Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

4667052.jpg

DAY 90!...in VEG

Here we are, 3 months later and no end in sight! It's been 12 days since I transplanted. I watered yesterday and am going to discontinue using BioMarine. It smells like ammonia for a day after using it. Feeding was 4.75 gallons containing:
Advanced Nutrients-
CalMag 35ml
Iguana G 60ml
Ancient Earth 30ml

GH Biothrive-
BoiWeed 20ml
BioMarine 20ml (this is the worst smelling nutrient I've ever come across!)
I also gave Cheese 5 (bottom right in the window shot, Top right in the door shot) a good hair cut. I've been slowly lollipopping all of them and I have effectively removed all the lower foliage on branch nodes 3-5 on all plants. A couple of them only have 4 nodes. Note to self for the future, don't use more than 3 nodes for your light. It won't penetrate well enough.

I am letting them stretch a bit more before I put the ScroG on. Which I might not do at all. If I do, how much longer do you guys think I should wait to start training them through? Here's a Door and window shot.
Top Left Clockwise- Shortstack(NYCTD1) Olga(Cheese1) Hairy Hippy(Cheese5) Hope(NYCTD1)

Have a great day Guys and Gals! Keep those buds Ripe!

In order to benefit from a scrog you need to have empty spots in the screen to fill with new growth. If your plants are already as wide as the scrog when you put it on then it's really only there for support. If you've seen Derbybud's grow he is wide and flat without a scrog, similar to yours.

Can't remember how tall your tent is but make sure you have enough headroom if you keep going up.

Damn ripe! Plant a look just that.. ripe!

I didn't know about the hedgehog mating rituals but I guess I do now.... thanks guys. They are pretty damn cute! Love me a little sonic n knuckles

Thanks everyone! I’m not going to ScroG this time then. It looks like I’ ll flip on the 2nd as planned. The tent is 6.5 feet, 2 of which is taken with plant and pot while another 9-12 inches the light speaks for. I have 3.5 feet left. The plan is to just keep pests and disease at bay and away.

Back
Top Bottom