Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

For sure, but the 2 plants in question are the same strain from the same seed bank. What you described above is exactly what is happening between the Cheese strain plants (Indica dominant) and the lone New York City Turbo Diesel (Sativa dominant) Olga (Cheese1) is bursting with thick fat nugs while Hairy Hippy (Cheese5) is just laden from top to bottom of the branches with pistils. I can see HUGE potential there as I've always wanted a bud stacked from top to bottom. There just isn't much bud packing into those pistils. Not like Cheese1. Hope, the Diesel is behaving just as a Sativa should. You really have to shake her to get her to smell, but we still have at least a month on her.

I am forecasting Cheese1 will be ready on time, end of May first of June. Cheese 5 and NYCTD will be ready two to three weeks later. Cheese 5 might even be the last one out instead of the Sativa. By the way, I want it all!!! I will figure out how to get it. Maybe not this go around, but I'll get it. We all will.

well 100% indica or sativa strains are rare this implies that all the rest falls in between being a mix of both (+ ruderalis if auto) even if a strain is lets say 65/35 indica/sativa and thus labeled indica dominant there is always a chance some sativa genes get to play a dominant role

I mean just look at my two daiquiri lime autos one is more indica in leaf form and smell (less limey) and still they are progressing similarly on many other fronts ...

Day133

In the last two updates I've explained everything I am trying to showcase in the following photos. Cheese1/Olga is a God Damned Beast! Cheese5/Hairy Hippy is just that. Today I could see more buddage packing on in there. NYCTD4/Hope is a Sativa plant that I can't wait to smoke! So here goes the dic pump..er I m mean pic dump!

Here is Olga/Cheese1

Hairy Hippy/Cheese5

For the purpose of the demonstration just take note of the two dark branches and the length of their colas. I'll tie it together in the photo after it.

Those two dark colas are covered in this! Huge potential but far behind her sister. To be devil's advocate her sister never showed this much underneath!

Hope/NewYorkCityTurboDiesel 4

As you can tell, I love that plant!

Here's an over all or two or three. BE WARNED! PIC 3/3 BELOW IS PURPLE! The other 2 are fine.

PURPLE!!!!!:eek:

Thoughts, critiques and otherwise!

Everything looks stunning in there, and Cheese 1 looks like it's at least a week ahead of Cheese 5.
Thank you Shed. I'm going with 2-3 week knowing what I know. Too many of too much chops and I'm not talking para-diddles!

if i see that from a planes window id crap my pants
"Can I just get out here suddenly?"

that face when ye see smoke coming from the two blunts under the wings
Oh shit! Grab the masks!!!

I meant one reason the colas are so different!
Me too. I'm going with 2-3 weeks behind. Olga didn't get near the defols that HH did...twice...a lot...twice...during flower,,,Shit there goes Pt! Get the masks!

Looking very fine indeed. I can almost guarantee those buds will fill out enough to flip over! Just keep at it they look great dude

damn you're old
not as old as you'd think....
That can't be it. I'm older than Ripe by a generation. He's the only one left who didn't know what rofl meant!
Let's not forget fellers, I'm the only free man left in the world not tied to a cell phone so most of these things never made it into my awareness. I quit facebook like 5 years ago. This is the most social media I get and I still have to learn the lazy language of cell phones. FML!

Yeah come on man i know your between shes and I age wise and idk how old he is, but he knows all the FTFY and crap. Rolling on floor laughing is like all instant messenger 101, laughing out loud.

Back
Top Bottom