COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

Re: COorganics TLO BG SCRoG, HPS+MH

Yeah pinky, also, my local store doesn't carry those things you have. I think I'm just going to get some ideal screen materia(metal, fairly lg holes)l, some bamboo stakes or something, cut the screen, stake the stakes and attach screen. So 6 individual scrogs are in my near future I think!

The ability to access all sides of the screen for each plant, and the ability to rotate plants around as needed/desired is what sold me on the individual screen idea. And I couldn't find any disadvantages either. :)

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good smoke!

Sampling bubble hash, whiskeys, and organic buds, feeling good!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Ok, time for an update. Been a while.
Not to much to update really, have 4 bubblegum clones that look like I cut them yesterday. 1 SLH clone that is now kicking ass and I have already topped it twice. About to move it upstairs and start LST.
Have some more rooted clones from friends en route. Blue cheese and some more bubble gum and possibly some flo.

Personal grow and the holidays are a couple good excuses for not pumping out the next crop quick like.. Although I would really like to get perpetual soon, I may have started my journal a little too early, hang in there those who are following..

Pics....

Alright the clonebox, sprout hut
image6445.jpg

A smaller cabinet in kitchen I use.

The bubblegum clones, notice date
image6446.jpg

The single SLH clone I have that has been topped 2X
image6448.jpg
image6447.jpg

To give you a scale of the size of the SLH plant( already has 10 tops at 4 inches, scrogging beast)
image6449.jpg

I guess I Pretty much could've started my grow journal right now... Slacker.. It's a coming..

So I just explained it to this kid and it sounded so good I thought I'd put it on the web here,

Growing weed is like doing laundry, bleach is like chelated/synthetic nutes. Organic weed is like colored laundry. Clothes can be washed to perfection with bleach, like hydro can be awesome. But only for your whites load, the non organics. Lol, I'm buzzed was funnier earlier..

Lol, that was my shitty explanation for a dude who probably toked organic for the first time. Can't bleach your colored's, lol.

I have plants in the grow room again!
image6462.jpg

The grow room looks so big and empty right now.
Began LST on my SLH plant today.
image6460.jpg

Vegging under 150w MH at the moment.

Building individual screens out of black pet fence. Will make frames out of wood that hold a 5gal pot and the screen above it. With the individual screens I can get a perpetual harvest going!!
Screens will be built in a couple days.

Purchasing a shit ton of organic stuff tomorrow.

There's a complete update.

Excellent COorganics! I look forward to seeing what you make! I love my individual screens, but ideally, to fit more in the tent, it would have been nicer if they were square.
Congrat's, your off to a great start!:bravo:

Thanks pinky,
I really did run into issues. Just with my clones not doing anything (including dying). It is ok, I have my last harvest, and I got time to redo my growroom, wouldn't have if I had had plants ready to jump in there. So yeah, things are slow, and good.

:)

I have run into the same problem. My clones seem to be frozen in time for about a week and a half before they take off. I think they are just trying to adjust to the new environment, but there are many excellent cloners in this forum that would know better.
Good luck!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom