RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

I had a chicken parmasan for my meal tonight. It's a delacassy here on Sirius
Fried escalope of breaded chicken. Smothered in betchamel sauce and topped with chedda cheese
Threw in the oven for ten mins and vwalla

Hey Alex, that sounds great. My girl started making a semi-mexican/southwest scramble and I took it over and turned it into chipotle vegan-sausage, corn, cheddar omlettes with a blackbean and cheese sauce over the top... I kiefed the cheese in the omlettes... was good... small buzz :)

I'm subscribed to watch your grow too. :)
I have a question on your soil in the first pics. What is the brownish/white substance on the top of the soil? I haven't done any soil growing yet and am looking into soil mixes this week.
Thanks and everything looks awesome. Very ambitious too!:bravo:

Thanks and welcome aboard Cannafan... I'm not actually using dirt, except in the large Dynasty plant in flower as she was a mom from my mobile dispensary guy and lived her life in dirt... I just blened in extra potting soil, compost and perlite in there.

All the other plants are passive hydroponics using Hempy pots of various types. For those, I'm using Coco Coir (CocoTek fine) and perlite blended together. I do use organic nutes for both and I have noticed that General Organics nutes discolor the water more, so it's possible some of the perlite might be getting a golden cast that the HPS is making look darker as well.

I will be trying SuperSoil at some point this winter, but that will be a few months down the road for me.

:Namaste:

Red Velvet cup cakes OH MAN now that sound good. Sounds like you guys are going to have a great night.

Yep, but honestly, it's because she really, really, really wants me to make these... she's been asking for over a week, so why not, lol... it's medible, so not a total junk out, which is a good thing... back later, gotta go make cupcakes and homemade cream cheese frosting :)

Almost, decided after working in a couple gourmet resturaunts that I did NOT want to be married to the job like that, but still enjoy cooking and learning new recipies.

My oldest ferret, Chaos, is absolutely nuts for junk food, the younger, Loki doesn't care for it, but Chaos goes for pizza, cheese, tofurkey, kiefed cream cheese frosting and I swear, he just tried to figure out how to get to the red velvet cupcakes I have cooling in our raised oven, lol.

Happy Weedsday all

I'd love to learn how to train my ferrets that way... over here they're just pets, but fun ones...

Sorry about being MIA, internet has been down... I'll be playing catch up today and tonight if it stays up. On the flip side, my LED can in from TopLED and it looks solid. I'll be hanging it here in a while to test for sure.

Hope everyone has had some kusherific days :) :Namaste:

Pictures tomoro too sir? :)

I think the basics are feeding the ferret on freshly killed rabbit (fur on) couple times a week.
And eventually send them down a rabbit hole. Good ones bring them strate out. A bit brutal like but it works.
A couple of my friends no better iv never had ferrets.

I have enjoyed hunting with the .22 though.

Howdy rune hope your day is good great. So Happy Thurweeday. :cheer:

Thanks guys and Alex, I'll have to look further into that, though we like them as the goofy pets they currently are too... crazy lil things ;)

Ok, pic update time, the non-led lights are pics from yesterday, with the new flower schedule, lights don't come on for another 3 1/2 hours.

First, a couple veg shots. I repotted several Dynasty clones and a few Mystery Machines into 2L hempys. I think tonight I'll be transfering the Sleeskunk mutant and maybe the Sour Kush x Kiwi seedling as well and seeing if they get big enough to flower along with this batch.

08082013-veg-1.jpg

08082013-veg-2.jpg

And Flower from yesterday.
08082013-flower-1.jpg

08082013-flower-2.jpg

08082013-flower-3.jpg

08082013-flower-4.jpg

08082013-flower-5.jpg

08082013-flower-6.jpg

08082013-flower-7.jpg

And finally, the new LED from TopLED... this is the 96 x 3w reflector model.
08082013-LED-1.jpg

08082013-LED-3.jpg

08082013-LED-2.jpg

08082013-LED-4.jpg
- y'all remember the closet? now it glows ;)
08082013-LED-5.jpg
- and here's yesterday's repots now under LED :)

First impressions on the TopLED? Solidly built, bright as all get out, not very loud even with the dual fans. I will say that the hanging kick, not so hot. It's one of the 4 wire hanging kits to carbiner and the wires don't come out quite evenly, but no big, that seems to be pretty much standard for most LEDs I've researched and read about on journals. For now, each side's wires are hemped together, left and right, then hung light the HPS with 2 mounting cables. I'll pick up a couple ratchet hangers and carbiners when I get paid if I have the extra $. The light is bright, very bright, but the light is focused tightly in it's footprint, which is nice. The grow setting is definitely more blue and the bloom more red/purple. I like the fact that you have switches for switching between grow and bloom as well.

It'll be interesting to see how these kids veg under the LED and how soon things are ready for the flip to flower. I need a new timer first though, I don't have any more that are grounded right now as the last one I picked up wasn't grounded, ugh, lol.

Back
Top Bottom