Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

I see why I may be confusing you on this. Yea your right the % would be greater genetics of the opposed by using the original pollen. Still little cracks in my theory so I have to run a test on this also. I will respond back to this when I get some CS and a male plant but then again I wont need one just collect pollen from a female.

Shit no need in thinking if that happens lmao. Its automatic to become a millionaire. Ill purchase some. Call it Tic-"Tac"-Toe because its been cross so many times with other stuff and your name in it "TAC" :)

Should I make you director of marketing? :) I do not see that in the near future.... But these buds could be blazin. Tic-TAC-Toe Seed Co. Special strains being Grape Chronic Juice and Grand Daddy Cheese. I can see the monies now. Maybe BID would put these on his must have strains next year.... LOL The possibilities. ;)

lol should get your hands on some barneys farm pinapple chunk or critical kush... those look like some pheonimal breeding stock hehe, So got a crash course in breeding trying to understand you two lol :) kinda wana try this at some point in my life now lol

THATS DOPE! TIC-TAC-TOE SEEDS CO. :hmmmm: I LIKE IT!!!!! If you start now i see happening with in the next year. You would need to start off with at least 32 strains then cross breed each one in every way. And a ton of help. assign 2 people to a strain a piece to cross with another and keep track of it. OH thats alot of crossing the possibilities:dreamy: Director of Marketing it is:thumb:

lol should get your hands on some barneys farm pinapple chunk or critical kush... those look like some pheonimal breeding stock hehe, So got a crash course in breeding trying to understand you two lol :) kinda wana try this at some point in my life now lol

That pineapple is one of my favorite strains. ill be getting that in the garden soon:)

I think 32 strains would be a bit much to start with. 32x32= 1,024 F1's which would be ridiculous to try to keep track of. If you think about it right now I have made 2 F1's and will need to gen them out to at least an F4 to get them stable. If I wanted more GDP in the genetics I would have to back cross with the pollen and start the process again. So right there 2 becomes a 3-6 in a hurry and they all would have to be brought to the F4 especially if I cross these 2 independent strains. So If I start small I could market the 2-3 strains once I get them out to F4 and to make it even cooler I would keep stock of each F series so that if I needed to back cross to make them stronger as well. So really just to create 2 super strains there are at least 256-2,048 possibilities of breeding just by the amount of back crossing and crossing one could do to make the strain. It would take several years to do by myself or even with help.

:smokin::hmmmm::whoa::phew::scratchinghead::drool::loopy:

Exactly Fishy!

far too complicated!

you choose your parents and breed them...the 2 best plants (male and female) from the union get bred, then their two best kids go again and again and again till every female grows the same and how you want them to....then (i dont like selfing) you hermie 1 of them, collect the pollen and destroy the plant...then use that pollen to pollenate all of the dead plants sisters...job done, 5 years (preserved correctly) of perfectly formed feminised gdp's.

all that f1 s1 back cross crap is not breeding its book keeping..if your trying to track pedegree so you can add $ to the sale price, this stuff is usefull...if all your doing is trying to grow your favorite pheno of your favorite strain, just breed and pick by eye and save a ton of headaches.

All I care about is good smoke at this point. :) I am sure to be having that soon enough.

Well all the kids were fed yesterday. The girls in flower got the prescribed dose on the BPN 3 part schedule including the Early Bloom and Liquid Blue. The big girls vegging have been fed the 7.5ml/gal. of the 3 part and were fimmed. The Exile was given his first dose at 2.5ml/gal. I must say the Fruity Chronic Juice appears to be the better in both the pregnant and veg versions as it seem to have way better growth and vigor. I am not impressed with the Cheese at this point but hope it surprises me in the end. The Cheese has not grown bushy in veg and the pregnant one is not budding as nicely as the FCJ. I am hoping the Exile is a female as it is growing nicely. I will work on doing my weekly photo update tomorrow.

They are already on GLR in veg and 12/12 obviously in flower. I am not sure if I did the FIM right either. So who knows. All I know is I have plenty of beans to work with. Maybe I will have to try 14 on 5 off 1 on and 4 off. All I know is the Cheese that I have is not impressing me at all. But it also could have rooted slower and be behind a little bit. I think all the plants in veg will be going in their 3 gal pots tomorrow. I was hoping to get another week out of the 1 gal. pots but maybe they need more leg room. I am thinking about switching to 5 gal pots for flower anyway as I believe I can fit 4 of them comfortably under the 400w light.

say not sure about BPN at all honestly all i really understand is AN since its what ive seen but does your BPN have b vitamins? and do you have any beneficial microbes? from what i've seen in my friends garden those sorta kicked growth into bushy over drive during veg

This is pretty awesome dude. Right on.

I have not yet used Super Thrive as I think it is mainly hype especially at $11 for a little bottle of the stuff. A lot of people swear by it but I have never even though of using it. Besides Super Thrive what are alternatives?

Well then an email to Corey will be sent today and I guess I will have to see about getting some here. Otherwise I will be forced to go to Home Depot and getting myself some Super Thrive.

Back
Top Bottom