Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

I am Starting 12/12 tonight. Even more of a bummer is the clone situation. I may have to resort to starting another seed and a different strain. If the clones were doing better I might flower this one out if it is a male just to cross breed.

Yeah I am not sure I want to try my last GDP as I need to get some meds.... Sigh this is the fun of growing. :)

Yeah but if this is a male I will grow one of my feminized seeds. Probably the Rocklock or Cole Train.

LOL I like the idea but do not have the room. I never like to put all my eggs in one basket either.

Pretty damn bummed though as this grow was going perfectly.

I can not get much more blue than the MH. :) It was just a male seed no worries though She was 5 weeks tomorrow.

So are you going to continue using the BPN and grow a fem seed on this journal or your making a new one?

BPN for life.... But if in fact male I will start a new Journal and close this one.

BPN for life.... But if in fact male I will start a new Journal and close this one.

TG...I'm going to say it's still early...but that last pic..looked like balls bruh...!! Looking at the sky and screaming whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!?????? I just confirmed my garden.....out of 3 GDP.....I have two girls and just pulled the male!!! Not going to keep as I have 7 other GDP seeds...and I will just clone till I'm tired of it! I would post....but the better half made me promise....not too...sigh!! I'm still crossing my fingers for u! I'm also running 3 kosher kush....and just popped some 2 headband....lets just say...it's gonna be a happy new years!!!

Pop...some new ones...and I'll follow ur journal....u have a pretty good following...!!!

why not? the older it gets she will start shooting them out every where At least I'am hopping or hope ing :)

Fish cake u r correct....they start shooting and popping out everywhere...those sexy white hairs!!! Giving me goosebumps!!! But who can wait.for all that....I look over them for.the earliest sign of sex....saves nutes and (light) space!! Other plants can stretch...as I also lst..ps...I use yarn to lst ....it gives some....stretch as they grow...and as u tie down...and cheap!!!

Pretty damn bummed though as this grow was going perfectly.

I must have missed something here somewhere!

What happened now? Are you saying that your GDP plants are male or hermies or something? I thought these would be feminized seeds since I always assumed that Ken used CS to produce them, which usually results in all female plants.

If you end up with a GDP male, I would grow that sucker out to maturity and save the pollen! Can't think of a better strain to cross with something else than that! Since I have always had the original clone-only version of Ken's fantastic creation, I never had that option, but would kill for some GDP pollen if it came my way!

Turn that lemon into lemonaide my friend! You gotta think long term, the big picture and so on! ;)

One grow does not a Cannabis empire make!:cheer:

So here are pictures of what is growing at the nodes..... M or F? That is the question lol.

IMG_089911.JPG

I can't tell from those photos. A bit too oversaturated. Can you take some without the flash and from a better angle? More top down view so we can see the overall shape of the thing? Male pre-flowers are pretty distictive looking and tend to be more obvious at the early stages than the female ones are. That last photo does kind of look like a male pre-flower, but it is a little early to say for sure. Does it have anything coming out of the tip? Little pistil hairs? If so, then it is a female pre-flower.

When I get male plants, those little bud shaped things start popping out in clumps at all the branch points and it doesn't take long to become obvious that you have a male. Another week should do it based on where those look to be right now.

yeah what GG7 said I would grow it out and save the pollen. or atleast not give up it could be just an anomolly if thats how you speel it:)

Back
Top Bottom