COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

Re: COorganics TLO BG SCRoG, HPS+MH

My flower room is officially empty as of tonite and ready for a scrub and some reworking.
This was the last plant from my previous scrog attempt. 12 wks she went. Looks like a bonsai out of the screen, looks cool.
image6142.jpg
image6140.jpg
image6141.jpg

Got some smelly buds hanging.

It will smoke good. The last scrog ( my first ever) was super overcrowded. I also used chicken wire which is a real pain in the ass.
Ill post a pic showing how over crowded it was. 6 plants.

image6146.jpg
image6145.jpg
image6144.jpg
image6143.jpg

Not at all complaining, this was my personal best so far. I'm pretty new at it. Can do a lot better. This current run will be fun.

I learned a lot about scrogging. I am excited to try it again. It's a no brainier in my attic. The roof is low. I can't SOG the legal number of plants and harvest much. Plus, I haven't even done a good one yet!

Thanks for the reps, CO!

I see you're a living soil guy - subbed!

:thumb:

Thanks,
It's all a learning experience, that's the best part, watching your abilities and skills improve, then smoking better weed.

I will update soon, the clones look the same as they did a few days ago.
I made another amazon order. Got a fresh 600watt MH bulb, nature's big bud 1 qt, bubble bags, another bag of organicare pure, and some more le parfait jars.

It's pretty cool. A little re-up on supplies and I'm completely ready for the grow.

What the heck is true living organics anyway? How does it differ from other "living soils"?
I will try to explain in my own words, as best I can.

Living soils are healthy, natural soils that are alive with micro life. Living soils process organic matter and actually feed it to your plants. Living soils are easy to kill off if you put the wrong stuff (chelated nutes, most tap water, etc) into them. Living soils benefit greatly from the addition of act's (aerated compost teas). These teas keep adding microbes, keeping the populations high in the soil..
True living organics( referred to as TLO) is a living soil.
The main difference in TLO is the layering and spiking of the soil in your container. Other living soils are mixed globally ( what I've seen anyhow). TLO works well, but I've Never tried another method. I Have tried half assing it, doesn't work as well. I follow the Rev and I succeed.

The spikes are complicated. Some of the stuff is hard to source. Mixing it all up is hard too.
I go to www.TrueLivingOrganic.com and buy my spikes, premixed.
More expensive, but worth it for me. If anyone is interested in learning this method, buy the Rev's book and read it. Cheap on amazon.

What the heck is true living organics anyway? How does it differ from other "living soils"?
I will try to explain in my own words, as best I can.

Living soils are healthy, natural soils that are alive with micro life. Living soils process organic matter and actually feed it to your plants. Living soils are easy to kill off if you put the wrong stuff (chelated nutes, most tap water, etc) into them. Living soils benefit greatly from the addition of act's (aerated compost teas). These teas keep adding microbes, keeping the populations high in the soil..
True living organics( referred to as TLO) is a living soil.
The main difference in TLO is the layering and spiking of the soil in your container. Other living soils are mixed globally ( what I've seen anyhow). TLO works well, but I've Never tried another method. I Have tried half assing it, doesn't work as well. I follow the Rev and I succeed.

The spikes are complicated. Some of the stuff is hard to source. Mixing it all up is hard too.
I go to True Living Organics | The Highest Quality Organic Fertilizers for your Garden! and buy my spikes, premixed.
More expensive, but worth it for me. If anyone is interested in learning this method, buy the Rev's book and read it. Cheap on amazon.

Preach it Brotha!!!! We need to spread the word on TLO through :420: Keep up the good work bud!!!!

I won't preach anything, lol, ppl should do whatever the heck they want. TLO grows damn good buds, but I've never tried Doc Bud's high brix kit. All my reading on that sounds like it may grow the best weed possible, and easy. I'm gonna have to try that someday.

image6185.jpg
image6186.jpg
image6189.jpg
image6188.jpg
image6187.jpg

Reworking the grow room last nite.
Up till 6am
I'm really pumped about how it's looking!
Switched out inline fans for one that is much quieter!

Picture a big ass half pipe shaped screen in the middle of the room with colas everywhere. That's the plan.
I now have 2, 150w HPS and a 600w MH in the mix.

Really nice digs!

I wish I had more room ...

:thumb:

The clones are sitting there, just hanging on. I think the problem is the mother plants. I had let them get real cold, then took cuttings. So the fingers are crossed. Root quick, little clones, im ready to get scroggin'!
image6197.jpg
image6196.jpg

The lowest picture is a SLH clone that has rooted well.

I think they will all root, just seems super slo motion watching them...

I would like to hear folks opinion on a few things, scrog.

1). What kind of screen do you prefer? Why?
2). How much defoliation are you doing? When?
3). Do you diagram how you want to train the plants into the screen, or do you randomly tuck and weave in any direction?
4). What kind of veg time works well for multiple plants(same strain) ((bubblegum, from clone))under one screen?
5). Is there any reason to do individual screens for each plant when I'm using the same strain?
6). How high do you put your screen above your containers?

I know that's a lot of ?'s if u have an answer to any or all please chime in...

If I could get some people to help me out here that would be great.

Thanks In Advance,

Back
Top Bottom