RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Just found this, I am subbed.

:goodluck:

:welcome: everyone,

here I is :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::reading420magazine::)
Heya Fishy, this one should definitely be prettier, lol.

Count me in too :ciao:
Morning Chop, welcome aboard :)

Morning Spimp, glad to have you on this ride as well :)

Sub'd! You got a lot going on.
Heya mon frere, welcome aboard this pirogue, maybe I keep it more stable this time, me, eh ? ;)

Subbed, good luck with this one!
Thanks, hopefully lots of good luck :Namaste:

Just found this, I am subbed.

:goodluck:

Merci bien... gonna be fun, for true :)

Gonna be heading in the check on the girls here in a few, when I stuck my head in to peek, I'm pretty sure I saw the first Blue Hash seed cracking the coco, so hopefully when I got back in there, I'll have a new baby blue hash :)
:Namaste:

*crashes down front door, grabs a chair to lean on huffing and puffin* ok....(gasp) I ran all......the........way here......(gasp) ....but IM here........mind if I sit a while?...

Heya BID, glad you made it, take a seat, have some bhang chai, relax... only I'm supposed to stress on this grow, lol.

Seriously, stress, found this morning that someone had bumped my timer and turned it to "always on", so my f*ing HPS didn't go off last night. So, my tent just got 24 hours of light, maybe as much as 36, I'm less than pleased. Tonight, I tape that damned switch to always be on the timer side. I threw the girls into darkness and will turn them on at 8pm or so tonight. Well, I was wondering how I was going to manage to switch the flower lights to run at night when I have things in flower already, well that problem is solved. I just hope they don't try to reveg or herm on me.

:yikes:

Hopefully I don't get any hermies, but it did let me switch the flowering time from 12pm - 11:30pm to 8pm - 7am now, so that should help a bit with heat and electric costs. I ordered my first LED today from TopLED so I'm starting the move to LED slowly, but surely. The lights should come on in about an hour and a half, so once the ferrets are back in their cage from playtime I'll look in on them and see how their doing. Hopefully all good. :Namaste:

Today I ran into radioshack and picked up their 60x-100x cheapie scope. It's interesting as all get out to see those tric forests, lol. I was checking out the mysery machine popsicle, because the leaves aren't all visibly sugary like all the others have been... I figured it was going to be a real slow flower, but.... looking in the scope, there are trics all over and they're all cloudy with just a couple of ambers, so I think she's close. The weird thing is, I can see trics on the leaves at 60x or above, but they look totally bare to the naked eye, from and angle, they look just slightly fuzzy... I just found this interesting.

The girls in the flower tent look ok today... no balls yet *fingers crossed*. I gave everyone a water and a folial feed using seaweed and vit b, hoping it helps ease stress. Time will tell.

I ordered my first light from our sponsor TopLED tonight and Sara sent me a tracking number, so it should be off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it within the next few days. I can't wait to get a hold of it. New toy! Seriously though, I've been wanting to play with LED grow lights, not just for cannabis, for years since I saw some serious results boosts on tomatos using a decent early UFO, so I'm excited to be getting on the LED train finally :) :Namaste:

ok im late but subbed didn't read anything yet im just trying to make rounds b4 I pass out lol:thumb:

Morning rune, looks like you are going strong in this new journal. Hope you day is a good one and happy weed day to ya:peace:

Morning rune, looks like you are going strong in this new journal. Hope you day is a good one and happy weed day to ya:peace:

Thanks Bill... doin ok today, just puffed a little Harlequin Jo and some of the start of the day pain is easing, so it's good :)

Subscribed, can't wait to see how your lemon kush comes out!

Welcome ShrubHub... neither can I, lol... I like lemony and I like Kush, so yeah.... can't wait, lol.

How's it going rune friend?

Heya, Alex, it's goin ami... getting ready to go cuddle my girl who just woke up, share a spliff and then roll through the day :) How you hangin in there today ?

happy tokeday to ya rune:thumb:

And right back atcha Cronic, hopefully it's skunk-er-ific ;)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom