SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

I'm sorry did I make it sound like I carry them all. Afraid not just the little 3 gal clone. My back would not let me do those 11 gal pots.

:laughtwo: Oh, duh. :passitleft: yeah those are pretty big you'd have to be the hulk haha.

Well I've down my rounds to a bunch of journals and now it's time to go give the deck girls there daily watering. Can't believe each of the 11 gal fabric pots are taking up about 2 gal of H2O a day. When I have buds forming I will take some more picky's to show.

Afternoon all,

everyone on the deck got 2 gal of Gen organics Feed the last transition feed before we head off to early bloom (oh boy).
10ml Grow, 7ml Cal/Mag, 10ml of Bio/Root, 10ml of Bio/Marine.

Did one last pruning of the White Widow in the 7gal Plastic Pot took out all the little stuff from inside the plant.

The little 3gal clone off of the White Widow got one of her last feeds before harvest time, just in a nick of time because I'm running low.

Now for a little fun I made a small slide show to music of my Vscrog Grow in the Cabinet.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Afternoon all,

everyone on the deck got 2 gal of Gen organics Feed the last transition feed before we head off to early bloom (oh boy).
10ml Grow, 7ml Cal/Mag, 10ml of Bio/Root, 10ml of Bio/Marine.

Did one last pruning of the White Widow in the 7gal Plastic Pot took out all the little stuff from inside the plant.

The little 3gal clone off of the White Widow got one of her last feeds before harvest time, just in a nick of time because I'm running low.

Now for a little fun I made a small slide show to music of my Vscrog Grow in the Cabinet.

I hope you all enjoy it.

I'm telling you again this was the inspiration for mine. That grow was one of the best scrog grows ever! My containers aren't as large as the ones you were using but I'm hoping I can get close to replicating what you were doing there.

Busy Busy, Here is an update for you all.

First up is the Deck,

This little clone I took off one of my White widows back in May I forced to flower early by bringing it in and out from the dark cabinet to the sun deck for flowering paid off with a little harvest of around 3oz.
Deck_grow_2015-3351.jpg

Next up are the BIG girls on the deck, and they all had a very serious trimming. the theory is to allow lots of airflow into the plant, being in the Pacific Northwest Humidity is a problem outdoors so I am hoping lots of air flow between branches will help. It should increase the size of the buds by having less of them to feed.

Gold Leaf

untitled_shoot-3536.jpg

White Widow in fabric pot.

untitled_shoot-3537.jpg

White Widow in Plactic Pot

untitled_shoot-3538.jpg

The difference between the two W/W is striking. The WW in the fabric pot has nice big leaves and very healthy looking and the WW in the plastic pot has much smaller leaves on it, I think it comes down to the fabric pot not root bound compared to the plastic pot which I have no doubt is very root bound.

And now. Back to the Cabinet I took clones off of all the plants and picked the healthiest looking one to go forward with. Gold Leaf was the winner.

clone taken on Aug 14 and here she is now My soil mixture for this plant will be my compost mixture from the backyard and using up my Promix HP. we will see how that goes.

untitled_shoot-3539.jpg
untitled_shoot-3541.jpg

Vscrog here we come.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy

and having some fun somewhere.

Peace all.

Any Questions or tips you might have KelticBlue jump in I will always listen might not answer but always listen, with a smile:tokin:

Thanks for coming along in this journey.

Not much to say, but things are growing well, flowering well and if the weather hangs out should be finnishing off well to.

So straight to the Photos

First up is the group shot from the deck

DSC3574.jpg

Next up is my Gold Leaf

DSC3575.jpg
DSC3565.jpg

and the piggy in the middle is my White Widow in a fabric pot.

DSC3576.jpg
DSC35671.jpg

Last up sitting in the last spot on the deck is my other White widow in a plastic pot.

DSC3577.jpg
DSC3573.jpg

Mean while in the Cabinet down in the dungeon My two little clones from the Gold leaf are doing incredibly well and are chompin at the bit to get fitted with there VSCROG.

DSC3578.jpg
DSC3579.jpg

The VSCROG will have to wait since we are going on a small road trip to Kamloops to visit family.

I hope everyone is well and all there plants are thriving

Love and peace all.

see yah all on the flip side.

Well it's Friday and we are home from the little road trip. It has been cloudy and rainy for just about the whole time we have been away. The race between my snipping and bud rot is on not sure who is going to win. I think I am still another 2 - 3 weeks away from finnishing I hope there is something left in 3 weeks.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to slow this race down.

Well it's Friday and we are home from the little road trip. It has been cloudy and rainy for just about the whole time we have been away. The race between my snipping and bud rot is on not sure who is going to win. I think I am still another 2 - 3 weeks away from finnishing I hope there is something left in 3 weeks.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to slow this race down.

Bring them inside to make sure they get the time they need and lesser chance of mold?

I've got two of them in the backyard cottage with the heat on and two fans blowing on them trying to dry them out. So far so good. I think the sun is suppose to show itself tomorrow so I will haul them back out. 11 gal pots are a drag when yah gotta move them though. Third one the Gold Leaf is way too big

I've got two of them in the backyard cottage with the heat on and two fans blowing on them trying to dry them out. So far so good. I think the sun is suppose to show itself tomorrow so I will haul them back out. 11 gal pots are a drag when yah gotta move them though. Third one the Gold Leaf is way too big

You just triggered flash backs of moving my parents' 10, 15, and 20 gallon trees inside and out at the beginning and end of the season. Oh geez, and I forgot about the hundreds of trees I planted on their property. Some with rootballs the size of a small boulder. No mas.

Back
Top Bottom