PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Yeh I went back now and see there sold out again. I wonder if my phone refreshed the Web page or loaded a older one? Or did I miss again ?
Well I didn't get any email that they stocked up and penny said if he got an email or found out they have some that he would give us a heads up. So I'm thinking maybe ur phone. I could be wrong tho. Who knows. Not gonna lie but I'd be disappointed if I missed out again

You have a wonderful taste in music, PW! Do you ever play some of Joes' rockin guitar to your girls?

Looking great pw! I want to see your set of knives! I saw a video of a guy breaking down a prime rib of beef. He ended up with beef ribs and some steaks. I think me and a buddy are going to try to break it down one day soon, smoke some ribs, sear some steaks, drink some beer! Smoking meats is my other favorite hobby. Goes great with a blunt

:blunt:

Hey farmer hope all is well bud long time no chat ...

You and that creative mind of yours. Need to get over to your thread. Soon dang been a long time . Good luck on member of month btw bud.

Is this the right one for me to buy penny ?

420-magazine-mobile1310300775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359564419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile442024351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1017182749.jpg

Well I did it screw it .

I'm
So broke and if wife finds out I'm
dead but on a diff visa lol

So now that I got this light on route

I'm thinking of just having this light on for 5 plants in my 4x4 and then all small lights in for veg tent

Back
Top Bottom