RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

will be interesting to see how they turn out .... to bad we can't fast forward to see

Good morning rune and all Happy Skunkday.

will be interesting to see how they turn out .... to bad we can't fast forward to see
That would be cool, but I can be patient... not like I have a choice, lol ;)

Good morning rune and all Happy Skunkday.

Heya Bill, hope you're having a kushtastic skunkday as well :) :Namaste:

Happy Munchieday toy ya rune. I was over in Sequim a couple of weeks ago. Looking at the area to see if I would like it to retire in. quit the place. Hope your day is going good.

Gotta love the LED! Gratz on getting it fast & inexpensive:high-five:

Thanks BID... I'm liking it so far and so are the plants ;)

Happy Munchieday toy ya rune. I was over in Sequim a couple of weeks ago. Looking at the area to see if I would like it to retire in. quit the place. Hope your day is going good.

Happy munchieday to you too Bill. Sequim is a nice little town, though cost of living is a bit pricier up here, which I didn't find out until after signing the lease, lol. My girl and I both like Sequim though, it's fairly relaxed and has some beautiful sites around it and a couple of real good farm stores and CSAs in the area. We're thinking about nosing down towards Oly next year ourselves.

:Namaste:

how many days did it take to get your new LED light from the time you placed your order until it arrived at your door?

KingJohnC, I placed the order on Monday and it arrived on Thursday via UPS Ground. I wasn't expecting it until Friday or the following Monday, so I was very pleased, to say the least. My vegging girls are really liking the light as well so far.

Good weed rune :) I hope all is well

Heya Alex, good weed to you as well :) Been sick, but also doing errands today... the girls under LED are looking good though and I may be adding the Lemon Kush and a Blue Hash to this next flower cycle if they keep growing like they are so far :) How are you doing man?

Sorry to here of ur sickness on the mend I hope?
I'm ok sir just been totally busy with work for a couple days could sleep for a week but only having time for about 4 hours a night

Great news about the LEDs these panels from Sarah seem to be getting good comments so far

Thanks Alex, a little better and I totally understand lack of sleep. So far, I'm impressed with the panel from TopLED. The plants I have under it right now are vegging better than under all those CFLs together, it's crazy, and no heat. I like them enough that as long as they keep performing like this, I'll replace my HPS with the larger reflector model and add another like I have now in October. So far, these are the best LEDs I've seen that aren't priced ridiculously high. Time will tell, I'll probably flip them in early Sept if they keep growing like they are now, and then how they do in bloom will be the end decider for me.

One thing that's really interesting about the LEDs. They don't throw heat, however if you're under them for a minute or two, you can feel the light intensity on your skin, even for a while afterwards. It feels like you've been in the sun, but without getting warm. Or it feels almost like you feel a few days after a sunburn when you're inside where there's air conditioning. Odd, but definitely cool.

Happy Tokesday rune:)

Thanks Alex, a little better and I totally understand lack of sleep. So far, I'm impressed with the panel from TopLED. The plants I have under it right now are vegging better than under all those CFLs together, it's crazy, and no heat. I like them enough that as long as they keep performing like this, I'll replace my HPS with the larger reflector model and add another like I have now in October. So far, these are the best LEDs I've seen that aren't priced ridiculously high. Time will tell, I'll probably flip them in early Sept if they keep growing like they are now, and then how they do in bloom will be the end decider for me.

One thing that's really interesting about the LEDs. They don't throw heat, however if you're under them for a minute or two, you can feel the light intensity on your skin, even for a while afterwards. It feels like you've been in the sun, but without getting warm. Or it feels almost like you feel a few days after a sunburn when you're inside where there's air conditioning. Odd, but definitely cool.

Do you know if your light has UV wavelength diodes?

Back
Top Bottom