Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Pests are just that.... stay resilient. Neem and spino alternate. DE mixed in and layered on top of soil with perlite.

But healthy plants is the most important. Sick or locked out plants fall much quicker to attack. And your plants look great.

Crap, I bought spino the same time as the lady bugs the first time. I've never used it. Most of the last batch has died so I'll break it out after a 2nd round of SNS244. I've only sprayed 2 rounds of SNS244, 209 and DE. Mint once. Neem 3 times. Probably in 60 days time. It's working. I only see a gnat or two once a week. I'll finish this round of spraying and then it will only be neem and predators. Let's hope this last round knocks out for the count.

Thanks @LaquerHead Day 97 is when I'll flip. I think it is going to be a good grow. I couldn't see giving them any less time in veg. It took this long to get a structure and shape that I think is worth going into 12/12. Every plant has over 20 tops. Lights please! I need to get back on my light research, but my Dad is back in the hospital because the skin graft they did became so infected that it is now septic and well, we've been riding the edge of our seats the last few days. So if I fall behind on here and with you guys, ya know why. The plants will be in the caring hand of the Roomie if I have to make like a cannabis plant and leaf! Ha!

Dude thanks for the heads up on that @InTheShed I'll find out from my Sister soon what is going on. I did just find out that another surgery is going to happen. I know they are pumping IV liquids through him pretty aggressively. MAybe while I'm gone we can learn about wolverines or better yet gerbils!

DAY 90!...in VEG

Here we are, 3 months later and no end in sight! It's been 12 days since I transplanted. I watered yesterday and am going to discontinue using BioMarine. It smells like ammonia for a day after using it. Feeding was 4.75 gallons containing:
Advanced Nutrients-
CalMag 35ml
Iguana G 60ml
Ancient Earth 30ml

GH Biothrive-
BoiWeed 20ml
BioMarine 20ml (this is the worst smelling nutrient I've ever come across!)
I also gave Cheese 5 (bottom right in the window shot, Top right in the door shot) a good hair cut. I've been slowly lollipopping all of them and I have effectively removed all the lower foliage on branch nodes 3-5 on all plants. A couple of them only have 4 nodes. Note to self for the future, don't use more than 3 nodes for your light. It won't penetrate well enough.

I am letting them stretch a bit more before I put the ScroG on. Which I might not do at all. If I do, how much longer do you guys think I should wait to start training them through? Here's a Door and window shot.
Top Left Clockwise- Shortstack(NYCTD1) Olga(Cheese1) Hairy Hippy(Cheese5) Hope(NYCTD1)

Have a great day Guys and Gals! Keep those buds Ripe!
I just wanna live in there.

You are more than welcome to try to find some room in there if you want Bilbo! Although a hobbit should make a great addition in there. They are small a folk. Say, are hobbits hostile to pests such as the chinch bug or fungus gnats? If they are I'll cover your rent and keep you well fed, even after you eat all the bugs. Ha! Welcome to the show. I hope I can deliver a nice follow through.

Day 97 Lights out early, 12/12 folks.

The lights went out early this evening. I can finally get a full 8 hours of sleep again. With exception of a couple trips home, I haven't slept 8 hours since October, when I started growing in my tent. One nice thing is that now I get the pleasure of waiting another 8-12 weeks before I harvest. Wish me luck keeping these beasts together. I had to leave town last weekend. My Lady took care of them for me. She did good. Here they are, hours before flower.

Have a good night.

We had our words, a common spat
So I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat, My name is Mud! :theband::theband:
Morning Ripe! Plants are looking stellar! Crazy amounts of bud sites, let the fun begin! :high-five:
Nice!!!
Just call them Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie, That's long for Bud, so I've been told.

i cant wait to see how small that tent will become in the next few weeks ;)
That makes two of us Pt. I'm hoping they don't go too far above the top of the window during stretch. Should I pull the ties now or do I leave them since I am not Scroggin' No mo no mo no mo no mo!?

Both scenarios would be fine with me. I’ll try to get some pics. I have been reworking the set up a bit each day, raising the fans, redoing the co2 rig, building another co2 rig etc... I am going to put a tape measure on the wall so I can keep track of stretch. It seems like the NYs are putting an inch a day on at least. Speaking of which, I had the opportunity to smoke some blueberry NYCD, (not turbo, the turbo namenclature is AMS’s pheno for higher yield) and it was a pleasure to smoke. I hope mine turns out like that as well as how you guys are predicting. Keep the positivity coming folks, it seems to be working for all of us!

Back
Top Bottom