SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

With 30 days still to go, those buds are going to pack on some serious weight, and they already look nice now. This should be a hell of a harvest!

You had mentioned that back building didn't seem to help yours out much, I have found the buds did fill out a bit more but only the first inch or so of the bud. The rest of the bud seems to be developing just as normal.

This type of mainline looks pretty but the test will be in the oz's and strength.

Wow! Are you expecting the buds to fatten or lengthen or both? Anyway it goes, she looks great.

Thanks Ranger. The buds are really fattening up the first 1st inch or so is really plumpin up from the back building I guess. Should be interesting to see how much comes off this one plant.

Good Morning to you to Dusty my man hows is thing growing in your neck of the woods. Out on the West Coast of Vancouver Island things are just poppin out all over things are green and blossoms are everywhere. I try not to comment on our weather because I see so many of you growers that I have come to know are still in the melting grips of winter.

Cheers Dusty

and good growin.

Question for all with knowledge.

Setup - I had four clones in my Veg chamber that are going to go outside when the time is right, they got to big for the space so I moved them out to the sunroom. Because they went from 18/6 to what ever we're at now they have started to flower.

Question - Will they reverte back to veg as daylight hours gain or will they continue to flower. (mid season crop?)

Side bar - they all look happy and healthy.

All is well brother trees are drooping pollen grass is growing spring is in the air.
i would think the plants will reveg once the hours of light increase .
happy daze brother.

I was hoping for a spring crop.

Re Post#46: I've had this happen. From my experience, there's no going back. You'll probably get a very early and light-med crop. Cool part is, you'll avoid all the late-season pests.
To overcome this problem in my guerilla grow this year, I weaned them down from 18/6 tapering an hour/day to 12/12 for a couple days. So good so far. Happy little clones vegging away.

And for everyone's enjoyment a photo update.
MG_2326.jpg
MG_23281.jpg
MG_2324.jpg
MG_23202.jpg

She's in day 62 of flowering. and filling in REAL nice, yah know?

I've been using pipe cleaners and string attached to the top and sides of the Penthouse suite to help support and twist the buds so that they get as much light as possible.

I think I have decided to turn off the Cabinet for the summer and focus on the sundeck grow use up the free light instead of the kind I have to pay for.

Just FYI this grow is truly the inspiration for my grow. The look of everything throughout was just amazing and again truly inspiring.

That's very kind of you. I've tried to go as stupidly simple as possible with the cabinet less to go wrong.

when I have a chance I'll poke my head into your grow and check it out.

ttfn.

My only question is why not two under that led

I'm pretty new to growing in a cabinet, that mainline pop-cycle thing was just one of my experiments to see how best use the little space that I have 2' x 3' and no more then 4' in height. My light gives me just about perfect coverage. My second journal was a Vscrog with two plants and that's the way I'll go in the fall once I've used up all the free sunshine this year with 2 white widows and one gold leaf, stay tuned I'm sure they will show up in here somewhere.

I do enjoy the little bit of Texada Timewarp that I got. hehehee

Back
Top Bottom