PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Yep just make your rounds of the journals and make a post, you'll meet a few people along the way too. Which is always a good thing at 420.

Hi PW...name that occupation!

Just "chicken" in, see how you are doing. I'd love to "meat" you one day.
Hey watch out PW someone is throwing something at us, you better "duck", what a "fowl" thing to do.
Oh they are throwing "joints" at us, what's the "catch" of the day?
Joints - I'm "raven" about this strain since I last "smoke" it.
You don't know what's at "steak" when you "goose" a "pig."
You are such a "ham."

@G2HM hows your garden doing, any new update coming soon?

Oh my garden is doing well. Just flipped to 12/12 yesterday with the 2 big Kushy Kush clones I got going. I think I have reached an amicable height between the Dwarf Star and my plants, But we'll see as I enter my second harvest under this beast of a light with the correct amount of nutrients and supplements this time.

The big Kush I'm growing for trim and popcorn bud, for oil, I feel that is a great balance. The smaller one is just for bud but have been only focusing on isolating colas, not much training at all. In fact, much easier than all that HST, hoping to not have popcorn bud, but to have stacked buds resulting in a possible cola.

Oh and I've already started writing up my journal beginning. The thing is, that I'm getting to know cool people if I don't have a journal, because I have to make an effort to learn and search, but when I have a journal the cool people and research comes to me. So it's been nice to have a break, but I got lots on the schedule so it's time to journal up this winter. I just don't want to miss out on my friends here too.

Thanks for asking PW, you know I'll be the first to put up a link or pm you, cause WE blood. Hahahahaha:love::circle-of-love::love:

IMG_271524.jpg

I hear yah PW, I'm gonna scrog for the first time in this journal. But if I'm going to do it, this other strain (CBDream) is the one to do it with. She is an octopuss and noone can tame her without serious bondage. Yah, so I'm gonna restrain her and pull several clones from her. Nothing two ladies can't handle...lol. ;)

Lookin good lady.. how far away have you been keeping the light from the plants??

Hi Toasty, 40 inches away, further than before. They are still a lighter green than I want them, but I'll take it, as long as they aren't yellow. I had to triple my cal mag intake from before and adjust my nutes accordingly. Hoping I can transition into flower okay, this is the time I hold my breath. Not sure if my knowledge is enough to adjust, but I never turn down a challenge. :circle-of-love:

G2HM, keep us posted on your adventures in Kushyland all the same, new thread or no. I look forward to comparing notes once I get a taste of my own!

G2HM, keep us posted on your adventures in Kushyland all the same, new thread or no. I look forward to comparing notes once I get a taste of my own!

Thanks DW, I will for sure. The Kushyland will be in my new journal. Hey, why not start a journal off with a harvest, can't beat that. :thanks:

Hi Toasty, 40 inches away, further than before. They are still a lighter green than I want them, but I'll take it, as long as they aren't yellow. I had to triple my cal mag intake from before and adjust my nutes accordingly. Hoping I can transition into flower okay, this is the time I hold my breath. Not sure if my knowledge is enough to adjust, but I never turn down a challenge. :circle-of-love:

Is that due to more intensity led lights more cal mag so if you had say three of those dwarfs would you have to triple you dosage or am I way off?

Back
Top Bottom