RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow - Emerlad Jack - Blue Planet Nutes 7 Part Organics

RVgrower

Hello everyone out there in 420-land! Most of you that are reading this are doing so because you already know me from my previous grows, and are following me here on my next one, I think this is my 4th or 5th, I guess I lost count.

Anyhow, first, let's do the necessary things, first...

Strain: Emerald Jack

Seed or clone: Both, "Jackie was the original seed plant, & became my 1st "mother plant", the rest are her clones...

Indica or Sativa: Both, Indica Dominant

Inside or outside: Inside, vegging in the bathroom, flowering in the closet "tent".

Growing medium: Soil, my own mix of FFOF, vermiculite ( for the "wicking action" since I'm using soil and tray feeding this time around), & perlite.

Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients "Farmer's Pride 7 Part Organic System", some "Superthrive" on the plants up until they go into flower, and daily ( multiple times per day) misting of the foliage of all the plants with "Fulvic Acid Water", to increase size, yield, and just everything good! I might start adding some "Blackstrap Molasses" to the mix when I stop the "Superthrive".

Containers: 3 gallon floral pots, with holes drilled in bottom and pots are sitting in plastic drip trays, from which they are all usually fed.

Lighting: Jackie was started on & raised under 104 watts of (2) 6500 k CFL lamps in an 8" reflector, for the first 6 weeks or so. Over the last 6 weeks or so, she then began vegging on 312 CFL watts of mixed spectrum, ( both 2700 k and 6500 k, with a total of just about 16,500 lumens) lighting, in a home-made hood that I got instructions from on here. As of Monday, Oct. 3rd, 2011, I should have them beginning flowering under a BRAND NEW 400 watt HPS kit w/ a reflector, dimmable ballast with a fan, from HTG supply, with a bulb included as well! AND! I got a 5 year warranty on the ballast and 1 year on the bulb, which is supposed to put out 55,000 lumens!!!!

Total plants growing now: at this time, I have 1 "mother plant", known as Jackie, that is going to be put into flower on Monday, Oct. 3rd, 2011, along with 4 out of the 1st 5 clones that I ever took off of her, that are now all about 6 weeks old, that is, from being cut off of "mom". I also have 5 more clones that I cloned into soil, that are growing much more slowly, but I checked, and they ARE growing, and DO have roots! They are about a month from being cut off of Jackie, and there fore will be about a month or so behind the first 5 plants to go into flower...

So that is it for now, anything I forgot to mention I will add that to the next posting. I almost didn't want to start a new thread, because my grows have been overlapping, and I have so much info from the start of this grow in the end of the last one, " RVgrower's Indoor Closet CFL Grow with Northern Lights#5 x Skunk #1", I believe...anyways, the links are all at the bottom of my pages, so you can access all of my grows that way, from the first until the current one!

Thanks for all the support I get from all of you out there, but mostly, I have to dedicate this grow to "Blue Planet Nutrients", for he supplied me with all the nutrients i needed to even HAVE this grow, and he only asked that I just be honest and post my blog/thread results here on 420mag.com, as I have been. I personally, love his products! When I have to pay for them, I gladly will, as I know that they DO WORK, and ARE WORTH IT! As long as they aren't going to be so expensive I couldn't afford them, lol, but I know he's not going to do that to us, so i'm sure that I will have no problems affording what I need....It seems that he still remembers his "humble beginnings" or what ever he had in his younger days that taught him how to keep it real, and that we all aren't made of cash, and even if we mostly had it easy, money isn't what it's all about....helping each other out is where it's at.:thanks::morenutes::peace::love:

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow-Emerlad Jack using Blue Planet Nutes 7 part Organic

Okay all, I messed up again, and forgot that I have to stop using that old journal cuz I haven't been growing northern lights x skunk since August! LOL! I really started THIS journal on the end of that LAST journal...so I have my links on here to my previous journals on my signature...AND I need all of YOU out there to follow me on THIS journal now, NOT on that journal, but this is just like part 5 of a very long saga it seems...So please bear with me and help me transition thru this journal switch...
I will NOT post the pics in the last journal like I accidentally mentioned, and if the Moderators out there read this, please put my old, last, ( RVgrowers Northern Lights #5 x Skunk #1 and a few bag seeds under CFL's) in the completed journals if you could for me when you can, that way I won't be so likely to keep mixing them up, lol, maybe! Wish me luck! it's been so long since I have had to start a new journal, but I really have to cuz i'm organic and in soil this time around thanks to my good buddy at " BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS"!!! The Mg lock-out I'm dealing with is MY fault, not that of the nutes, as it is due to high ppm in my water, and now I'm being forced against my will ( lol, just had to say it!), to resort to R/O water to correct the Mg deficiency/lockout caused by too much time, too much Ca in the water, and too much Vermiculite in the dang mix! So LEARN children of the green, from MY mistakes, that's what I offer YOU! LOL! Anyways, off to try to figure this out, dang it i hate this part, wah! :thanks:

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow-Emerlad Jack using Blue Planet Nutes 7 part Organic

Okay everyone, YES! I AM alive! lol, and I AM SO SORRY for not being able to be online these last 2 or 3 weeks or so...I've had like every possible thing that COULD go wrong for me go wrong, AND was SICK, very sick, for a few weeks, with this bad stomach problem, and it just incapacitates me, and I don't even get online, except for my Facebook page which I can access thru my phone, but I can't operate this on my phone, I HAVE to be up and on the computer....
So, the status is this...
The one known as Jackie, the first plant from a seed of the "Emerald Jack", and 4 of her first set of clones, are just at day 2, week 2, of full flower, and they are growing pretty well, but it's such a long story as to all that has transpired with them, WHILE I was sick as well, so I can't do it all at once...I will have to tell you in installments....
So, it started about 3 or more weeks ago, when I noticed my plant's in the flower chamber that were getting ready to flower, were all of a sudden, flipping their leaves sideways, and the momma plant, known as Jackie, was showing leaves that were yellowing from the bottom up, from the tip, back, up the leaf, then it has brown "burnt" looking spots on them....I diagnosed this as a Magnesium deficiency/ lockout....I checked my ppms on my tap water, and they were now up to almost 400!!!! No WONDER!!!! So I tried a flush with Epsom Salts treated water, to no avail....So I started a regime of daily flushing with pure RO water, 0 ppms, for about 5 days straight, about 2 gallons each per day, I flushed, and even then, the spotting and yellowing started on the 4 young plants in flower as well, the ones that were so healthy....so I realized I had to do something drastic to save them....I HAD to re-pot them, sort of, partially at least....So I went and got a cubic yard of perlite, and a few pounds of garden-grade charcoal, and we lifted each plant out of it's pot, and let the wet, stinking, sloppy mess of a soil I botched, fall off, as I had added way too much vermiculite I had discovered, and it was also helping to hold onto the hard water, causing the lockout...
So, we allowed about 1/3rd or so of the bottom wet sloppy mushy soil mix drop off, and replaced it with 1/3rd perlite on the bottom, and then, a 1/2 inch or so layer of that charcoal, and then we put the plants back in their pots, and flushed some more, and now, there is NO stench anymore, when I feed them, and I am feeding them light, half strength nutes still, Blue Planet still, of course, but this whole affair put them into flower over 2 weeks late, which made some of them start to get root bound, so it was good that I had to re-pot them, as it surely saved the crop...
But I'm not out of the woods yet....I will explain in my next report....hopefully tomorrow, till then, I'm so sorry, again, to EVERYONE, FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP UP ON THIS LIKE I SHOULD HAVE! I WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST NOT TO DROP OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN....

