Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

Update - start of week 3 12/12

JJust a couple of pictures as most things seem to be going OK, upset with the size of my gg#4 girls but they did go through a lot of trauma throughout their veg lives so I'm just glad they are all female and starting to dorm little budlets haha. They all got a good feeding tonight.

The gg#4 girls are pictured below.
IMG_20200303_195214.jpg
IMG_20200303_194850.jpg

Next is my royal queen seeds royal highness which is quite a lady but have a few fan leaves dropping off low down which I would presume is normal. Well I hope so atleast....
IMG_20200302_210713.jpg

Then we have to northern lights girls which didn't get a very long veg period at all. Probably 4 week from germ when I flipped them. They have coped quite well and learnt a lot after the gg#4 on what not to do. They had no training but were topped. I experimented a bit with them trimming lower leaves and big fan leaves off of the one and letting the other go natural
IMG_20200302_205613.jpg

Then we have a white widow and a obi Wan kush which went through the same as the northern lights girls above. Top pic is of the WW and bottom is the OWK
IMG_20200302_205850.jpg

IMG_20200302_210110.jpg

Then we have my little experiment which is a gg#4 in a solo cup, thought I would give this a go for fun. She's grown from seed and I just want to see what she will end up doing.
IMG_20200303_195341.jpg

And last but not least we have a little DDA which is my first auto ever and to be honest I have no idea how farm along she is. Will check trichs soon to see what's going on there. Have ordered a 40x microscope thing and hopefully it arrives within the week.
IMG_20200303_195524.jpg

And I thought I would add a Pic of one side of the tent just for reference of how things are looking inside

IMG_20200303_195617.jpg

This is my first time going into flower, if there's anything I'm doing wrong that I should correct please let me know by all means.

The girls are currently getting fed

4ml/l Biobizz bio grow
2ml/l biobizz bio bloom
3/4tsp cal/mag per 3l water
Seagrow @ 5ml/l (not sure if that is too much nitrogen)
And I have ordered Biobizz top max to add from start of week 4

Rh in room is between 50 to 60% most of the time with a temp of 22 degrees celcius ( 71,6f for the guys from the states )

Rant over! :thumb:

Hope everyone's having a good week. Time to go catch up on some journals

Update - start of week 3 12/12

JJust a couple of pictures as most things seem to be going OK, upset with the size of my gg#4 girls but they did go through a lot of trauma throughout their veg lives so I'm just glad they are all female and starting to dorm little budlets haha. They all got a good feeding tonight.

The gg#4 girls are pictured below.
IMG_20200303_195214.jpg
IMG_20200303_194850.jpg

Next is my royal queen seeds royal highness which is quite a lady but have a few fan leaves dropping off low down which I would presume is normal. Well I hope so atleast....
IMG_20200302_210713.jpg

Then we have to northern lights girls which didn't get a very long veg period at all. Probably 4 week from germ when I flipped them. They have coped quite well and learnt a lot after the gg#4 on what not to do. They had no training but were topped. I experimented a bit with them trimming lower leaves and big fan leaves off of the one and letting the other go natural
IMG_20200302_205613.jpg

Then we have a white widow and a obi Wan kush which went through the same as the northern lights girls above. Top pic is of the WW and bottom is the OWK
IMG_20200302_205850.jpg

IMG_20200302_210110.jpg

Then we have my little experiment which is a gg#4 in a solo cup, thought I would give this a go for fun. She's grown from seed and I just want to see what she will end up doing.
IMG_20200303_195341.jpg

And last but not least we have a little DDA which is my first auto ever and to be honest I have no idea how farm along she is. Will check trichs soon to see what's going on there. Have ordered a 40x microscope thing and hopefully it arrives within the week.
IMG_20200303_195524.jpg

And I thought I would add a Pic of one side of the tent just for reference of how things are looking inside

IMG_20200303_195617.jpg

This is my first time going into flower, if there's anything I'm doing wrong that I should correct please let me know by all means.

The girls are currently getting fed

4ml/l Biobizz bio grow
2ml/l biobizz bio bloom
3/4tsp cal/mag per 3l water
Seagrow @ 5ml/l (not sure if that is too much nitrogen)
And I have ordered Biobizz top max to add from start of week 4

Rh in room is between 50 to 60% most of the time with a temp of 22 degrees celcius ( 71,6f for the guys from the states )

Rant over! :thumb:

Hope everyone's having a good week. Time to go catch up on some journals
Wow man that's brilliant. First of your photos are really well taken and look amazing and your plants are super like really super. GG#4 girls look good and will be a real nice height. DDA looks very plump

Wow man that's brilliant. First of your photos are really well taken and look amazing and your plants are super like really super. GG#4 girls look good and will be a real nice height. DDA looks very plump

Thanks dk, so stoked man. Happy things are going well here so far and yeah that DDA is looking lekker plump. She's small but shit does she look lekker

Looking good Rhys, maybe raise the temp a little. 71f is on the low end.

Awesome pennywise thanks so much man, I'll raise the temp up. I'll get it to 75?

Thanks ol smeegs, appreciate it man. I got a 5 pack of ddas coming my way I would love to learn how to reverse sex on a branch and hope make some seeds with one of them. Is this even possible with an auto?

Thanks ol smeegs, appreciate it man. I got a 5 pack of ddas coming my way I would love to learn how to reverse sex on a branch and hope make some seeds with one of them. Is this even possible with an auto?
That will be my next journal after I'm done with my current one. I'll be using penny's method.

So guys doing a bit of a checkup tonight and I found this... Anybody know what it is? Plants are 16 days into 12/12
IMG_20200305_224413.jpg
Imo I think that's a hermie after a quick Google search.

@Dkmg01 yeah Googled it as well and came to the same conclusion. Although it said to ask advice if not sure we some female parts can swell. So guess I'm tring to be positive and hope that's not the case.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your ddas turn out like hey. Should be a lekker grow alongside you

@Dkmg01 yeah Googled it as well and came to the same conclusion. Although it said to ask advice if not sure we some female parts can swell. So guess I'm tring to be positive and hope that's not the case.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your ddas turn out like hey. Should be a lekker grow alongside you
Morning brother.

Wait for Lerugged and few others. They have a few years under the belt. I am still catching up on journals now and will see if I find something. I had nanners... So you are not alone hey

Should be something else but it's going to be something I just want to learn like can I do it?

Just to add I'd get rid of it soon or it will pollinate your other plants . Seeds are not worth growing out as most to all will hermie. If its only that one flower you can pluck it but have to make sure it's only one and if more you Get them all off before they open. In most cases best to just bin it and start again. Don't put it outside either or it will make it's way to any outdoor garden nearby and your own tent

@Lerugged , thanks for the quick response man. At lights on I'll bin the bastard then. Hopefully it's not too late. I did pull off the flowers I could see last night assuming that it was hermie.

How will I tell if it's pollinated anything?

Back
Top Bottom