PTSD's - Unknown - 600W MH/HPS - Grow Journal

Not much to update other then the size which is quite bigger. The canopy is finally starting to come even I have 10 bud sites finally on line with eachother and with there own place in the canopy, just waiting on 2 more to catch up. Thinking of maybe a 4/20 flip date but I will have to see if I can hold out that long. Anyways here are a couple of pictures.

SAM_11902.JPG
SAM_11881.JPG
SAM_11871.JPG
SAM_11852.JPG

Keep it real 420 world.

Sorry....had to bump this:)...i missed it all together:).....nice canopy....keep it even during stretch and you should end up with some nice buddage:).......as far as using only Big bloom and Grow big.....i think if you could swing it then i would get the FF Cha Ching.....it is a late booster for you buds.....other than tthat i think you should be fine....and even without it i think your fine.....just to add a little weight and taste:)

Its supply and demand out here.... There are way too many workers and not enough housing so the nice housing that is out here is jacked up to the prices like stated above. Back home you can rent a damn nice house for 1000 a month..... Its beyond stressful shelling out that kind of money but the pay out here is good.... Till you get laid off..... I think I might have kind of screwed myself lollipopping like I did throughout this I just thought I would have had more time. So looking at the 12 bud sites I have should I top and or fim the main stem one more time or just stick with the 12? 5 - 6 ounces that would be awesome to be able to pull off a plant congrats on that one and I would be thrilled to get 1oz but I will shoot for 1/2oz just to be on the safe side not to get my hopes up. I am going to go ahead and jump for the nutrients go for broke right hah. The plant has already began to grow a lot in just a few hours under the HPS light. Heat is less then the MH too. Should I give her the full 600 W or cut that down, no sense in wasting a bunch of the light that the plant wont use. Again thanks for the help and I will be picking up the nutes this week. Thanks again guys.

I would not top or fim any if you are flipping......i am sure you said you are flipping early right?.....The cha ching is for the beginning of week 4 of 12/12.....i have the entire line up and used the early boosters....ie....open sesame and beastie bloomz....but didnt see much of a difference .....so i use cha ching from the beginning of 12/12 all the way up to beginning of flush:).....my best off one plant was 8.2 oz......that was the last big one i took down in feb:)...my blue dream now in flower i hope for 10+....but that could be a pipe dream:rofl:lol
Happy Daze P4

Happy Easter 4/20 world. Just thought I would give a bit of an update on this journal. Thanx to Daze's advice I think I will go with the entire flowering with the Big Bloom Cha Ching and Grow Big. Probably wean off the Grow Big about week 4-5 Big Bloom about week 6 or 7 and then finally the Cha Ching once I get to the final flushes. These MH light bulbs are hot as shit, and since I haven't used a temp reader or RH or even PH reading this whole time I am thinking maybe it is time cause I enter the room and it feels like its about 90 degrees in there. I have a large room fan blowing the residual heat off the light before it hits the fan and then a smaller fan introducing cool air into the grow environment. I guess it really cant be too bad since there is only 12 hours of light but damn those bulbs are hot!! She is looking damn good and even noticing some growth in just the 2 days of flowering. Again Happy Easter 420 world. Be EZ.

Damn bro that sucks, my wifes a full time student and I am the only real bread winner here in our household. All I really am holding out for is a sex on this plant. If its a male get the hell out of here and back to civilization, if its a female well then I guess I can stick around for a bit longer hahaha..... Ill get some pics up tomorrow tho, day 3 of flower tomorrow.... I just really need to see some pistols..... Ur bagseed grow is one that keeps my intrigue high tho, the majority of things you find on the internet is that bagseeds are of hermie lineage, and there for will be hermie.... I guess I just hope it was a accidental pollination as it was the only seed in a 1/2 oz... I guess only time will tell.

On day 4 of flower I haven't really gotten substantial upward growth really although it is noticeable. I am about to tie them down yet again and throw up a new photo. Right now I am at about 20'' from the top bud site so about 10000 lumens. I think the stretch will really begin once the new hormones really kick in, once I hit about a week I guess. Ill get some pics up today.

Damn bro that sucks, my wifes a full time student and I am the only real bread winner here in our household. All I really am holding out for is a sex on this plant. If its a male get the hell out of here and back to civilization, if its a female well then I guess I can stick around for a bit longer hahaha..... Ill get some pics up tomorrow tho, day 3 of flower tomorrow.... I just really need to see some pistols..... Ur bagseed grow is one that keeps my intrigue high tho, the majority of things you find on the internet is that bagseeds are of hermie lineage, and there for will be hermie.... I guess I just hope it was a accidental pollination as it was the only seed in a 1/2 oz... I guess only time will tell.

We will all be fine my brother :)

That we will my man.... Life is full of ups and downs its the times we are down that make us stronger. I looks like something might come through this week, ill be keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks Antics I have been learning the fine art of patience throughout this grow that is for sure. When the new year hits I will be in a position to get a new place to live, and be able to put up a bit of an investment on some of the real gear that will allow me to have a continuing cycle of growing. Its crazy tho, just from the few days I can notice a real color change in the new growth a lot more vibrant of a green. I forgot about the early shut down of the lights, I am going to slowly change it into a later light on period so I can be more proactive with it. Thanks to all you guys that have been following this grow and helping me out on this grow. Shes looking very lush and healthy. Thanks again!!

IT'S A GIRL!!

Finally got some time to get in there and do a good inspection and I got lil girl parts popping up all over her. I guess that means that I have to find a way to stay out here in this hell hole and really take advantage of the fruits of my labor. I tied her off nice and low again today, this will be the last LST for a while as I am going to let her stretch her arms out for a bit, and bring back the scrog screen. I need to cut back some of the fan leafs as they are hiding 4 bud sites under leafs that look pretty undeveloped compaired to the rest and since I wont be in a position to really take advantage of cloning I will need these little buggers to produce for me. Here are some pics of the confirmed sex as well as some of the overall plant. Let me know what you guys think and where I can improve. Finally some good news, now I just have to work on this job thing.

Day 50ish overall Day 5 of flowering Day 1 of Bloom
SAM_1209_-_Copy.JPG
SAM_1208_-_Copy.JPG
SAM_1204_-_Copy.JPG
SAM_1205_-_Copy.JPG
SAM_1206_-_Copy.JPG
SAM_1207_-_Copy.JPG

Keep it real 420 world.

nice update :thumb:

check your messages ptsd

Back
Top Bottom