Thank you for your understanding...
RVG:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Thanks, 420kind420...Yeah, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I was BARELY pulling 16,000 lumens outta the cfl's I have had to use all year, but this nice 400 watt HPS is the BOMB!!! 55,000 lumens now! I LOVE IT! Got it on Ebay, thanks to you guys on here referring me there....I only paid 120 bucks for this awesome light, brand new with an awesome warranty on everything, 5 years alone on the ballast!!! So yeah, thanks again to my friends on 420 magazine.com....you guys helped me again, to get what I needed and saved me hundreds of dollars over what I was considering buying as a "deal" at the local new, hydro shop...I love you guys, and will continue with my story installments soon...
Congrats on the new light ;)

Okay folks, here's some of the pictures I meant to post from about 3 weeks ago..then later, i will take more new, pictures, and then post them next, because a lot has changed, and there are flowers all over the 5 that are flowering right now, so I am just trying to get you all caught up and see the progress....

Here's a top shot of clone #1 on Sept. 25th...
9_25_11_Top_shot_of_clone_1.jpg

A top shot of clone #4 on Sept. 25th....
9_25_11_Top_shot_of_clone_4.jpg

A top shot of clone #2 on Sept 25th....
9_25_11_Top_shot_of_clone_21.jpg

A top shot of clone #5 on Sept 25th.....
9_25_11_Top_shot_of_clone_5.jpg

Jackie is the original mom, the one that came from a fem. seed....all others are her clones, this was on 09/29/11....
9_29_11_Jackie_is_starving_wanting_2_flower.jpg

The inside leaves on clone #3 on 09/29/11...
9_29_11_The_inside_new_leaves_on_clone_3.jpg

The side of clone #4 on 09/29/11 .....
9_29_11_The_side_of_clone_4.jpg

The top of clone #5, on 09/29/11....
9_29_11_The_top_of_Clone_5.jpg

Top of clone #3 on 09/29/11
9_29_11_Top_of_clone_3.jpg

The top of clone #1 on the 29 of Sept.
9_29_11_top_of_clone_1.jpg

I WILL BE SHOWING YOU THE LATEST PICTURES TO GET YOU ALL CAUGHT UP OUT THERE, LATER, PROBABLY TOMORROW AT THIS RATE...GOT AFTERNOON CHORES TO DO, WON'T HAVE A LOT MORE TIME TODAY, BUT MAYBE....JUST MAYBE, I MAY BE ABLE TO GET THEM UP TONIGHT...IF I DON'T, I'M TRYING FOR TOMORROW....
PEACE TO ALL....

whats good RV!!! I was doing my rounds on the Army log and I noticed that I have your other journal set in place on the blog, so does that journal not use BPN??? if not, I will be switching out the links. If it does, then I will add this link right under your other link!!!

Everything looks great you have goin on in there sista!!!

:peacetwo:

feel free to check out my grow, maybe you have some thoughts to share with me!!!

Very nice so far RVgrower...happy to tag along for this grow!!! Very healthy looking plants :) and very happy that you are going organic!! Such a noticable difference in the smoothness and taste of the finished buds.. :)

One thing I wanted to mention is Superthrive is not organic... you may want to discontinue using it after reading the MSDS on the active ingredient...pretty nasty stuff..

Here is the MSDS on 1-Naphthyl acetic acid....
after reading this, I decided its not something I want in my smoke...
Just figured I'd share this..

Hey Rv saw this journal and wanted to see how the BPN was doing with your grow. looks sweet so far. definetely keeping an eyeon the journals . Im also going to be using the 7-part lineup so its good to see someone putting it in effect. If you dont mind me picking your brain a little bit; I noticed you said you got your grow bulb off ebay for 120, that sounds like a great deal. Does this light have a particular brand I could check out? I thought I did good when I got a 400hps/mh from led-wholesalers, but that was for 135.00 without tax or shipping. Would love to compare the two for future savings... and also with the 7-part lineup, do you know of any threads, or extra info on some of the products, like the dark humatte tea? There was a couple things I was unfamiliar with, but either way; hope you feel better for the holidays, best wishes

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom