PW's Perpetual Playhouse

...If I was gonna' go back to buying nutes...would prolly just be MiracleGro with some epsom salts and molasses...I didn't see any drastic change using the designer nutes that Ya have to remortgage to afford...:laugh:...same result and more cash in my pocket...LOS can cost a bit to get going, but materials go a long way and I feel more comfortable with what I'm consuming...with legalization just around the corner here Canada, I suspect the nute industry is going to flourish with a horde of people willing to try their hand at growing...cha ching!!:rofl:...just my .02 these days...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

HLG 550V2’s are cookin nicely . Glad I took your advice P! :cool::cool:
05F81E03-5981-4534-B5BB-1183913F4CBF.jpeg

HLG 550V2’s are cookin nicely . Glad I took your advice P! :cool::cool:
05F81E03-5981-4534-B5BB-1183913F4CBF.jpeg

Good Granny! Two 550's? It must look like an alien tractor beam is coming to suck you up in there!

$40 CDN for 8oz or $83 CDN for a gallon. What kind of price structure is that? I've been using Foliage Pro for 3 years and don't think I've gone through a gallon yet but that's sure a much better value.
I’m on it. Any one here if it comes back stock @newty holla got paid

...If I was gonna' go back to buying nutes...would prolly just be MiracleGro with some epsom salts and molasses...I didn't see any drastic change using the designer nutes that Ya have to remortgage to afford...:laugh:...same result and more cash in my pocket...LOS can cost a bit to get going, but materials go a long way and I feel more comfortable with what I'm consuming...with legalization just around the corner here Canada, I suspect the nute industry is going to flourish with a horde of people willing to try their hand at growing...cha ching!!:rofl:...just my .02 these days...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Hence me. I’m in Canada why I came here to learn so I can burn with the best ✊

Back
Top Bottom