COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

Oh lol, stoner me,

I don't feed clones/seedlings anything right away. Just roots dirt, it's good for a while and mellow. No teas, no layered/Spiked pots, nothing, just roots original until they get a transplant into a TLO pot.

I grow outside in a insulated room in a detached garage. Do you have a master controller? Got mine on ebay for 225. Helped a shit ton on controlling my temp and heater. Night device runs your heater once lights go off.Also runs your lights, hydro pumps, exhaust fans, humidity, and co2.
20140114_190335.jpg

Also not sure if your attic ceiling is insulated or not but if not hang the foil sheets of 1 inch foam and tape the seams.Will help in both winter to keep heat in and summer to reflect it. I hung 2 inch foam on my ceiling has a better R value than one inch but is about $30 per sheet.

Thanks bro. A master controller like that would be great to have. Great price u got, I've randomly checked them out before and it seemed like they were all $500 plus. Just picked up some more timers when I was down I Denver today, I'm not in a position to spend any more money on the hobby right now so ill make it work.

Great idea on the foam insulation sheets. My roof is insulated but the walls to my room are just 2X4's and plastic. I'd love to insulate the room from the attic.

image8820.jpg

Here is a pic of tea ready to strain, dilute and use.
Notice the thick foam on top. I think that's the ticket, sign of the beneficial bacteria reproducing on a massive scale.

If it doesn't look like this I wouldn't use it.

My 1st 2 BG's in the rotation are starting to flower fast and furious. Little but dense buds are forming with a shit ton of pistols, been a while since I last flowered, exciting!

Ill wait a little longer to snap pics.

I got another dual outlet manual timer running my exhaust fan and humidifier now. Both are set to run only during lights on. I think this is going to help both the environment and heat bill.

Will get a good idea if it is working well when I go back up there later tonight.

Also a bubba got transplanted into its final 5gal TLO pot. Will be throwing into flower soon. Starting the end of April I should really see the fruits of my labor. ;) I can't wait.

I am really noticing a difference this run with the BG bud formation, it's sweet. Day 29 and dense pistol covered buds are starting to form. I'm pretty pumped about this next bubble gum crop. The SLH is a bit slower to impress.
image8855.jpg
image8856.jpg

image8876.jpg
image8875.jpg

I just threw a bubba in there tonight. Took a cut, figured I'd flower it quick since I have space, and see if I like it.

Check out this sexing in the veg room thread I did, an experiment of sorts and it worked.

It's been a while. I don't get on as much when I don't have a grow going. Looks like you have some nice plants coming along.

Back
Top Bottom