COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

Hello fellow cannabis growers,
I am new on the forum. I am preparing to log my first grow here.

I grow indoors in containers in my attic. I will be flowering my plants under 2, 150W HPS lamps, and 1 600w MH lamp.

I will be using 5 gal pots for flowering in. Ill gradually transplant the clones from solo cups to 1 gal pots, to 5 gal pots.

I grow in amended, recycled soil, using the true living organics method. I follow it almost to a "T".

This grow is in the very beginning stages. I am finishing my current run and it's gone very well, the best I've personally ever had.

Beats the tar out of the available dispensary weed.

Will be posting lots of pics the whole way, happy to get feedback, criticism, and answer any questions anybody might have.

I was on another forum and it was just lame, near complete lack of professionals, and thinkers, so I came here.

Enjoy the journal and follow along!

Re: COorganics TLO BG SCRoG, HPS+MH

As far as ventilation and air exchange goes, I have forced air intake into the room through the bathroom exhaust ceiling vent via ducting. This is nice pulling warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer from the house. I have another inline fan exhausting air to one of 2 places. In the summer I ship the hot air outside, and in the winter I keep it in the attic. Growing in an attic is a challenging. I have 2 oscillating fans also in the room also. I have a little space heater set on low with the led blacked out. I don't have a humidifier or a dehumidifier. Low humidity is the deal here. I have a unique solution I think. What I do is draw the fresh air from the bathroom vent right? So when ever someone is taking a shower...humidity blast to the room for 15 min. Seems to be working just fine. I have a huge daily RH range, usually the same time of day they get a humidity blast. (I have never recorded higher than 65% and as low as 16% frequently). My plants seem very happy up there.

I will be reworking the attic grow room slightly for this run.
image6081.jpg

Oh yeah veg. I plan on vegging somewhere between a month month and a half. Enuf to cover a lot of the screen but not too much where it will be over crowded. (My last scrog attemt)

I will be vegging in the flower room under 150w MH.
I will top the plants twice and lst them until they hit the screen, then it's tuck and weave.

I didn't tuck and weave them in any particular direction last scrog.
There probably should be a strategy. Any help with that?

image6083.jpg
image6082.jpg

Here are the clones I have working. Some of them not working so well atm, lol

4 BG, 1 acid, 1 SLH
That seemed like a cool mix for next run, or i lean towards 6 BG under one screen. idk, doesnt matter yet. If I don't let them die in this cold snap, ill be right on track, still flowering upstairs.

image6087.jpg

2, 20 gal bins full of cooking soil for future use. It's funny, there is a hydro store 50ft from my house, I've spent 130$ there in the last 2 years. Amazon is my dealer. They don't give me spider mites, ha ha ha, and 1/2 price.
Of course it's legal here so I don't worry getting things delivered to my front door

Hey man. I'm subd and eager to see your results. That is a wicked nice setup you have there. Keep up the great work!!!

I owe it all to the state government, if growing were legal when I was a teen I probably would have perfected FF ridiculousness by now.

Thanks dresney,
Glad to have a fellow organic grower following along. Maybe I can bounce ideas around with you.

Good growing

I will try to post lots of pics along the way. There isn't a lot of TLO grows in these forums. I think the TLO guys all live in the woods and eat bugs and smoke killer herb all day, and must not like the Internet.

Thanks dresney,
Glad to have a fellow organic grower following along. Maybe I can bounce ideas around with you.

Good growing

:ciao:

I'll definitely be around, but I'm really just a noob who found a lucky combo of organics. :)

I love research though. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom