RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Happy Tokesday rune:)

Thanks Fishy, hope you're having a kushalicious tokesday yourself ;)

I have got to see how this goes!!! Subbed! Oh, and Good Weed Rune!!!

Welcome aboard the new ride Dharma :Namaste:

Do you know if your light has UV wavelength diodes?

I'm honestly not sure on this model, we'd need to ask Sara on that. From what I see, Red, Blue, Orange and White.

Good good pleased to here it. I love the idea of led. Do you no the equivalent of your panel?
I mean like is ur panal ment to replace 250-400watt? I no the feeling u mean like an ora almost

Alex, full replacement for a 2.2 x 4.2 sq ft area. 2 of the units will replace a 600w in a 4x4 tent.

happy tokerday Rune:thumb:

Thanks Cronic, I hope you're having a great tokerday as well ;)
:Namaste:

Yeah, as long as you have a little height... recommended distance from plants is 1.5 - 2ft on this model. I'm liking it a lot though, it's doing a much more solid job at just the veg setting than 12 CFLs and a T5 did, lol.

Alex, if you actually want to go that big, height wise, I'd look at the 5w units. Once you go over 4ft - 5ft, the 3w diodes don't penetrate all the way, but the 5w diodes will penetrate beyond 7ft. Or that's the concensus from all the research I've been doing on LED grow lighting in horticulture, as well as around here for cannabis. Personally, I'd go with the 3w because 8ft of height means about 6ft of grow height, so unless the space is 6ft wide on each size, there's no point in going that high. The 3w would fit your space perfect for a good bush or Scrog that fills the whole area with solid bud though :)

Dam rune this journal is moving along quite nicely. Happy Tokesday to ya. Hope your feeling better. Just remember if you move south a little the rain fall will increase a lot. Where you are at the annual rainfall is around 15 inches and going south where you would like to go it's around 60 inches. Heck west of you 50 miles it goes up to 120 inches. Craxy

Hey Bill, I'm actually a bit NW of PA, so we get rain a fair bit, but yeah, if I drive 20 minutes down the road west it doubles, it's crazy, or if I go 30 miles the other way, like Sequim, it's a lot drier... I'm still learning about the rain shadow stuff out here, but the micro climates are really interesting from an analytical and ecological point of view.

Crawdaddy, yeah, if I ever managed to get a place with 12 ft roofs, I'll definitely want a 10w, lol.

Happy Weednesday Rune:)

Alex, if you actually want to go that big, height wise, I'd look at the 5w units. Once you go over 4ft - 5ft, the 3w diodes don't penetrate all the way, but the 5w diodes will penetrate beyond 7ft. Or that's the concensus from all the research I've been doing on LED grow lighting in horticulture, as well as around here for cannabis. Personally, I'd go with the 3w because 8ft of height means about 6ft of grow height, so unless the space is 6ft wide on each size, there's no point in going that high. The 3w would fit your space perfect for a good bush or Scrog that fills the whole area with solid bud though :)

No no intentions of growing that tall sir. I can only see me growing Scrog now but u said ya need a bit of hight... I was just saying hight is not an issue iv got lots of hight but I'd not be using it sir

Happy Weednesday Rune:)

Thanks Fishy, hope you're having a skunkerific weednesday too

No no intentions of growing that tall sir. I can only see me growing Scrog now but u said ya need a bit of hight... I was just saying hight is not an issue iv got lots of hight but I'd not be using it sir

Then yeah, I'd say the 3w unit is more than adequate on the space. My mutant twins are growing a lot nicer under it to say the least, as are all the other seedlings and clones. It's a real nice fit and a good bang for the price :)

happy Weedday Rune:thumb:

Heya Cronic.... a happy weedday to you as well ;) :Namaste:

Good Weednesday evening to ya rune. Hope your day is going good.

Good Weednesday evening to ya rune. Hope your day is going good.

Thanks Bill... not a great day health wise, but alive and kickin and the girls are doing good, hope y'all are doin good over on your side as well ;) :Namaste:

Ok guys, here's the picture update for today:

First, the vegging area, a few seedlings and a few clones and mother's to be.
08142013-Veg-1.jpg

The 2 dirt plants are Dynasty clones that I wanted to test rooting in potting soil and it seems to have worked fine. The healthier one will end up becoming a new Dynasty mother plant for us. The other is the small Harlequin Jo mom I've been training:
08142013-Veg-2.jpg

Here we are in the Flower Tent:
08142013-Flower-1.jpg
- Tent in whole, man they exploded
08142013-Flower-2.jpg
- Dynasty Mom Rescue and biggest Mystery Machine, hard to believe MM was in a 2L less than a month ago
08142013-Flower-3.jpg
- I can't believe the growth rate on this Auto Candy Kush, she's got to be close to 1ft now and she was just sprouted 17 days ago :)

And now the LED closet:
08142013-LED-1.jpg

08142013-LED-2.jpg

08142013-LED-3.jpg
- Mutant Sleeskunk Twins don't look so sick no more ;)
08142013-LED-4.jpg
- Dynasty clone in her 2L home growing nicely
08142013-LED-5.jpg
- 2 just topped seedlings slated for repotting

And that's it for the pics this time, hope y'all enjoyed it. I can't believe how well this LED is working on Veg mode, just wow. :) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom