SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

The Deed is Done more to follow real soon

Happy 420 folks.

Congrats on harvesting, great day to chop them. :goodjob: What method will you be using to dry them? Curious to see what the dry weight will be. I'm thinking the same about mainlining, it takes a long time in veg. I'm considering of dividing my cabinet into two sections like yours and having a mother plant in the veg area and flower the clones in the upper section. Ending up with a mini SOG. Just need to get better at cloning, my first attempt hasn't worked out so well.

Well fellow growers may I present to you for your enjoyment.

First photo up is her Majesty sitting in her Penthouse all straped in and ready to go.

DSC1750.jpg

Second shot shows more of the rigging that I had to put in there to hold up the Buds.

DSC1752.jpg

And some floppy buds.

DSC1755.jpg

Her she is just about falling out of the cabinet she could hardly contain herself.

DSC1761.jpg

I took out the light and hung up some wire and presto chango, one drying cabinet.

DSC1764.jpg

One more of her sitting in her Penthouse suite in the cabinet and her semi-attached drying rack.

DSC1760.jpg

Once drying is complete I will let everyone know what her final numbers where. I'm pretty excited for such a small plant she had some real nice buds.

And Now We move outdoors. Everyone on the Sun deck!!!

A shot of my old laughing Buddha mother plant put out onto the sun deck way to early in the spring and she got herself a little purple but still trying to flower. Behind her is my cold frame for hardening off my seedlings.

DSC1735.jpg

And now a couple off clones that got to big for the cabinet so they went out to the sun room for a while and started to flower in there now they have moved out to the sun deck.

DSC1734.jpg
DSC1733.jpg

Next up will be the seedling moving outdoors to the sun deck for the rest of spring and summer since the last frost is behind us now, I hope

TTFN
SBG

Congrats on harvesting, great day to chop them. :goodjob: What method will you be using to dry them? Curious to see what the dry weight will be. I'm thinking the same about mainlining, it takes a long time in veg. I'm considering of dividing my cabinet into two sections like yours and having a mother plant in the veg area and flower the clones in the upper section. Ending up with a mini SOG. Just need to get better at cloning, my first attempt hasn't worked out so well.

Well for drying this time I had a DUH moment and went why don`t I use the Cabinet without the light in there. So to answer your question. The Cabinet see how that goes, I`m thinking about 5-6 days in there and then a good cure and awaaaaay we go.

I`m not sure mainlining would really take as long as mine, I had a considerable delay because I had no where to flower her since my last grow was a Vscrog and took up the whole cabinet. So all I could do was to keep stripping away any extra bud sites as she got taller and taller and ended up looking like pop cycles. I might try it again in the future but under different circumstances.

Have fun

TTFN
SBG

Your all to kind, most of the time I feel like a savant, Idiot savant that is as I stumble along growing my plants.

TTFN
SBG

Well here it is the Final Video of Mainline Buddha. Having some fun making video's I hope you enjoy. If not Sorry better luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom