Rosetta's 4 Strain - 600 WATT - DWC

You learn something every grow you have. I still after all of the grows I have done still change something every round lol

It a sad day in my grow room.

I destroyed the room within 5 minutes, guess the number one cause of going to jail is mad fiances.

Fiances mom decided to open her mouth to the front office about my grow as they were leaving, so i had to dispose of everything very quickly.

The front office lady came, OH GREAT. She knocks, (all my shits gone and hidden / destroyed)

she says:

THIS trash up here by your door is UNACCEPTABLE. Take this and all this to the trash now. I began doing it. She said something about growing pot in the apt, and didnt go any further after i said nothing was there. No cops, no worries, its like she didnt even care.

Talked to the security guard for our complex, he said she was going to call the POLICE ON MY FIANCES MOM NOT ME!

JOKES ON ME!! NOW I HAVE 4 DEAD PLANTS OUT ON MY PATIO AND A RUINED GROW ROOM.

Good game.

/quit life

pics soon, itll be sad.

The comeback... will be real!
So bummed i did not get to finish but everything happens for a reason, and i had gotten my apt searched several times since i have been in jail.

After that all happened, my fiances sister and her mom came to drop her stuff off, and they got down... My fiance wooped that ass resulting in 5 squad cars, and a helicopter who assisted my arrest for traffic warrants, leading to an eviction...

Luck of the Irish ;)

Sounds like a blast lol Gotta love it when the ghetto bird gets involved hahahah
Doesn't seem like you're too bummed about leaving that place.

Possibly move further away from the in laws to prevent shit like this from happening to your grows again... Drama is never good around such a peaceful plant. Should only be good vibes

Hope all is well in your world.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom