COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

Re: COorganics TLO BG SCRoG, HPS+MH

I found an organic India blue worm/ yucca extract bottled tea that looks great!'

1 GAL NATURE'S BIG BUD LIQUID WORM CASTINGS ORGANIC PLANT Food/fertilizer - Amazon

1667093228331.png

I would like to try this out in teas and for foliar feeding (with diluted teas).
I am gonna do at least one plant with the following tea recipe through veg and flower, just to see how it works vs. the Rev's teas ( because this would be a lot simpler and cheaper)

All containers will still be spiked to the exact recipe.

All the way through veg and flower simple tea recipe draft:

Per gallon RO water:
Bubble 1 teaspoon Nature's Big Bud and
10 drops cal mag for 24 hours
Add fresh worm castings liberally and bubble for 24 more hours. Strain if desired and enjoy.

Optional additions during flower:1 tsp organic unsulphured molasses,1 tsp FF big bloom
This is gonna make an easy mellow tea that I will mix 1:1 with RO water and could be used as frequently as every watering.

I wanna foliar feed a weak dilute of tea during veg at least, I have read a lot of positive stuff, haven't tried it yet. Sounds good.

The more I read, the more I have to go back and read more. I have been wondering what the Brix of a TLO grow would/could be?
I have been reading Doc Bud telling folks to at least mineralize their soil. I was wondering if I should top dress with soft rock phosphate. Then I looked back at what was in my spikes that I use in my soil. I have soft rock phosphate and azomite. So already have a mineralized soil????
I will be definitely adding a foliar feeding regimen, I guess I'll have to buy a refractometer and see what's up!!?!!

If I can dial in an extremely simple all purpose tea with the purchased premixed spikes it will be pretty cool!!

There is no mention whatsoever of foliar feeding in TLO but I think it has to be helpful, I will try it at least in veg, the plants will let me know how they like it. I feel like foliar feeding my clones to get them moving, lol, but ill sit tight...

The more I read, the more I have to go back and read more. I have been wondering what the Brix of a TLO grow would/could be?
I have been reading Doc Bud telling folks to at least mineralize their soil. I was wondering if I should top dress with soft rock phosphate. Then I looked back at what was in my spikes that I use in my soil. I have soft rock phosphate and azomite. So already have a mineralized soil????
I will be definitely adding a foliar feeding regimen, I guess I'll have to buy a refractometer and see what's up!!?!!

If I can dial in an extremely simple all purpose tea with the purchased premixed spikes it will be pretty cool!!

There is no mention whatsoever of foliar feeding in TLO but I think it has to be helpful, I will try it at least in veg, the plants will let me know how they like it. I feel like foliar feeding my clones to get them moving, lol, but ill sit tight...

Hey bro! Checking in per your PM.

Icemud, just watched video, thanks for posting it here.

So you don't top at all, huh? Interesting. I thought topping twice as early as possible and then LST would be the ticket.

I ususally don't top because it seems to stun growth for a few days where LST seems to be less counterproductive in achieving the same results.

What ya think doc?
I know this isn't a high brix kit grow, so u may not be too interested. I'm not offended either way, hope you weren't either by the PM
:)

Heya, COorganics :ciao:

My little nutrient line-up came with a foliar spray, but I haven't used it yet. I think I'll probably hold off until I grow two of the same strain just for comparison purposes. Maybe if I get two clones to root off the same plant I'll give it a go this next round.

I love the nutrients so far, so I'm sure the foliar spray won't let me down. I was put off by the idea of spraying my plants, but I think once I get my space set up to dehumidify during lights off I'll give it a go (as long as those darn clones root!).

Here is the ingredient list for the spray:

Artesian Spring Water, Fossilized High Phosphorus Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Azomite, Unsulphured Molasses, Humic Acid, Comfrey Hay Extract, Alfalfa Meal Extract, and Ecto Bacteria.

This came from their website about their process:

These ingredients are processed by first oxygenating them for a week in a special tea brewer, then the mix is pasturized, cooled, strained and filtered to remove sediments. The ecto bacteria strains are added later. Ensuring only positive microorganisms are present.

I'll definitely keep track of the results when I start using it.

:high-five:

Dresney,
Thanks for sharing the ingredients on that foliar feed. That looks good, I don't really know much about foliar feeding.

What I'm trying to figure out is a really good, really simple all purpose tea. One that I can pretty much use all the way through. And dilute and use for foliar feeding.

I have to have something to experiment with on every grow.

I made bubblehash for The first time yesterday. I bought a three bag kit from Amazon. It's a 220 micron bag, a 73 micron bag, and a 25 micron bag. And a screen to press. 25$.

My trim was bone dry, water icey cold and it seems to have worked pretty good. The 73 micron bag stuff is potent and tasty this morning.
Seems to be bone dry now. Went from 4.5g down to 2.5g overnight in 10% RH.

I don't know if I should try to (heat) press it or leave as is and smoke.

I have read conflicting stuff on the web (like everything else cannabis)

Any help?

The 23 micron bag stuff isn't as good, I think I will make a tincture out of it.
A really strong smaller batch. I'm a tincture pro :)

image6262.jpg
image6263.jpg

The 1st pic is right after scraping it off the screen, the second is after dying out this morning.

Color changed a bit. Hope that's ok.

It will be nice to have some bubble hash.
A friend volunteered to make my trim into BHO.
To me it's kinda funny if I go out of my way to grow all organic, and then mix in some butane and smoke it.

Nice I just started making bubble hash too. It's some good shit. I have only used some crappy trim. Makes some really green hash lol. But it was free trim. I can't wait to run my sugar leaves from this grow thru it.

Well I'm off on a very snowy Sunday to go buy screen material and some wood to built a frame.
Navigating a mountain pass that would have you SOCAL guys pooping your pants, Lol.

Construction and plant updates coming tomorrow.

What pass if you don't mind me asking? We got 2 inches of snow last night, but today is sunny and cold.

I understand exactly what you are saying! We are tough folk! LOL! The bigger the blizzard the better (as long as no one gets hurt)!
I am sure you have heard the motto for the mountain highway 285 haven't you?
I survived 285! Because many don't :-(

Be safe! Have fun shopping!:thumb:

I probably shouldn't answer that specifically outside of a PM.
In the great state of Colorado. ;)
I assume u too?

U have an incoming Pm

Back
Top Bottom