Root problem or nutrient deficiency? Help me

Hey @pr3sid3nt and welcome to the forum!

Plagron light mix is peat moss and perlite, "Pre-fertilised for one week".

You need to feed your plants liquid nutrients. Also, peat moss is acidic, so you need to adjust the soil pH using a calcium source or liquid CalMag.

How many plants are experiencing this problem with the leaves?
1679908256333.png

This looks like potassium and/or calcium deficiency.

How many plants are experiencing this problem with the leaves?
1679908256333.png

This looks like potassium and/or calcium deficiency.
Or both are a bit is short supply.

Could try some calcium-magnesium, either powder or liquid. Several different liquid or dry sources of potassium are on the shelves of most grow or gardening shops.

Also, peat moss is acidic, so you need to adjust the soil pH using a calcium source or liquid CalMag.
Possible but if the Plagron Light Mix was that acidic then it is unlikely that the company would be selling as much of its product as it is. The problem with trying to change the pH of the peat-moss based soil is that it can take longer than the remaining life span of the plant.

But you are right that the company does say it has enough nutrients built in for one week and after that it is up to the gardener what the fertilizing schedule should be.

Merhaba @pr3sid3nt ve foruma hoş geldiniz!

Plagron hafif karışımı turba yosunu ve perlittir, "Bir hafta önceden gübrelenmiştir".

Bitkilerinizi sıvı besinlerle beslemeniz gerekir. Ayrıca turba yosunu asidiktir, bu nedenle toprak pH'ını bir kalsiyum kaynağı veya sıvı CalMag kullanarak ayarlamanız gerekir.

Yapraklarda bu sorunu yaşayan kaç bitki var?
1679908256333.png

Bu potasyum ve/veya kalsiyum eksikliğine benziyor.
my english is not very good i apologize for that

thank you very much for your reply i am now 60th day in vegetables

The EC value of the water I use is 0.2. I add Calmag and increase this value to 0.4

then I add canna brand vega, cannazym, rizotonic, the total ec value is 1.3
I water twice a week. Should every watering be fertilized?

Because of these leaves, I am afraid of entering the flowering period. and i have an obsession that my plants are going to die help me please

what should i do a friend told me i have a phosphorus deficiency

Runof ec 08-1.8
Run of ph 6.2

IMG20230326130544_copy_12032x9024.jpg

IMG20230327120801_copy_3000x4000.jpg

IMG20230325211904_copy_4000x3000.jpg

IMG_20230325_135632_641_copy_1080x1920.jpg

IMG_20230325_135709_893_copy_1920x1080.jpg

IMG20230325140019_copy_3000x4000.jpg

then I add canna brand vega, cannazym, rizotonic, the total ec value is 1.3
I water twice a week. Should every watering be fertilized?
I'm sorry, I have no idea what is ingredients of those fertilizers. I'm guessing yes... you should feed with every watering.

What is happening now with the color of these leaves? Can you take a close up photo?
1679913530363.png

I used pre-nuted soil. Apparently supposed to feed for the first three months. I found this wasn't the case for very long as these plants require so much more than your regular plants.

I was given the advice to feed liquid nutrients ASAP. So I bought a pretty good selection, I'll post a pic of what I use for your reference. I have had absolutely no issues since. I'm almost 11 weeks in I feed every 2 days. Water/nutrients/water/nutrients/water and so on.....letting the pot dry out nicely in between feeds. Be strict with the dosage and keep it spot on until blooming.

Biggest tip I can give to help you along the way would be to get a good feel for the weight of your pots. Both dry and fed. That gives you an easy way to see when they are hungry ....

Hope this helps in some way.

Good luck 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230325_131619.jpg

I wouldn't be to worried, personally. It's small and very very sparse patches. Seems like you caught the problem nice and early, whatever it is. Nutrient deficiency of some sort id say. I'm not experienced enough to know but you'll get the correct help from one of the guys in no time I'm sure

Good luck

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Thanks, I will take a look later... going to bed.

But what am I seeing in this photo? Is this just the lights in your tent making these grey/brown areas on the leaves?

1679913530363-png.2665639

Some of those look like a phosphorus deficiency, and some of them look like a potassium deficiency like @cbdhemp808 mentioned.
I don't see any sign of excess nitrogen, but pics in natural light might help.

Your girls look really good!!! The dark green indicates there’s plenty of N still available

the longer you stay in limbo in veg cycle the greater chance of issues, soil will become depleted more and a tent full of plants attracts pests...

The biggest issue is that 4 gallons of dirt is toast by now, it’s still a great neighborhood for roots to live in but the plants are big enough to have sucked the joy out of biobizz lite.

I’d suggest doing your integrated pest managent routine hard right now and get on with flower cycle sooner rather than later. You could transplant to larger home and let her veg for a few more weeks or flip the switch and call it flower cycle.

If you stay in those airpots just be committed to feeding her for the duration. nutrient demands only go up from here but in a different way. This is why 1 nute doesn’t work well all the way thru for this plant. In veg a plant needs more N and less PK, in flower a plant needs less N but more PK.

peace out!

I have nothing to add at this point. Let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom