Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Enjoy the relic folks! It should be like seeing a classic car with OG everything. Does anyone want to put the cells down and go fishing! Maybe plant a guerrilla grow in the sticks where your phones don't ring? Yes, I'll hold on, again, while you check facebook and respond to those texts! Oh, you just missed two beautiful hawks flying overhead because your nose was to the ground ya beta wave junkies!

Enjoy the relic folks! It should be like seeing a classic car with OG everything. Does anyone want to put the cells down and go fishing! Maybe plant a guerrilla grow in the sticks where your phones don't ring? Yes, I'll hold on, again, while you check facebook and respond to those texts! Oh, you just missed two beautiful hawks flying overhead because your nose was to the ground ya beta wave junkies!
Now now, let's not generalize everyone with a smart phone! That's what sets up the us/them shitstorm. And why I backed out of the my-state-is-better-than-your-state (especially if your state is CA) convo in MadDab's thread.

Well, done fuckered up this time. I made a chart that has measurements worked out for full, 2/3 and 1/2 strength nutes for 1,2,3,4 and 5 gallons. I used full strength CalMag because I looked at the wrong part of the chart, wrong part of the chart, wrong part of the chart. Tips were burned. It is also a good thing because I might be able to take the NPK back up for the final push. I am hoping that Olga is going to be done between 5/27 and 6/6. Not too far off and I think that is reasonable given her stylish swagger. The other two are going to require a bit more supervision as I'm sure they are two weeks behind Olga. I'll just watch and see what they tell me in all these matters.

It’s done wells so far. It was just a bit of burn. No more today. I think I’ll try 2/3 strength across the board next time. Thanks for listening.

Today
I should give an official disclaimer. I probably won’t be on as much as I was until now as it is summer and I will be fishing right after tent chores most days. My other garden is being planted by the moon and stars so I can make salsa and peach whiskey this fall (as long as there aren’t any more freezes). I have a few friends that left here with not so much as a peace out, their call and reasons for sure, but I don’t want you guys to think I am bouncing on ya. Dabbs @TheMadDabber, I have a sick bass line for you. I’ll send it soon. I’ll also get some photos up tonight or in the morning at the latest. The weather is so nice I can’t stand it so...I’m going fishing! Care to join me?

Dude. I'll be gone fishing for a while too. I'm on vacation in Wa but when I get back it should be prime fishing season.

Looking forward to the pics dude. I'm sure the plants look awesome

Today
I should give an official disclaimer. I probably won’t be on as much as I was until now as it is summer and I will be fishing right after tent chores most days. My other garden is being planted by the moon and stars so I can make salsa and peach whiskey this fall (as long as there aren’t any more freezes). I have a few friends that left here with not so much as a peace out, their call and reasons for sure, but I don’t want you guys to think I am bouncing on ya. Dabbs @TheMadDabber, I have a sick bass line for you. I’ll send it soon. I’ll also get some photos up tonight or in the morning at the latest. The weather is so nice I can’t stand it so...I’m going fishing! Care to join me?
Well ya gotta be around at least enough to get us our Cheesel fix (just made that up...anyone want to create the cross?)! And post pics of the catch and the cooking! Fishing or nah, I'll miss ya :ciao:.

When will the bass drop when will the bass drop when will the bass drop when will the bass drop when will the bass drop...

Day 146 with 145 pics

The tent is moving along nicely. Pretty much everything is the same only a bit bigger. The colas are filling pretty nicely, especially on Olga. Hairy Hippy is going to be light and airy for sure while Hope the Super Sativa is looking sparkly. I had hoped that the colas would have stacked together by now, they still might, but I think between my lower level growing experience, late pruning and nutrient problems I am going to have to accept a modest harvest on Hope and Hairy Hippy. I'm betting on at least 2 ounces on Olga/Cheese1. Fishing has been slow in case you are wondering. That is still better than not fishing.

On another unrelated note, I open the forum this morning and there are NO NOTIFICATIONS for me. Moderators/Admins, PLEASE fix or tell me why I am not receiving updates from growers I frequently visit. How many times do I need to like comment or otherwise interact with a journal before I get notifications for the???!!!!!:(:confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O I am not even getting updates to @InTheShed who I have been in communication since I got on here last September. Other subs I've lost more than one time is Pennywise, Laquerhead, BigBearinTexas, The MadDabber, Pt, Mr.PhobosAnomily, LadyG2HM and many more! I love the forum but if I have to keep seeking out these growers every time I get on I am just going to put the site down. Please don't do this to me. To everybody else, sorry for the interruption. Pics!

I hope your day and grow is great! I'll be around to TRY to re-subscribe again and again and again to your journals.

Great pics there ripe! Planta are looking great. How the fishing been? I sent you an email of a song my little (11yrold) brother and I did. Well.. he deleted it so he could change his "rapper name". I'll send ya the new link.... should give you a big laugh!

Great pics there ripe! Planta are looking great. How the fishing been? I sent you an email of a song my little (11yrold) brother and I did. Well.. he deleted it so he could change his "rapper name". I'll send ya the new link.... should give you a big laugh!

It's been slow fishing Dabbs. The rivers are still pretty muddy from the spring runoff and the lakes already have a bunch of algae near the banks so you have to take your boat or float. I got the link on my way out the door the other day. Do resend it, I haven't had a chance to check it. How's Washington bro? Go hit some rivers while you're there. They have great fishing!

Oh dude for sure! When I'm not catching I call it casting practice, which as a fly fisherman you can never get enough of. I'm waiting for the tent to flip on so I can do chores and bounce up to the river. Have a great day everybody!

Hope all is well in your world Ripe!! Plants are looking gooood mane :thumb:. Actually was able to get away this last weekend and do some fishing myself, or beer drinking, whatever you wanna call it!
What's the difference? Haha.

Hey ripe how are the colas swelling brother? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. My vacation was great. No fishing, but still great.

Been out fishing a lot since I've been back home! Water levels have been crazy high so I think they are hiding some. But I took the kid and dog over to the river the other day, water level was down and the suckers were jumping. May try to make it over there today.

Be well buddy

Day 160

I miss you 420maggers! The stream has been very kind though. My son hooked his first fish last week and nearly hit himself in the face with it setting the hook! Needless to say the fish got away but the boy didn’t. He is hooked. I’d have to say that is pretty cool since he is only two and he was using my 9’ fly pole!

The girls are just gorgeous and so close. The Cheeses are getting straight water for the last 3 waterings and yesterday I gave hope straight water. My runoff on the Cheeses till in the 500s so there are still notes in there.

Unfortunately my loupe won’t tape to my camera so no trich pics. They are 95% milky on the cheeses and still pretty clear on the NYCTurboDeisel. 1-3 weeks left for all. I took them out of the tent carefully to see the progress without straining my body to injury and decided to take a couple of the smallest branches for reasons you all know. They wouldn’t tuck up when I was staking them. Hope and Olga were about to fall over. Olga did break a branch a couple weeks ago, a tiny one too...ok then. It must have been me and I didn’t notice. I am generally happy with what I am seeing there and since fishing picked up this spring I have been a little more hands off in there. Just watering and ladybuggin. I can’t wait to harvest!

One funny thing to mention is that when Olga’s branch broke, I smoked a bit and I thought I found a seed??? I can’t for the life of me find another with the amount of exploring I am allowed to do so I’ll just have to wait and see. You might get the Cheisel after all Shed. I think I was just tripping but we’ll find out either way soon. I hope your grows are killing and when I can, I’ll make it about to see.

Last thing it’s Pop’s last day of radiation and he is in good spirits so that makes me very happy! I’m gonna go see him again soon. Loves to you all!

Hairy Hippy

Olga

Hope

Nugs

Back
Top Bottom