SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

Sundeck update

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been outside of the box and living on the sundeck and so have all my plants.

Now for a quick tour of whats happening out on the deck.

This is where they all hang out for the summer.
DSC2181.jpg

The next four shots are of some clones from my Laughing Buddha mother plant that I took back on November 18th. They had been veging in the cabinet til they got to big so I then put them in the sun room but we were only getting about 11 hrs of daylight around then so they all started to flower and they are still flowering. The buds all look a little fluffy not very dense but looks like I will be getting to crops off the sun deck this year, a spring harvest and a fall harvest. When I finally did put them out on the sun deck it was stiff getting chilly outside down to 6 C so they even have a bit of purple going on in them. I will let everyone know how they taste when they finnish off.
DSC2173.jpg
DSC2172.jpg
DSC2175.jpg
DSC2176.jpg

The last four shots are of My seedlings of which I've never grown before the two short ones are White Widows
and the tall one is a Gold Leaf, jeeze which one do you think is the Sativa dominant.

DSC2167.jpg
DSC2169-2.jpg
DSC2170-2.jpg
DSC2171-2.jpg

Thats all for now Kiddies not much happening just growing.

TTFN
SBG

sweet. they drink more than indoor plants so make sure to keep them watered.

that's where you will find me most of the summer. If not out on the sun deck then out in the woods or on the coastal beachs doing landscape photography.

All I need is my Camera, tripod, hiking buddy, and some nice bud to ignite the creative juices and I'm set for the day.

TTFN
SBG

Hey there Super Bud Guy - really really enjoyed the ride thru your journal and the added music to your bud vids! Very nice. Mighty fine looking buds there buddy!

You should get some smell-a-vision going, I can almost taste the buds from here! So yeah thanks for the very cool journal and I think I'll pull up a lounge chair and hang out wit ya on your deck here mate - you be OK with that?

Keep it green!

Cheers
BB

No problem about staying on the deck just remember to water.

And thanks for the complements.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well I'm not dead, but I am having lots of fun this summer.

Since it"s been a long hot summer so far in the Pacific NorthWest the plants on the deck are doing really well and I have a few Pickys to share with you all.

First photo up is back when these little girls were just put into there big girl pots back in March. Two 11 gal home made fabric pots and one 7 gallon plastic pot.

DSC21811.jpg

This one is of the tall and lanky Gold Leaf back in March

DSC2171-2.jpg

This is her today and starting to show preflowers. Now the fun begins.

Deck_grow_2015-3348.jpg

Next up is one of my two White Widows this one in the 11gal Fabric Pot.

Then
DSC2169-2.jpg

Now
Deck_grow_2015-3350.jpg

This is my second White Widow in a 7Gal Plastic pot

Then
DSC2170-2.jpg

Now
Deck_grow_2015-3349.jpg

And here is what the deck looks like right now.
Deck_grow_2015-3347.jpg

All the plants are thriving and doing well, they are all on the same feeding schedule of General Organics.

1 - Heavy feed day (the whole line up)
2 - PH'd water.
3 - Light feed day. (just grow)
4 - PH'd water.
and repeat.

foot note - the White Widow in the plastic pot has much smaller leaves then it's twin in the fabric pot.
The fabric pots are going through aprox 3 gals of water a day. Thristy girls.

I hope everyone is having some fun this summer.

Hope to see you all out and about. I will make my rounds and see what everyone has been up too.

Back in May when the girls were getting some training I had an accident with one of the White Widows and snapped off a branch I was training soooo I thought might as well keep my hand in the cloning practice. and cloned the branch. and now she looks like this.

Deck_grow_2015-3351.jpg

Once she took root and was about 8" tall I put her into the cabinet for her 12 hour flip and every day at 8 in the morning she gets to come out of her cabinet and hits the sunshine and at 8 at night she goes back to the cabinet. Looks like Scotty is going to get a little early crop as she should be finnished around the end of this month.

I've missed you bro. Glad your back and even better your having an awesome summer. The girls look stellar my friend.
Happy daze. :)

Hey Dusty, nice to see your still plodding around here, things are well in your part of the woods and peaceful I hope.

This is what I get up to when you can't find me around here.

By the way this has nothing to do growin. Just sayn.

I hope you enjoy it.

PS. I am not selling anything it's just a hobby. :Namaste: peace to all.

Just wow SBG, those plants exploded! Welcome back! I wasn't a fan of General Organics myself but you seem to have your nute system well dialed in out there. Such dedication carrying them all in and out the same for day and night. I already used my reps for you up catching up otherwise you'd be getting more. :love: Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a nice break and are back refreshed. :cheer:

Just wow SBG, those plants exploded! Welcome back! I wasn't a fan of General Organics myself but you seem to have your nute system well dialed in out there. Such dedication carrying them all in and out the same for day and night. I already used my reps for you up catching up otherwise you'd be getting more. :love: Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a nice break and are back refreshed. :cheer:

I'm sorry did I make it sound like I carry them all. Afraid not just the little 3 gal clone. My back would not let me do those 11 gal pots.

Welcome aboard Trig.

I am not a prolific poster here but I put my two cents worth in once and awhile. I will also put up some photos as we get further into the flowering scence.

thanks for stoping by.

SBG

Good to see you back SBG! I hope we get to see some indoors work as well. :)

Just took some clones off the girls on the deck so if all goes well the cabinet will be breathing new life. Me thinks a Vscrog with a small WW and a Gold Leaf.

Back
Top Bottom