Saying Hello From Oklahoma

Minggo

420 Member
Found my way here from a Reddit post. Went down the rabbit hole reading a thread. Currently on my second grow. Was pretty successful last year, still flush with flower. Guess I did alright pretty much prefer mine to most dispo. But could be I don't know how to shop the good stuff. I have a blast growing inspite of not having a green thumb, bugs, heat, and constantly worrying about over feeding. Soil guy, outdoors trying to keep it organic as best as I can. Using Coots recipes for soil, use my own compost. Mostly autos, but have a few photo periods. Dry vape guy, make tincture and oil infusion for capsules. Dyna, and Mighty plus. Hope that covers it. Thanks all and have a great night.

Found my way here from a Reddit post. Went down the rabbit hole reading a thread. Currently on my second grow. Was pretty successful last year, still flush with flower. Guess I did alright pretty much prefer mine to most dispo. But could be I don't know how to shop the good stuff. I have a blast growing inspite of not having a green thumb, bugs, heat, and constantly worrying about over feeding. Soil guy, outdoors trying to keep it organic as best as I can. Using Coots recipes for soil, use my own compost. Mostly autos, but have a few photo periods. Dry vape guy, make tincture and oil infusion for capsules. Dyna, and Mighty plus. Hope that covers it. Thanks all and have a great night.
Good morning @Minggo Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I'm glad you enjoy growing.
No need for a green thumb.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Minggo

Will you be starting a grow soon?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:welcome: to the community, Minggo! If you need help finding anything, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom