Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

No it doesn't light up. I'm sure when the lights go out viewing is over. I'll let you know tomorrow, just got it up and running this afternoon. Lights out in 3 more hours.

Its going to be close alright. Hopefully I can keep it under control with the scrog screen. I'll put it on tomorrow when I do a res change.

Did a res change this morning and bumped the TDS to 640 ppm from 440 ppm. I know the White Widow has a lower tolerance for nutes and tops out at about 720 ppm, but, I don't have a clue what the Mastik or G-13 will tolerate so I'll sneak the nutes up on them and find out over the next couple of weeks. I'm using RO water with Ca/Mg, Z7 and GH Micro, Gro and Bloom. I'm guilty of chasing the ph continuously and keep it between 5.7 and 5.9 all the time.

Got the bottom scrog in as well today and was able to use the leg holes already in the shelving to set the corner legs of the screen in, that worked out great and holds it in place nicely.

Day 46 of veg and still can't tell the sex of either the Mastik or the G-13. The Mastiks should show soon by the look of them but the G-13's could be a while yet.

With the weather warming outside and running two 400 watt Metal Halide lights I've noticed my water temps have gone up to about 70⁰F. I'll keep an eye on that and may have to introduce some AC to the tent. I really need some cobs instead of AC but thats not in the budget for this grow.
MG_96611.jpg

MG_9662.jpg

MG_96631.jpg

And last but certainly not least, you'll notice that Tunkers "liked" the post above this one which was a fuck up by me but none the less renders him an asshole until further notice.:high-five:

Cobs would certainly eliminate the need for a/c.

But even without them this grow is perfect!
Everything was obviously well thought out and executed perfectly!

Are you sure you didnt measure that shelf to fit that screen?!

Perfect example of everything being perfect! Lol

Cobs would certainly eliminate the need for a/c. Are you sure you didnt measure that shelf to fit that screen?

Thanks lootz, I'll be pestering you and Jimmy plenty towards the end of this grow to help me with selecting cobs for the next run.

I certainly did measure and take advantage of the existing holes when I built the scrog, it wasn't an accident, I'm not that lucky...

Thanks lootz, I'll be pestering you and Jimmy plenty towards the end of this grow to help me with selecting cobs for the next run.

I certainly did measure and take advantage of the existing holes when I built the scrog, it wasn't an accident, I'm not that lucky...
You know i cant wait to help!

Let me plant the seed and hope that it grows on you when that time comes

I love my citizens!

Obviously theres alot of factors and numbers to crunch when the time comes but youve seen my journal citis get the job done!

Just some food for thought as im sure your already doing your research.
Dont overlook the clus

heya dawgy,, karma sent friend,,

:volcano-smiley:

and a big hoot too

what an outstanding project you have going on there,, my gosh,, one can sure see where the bug bit you,, couple of places maybe,, one being the wallet

that stuff will be payed for in no time,, one grow maybe at the rate you do it,, sheesh

one note about the mastik,, it took my last one fifty three days to sex itself for sure,, an eternity compared to any other plant i have sexed, so far

i sure can't wait to see how it grows for you,, only thing i could mention is the stretch,, to be prepared for it,, these things want to be long and skinny,, and they will be

what a super plant tho,, you will love it.

i just harvested another and have another ready in two weeks,, and another four weeks in or so,, oh,, and another couple in veg,, gettin fat,, or,, skinny i guess

my favorite plant for sure,, so far,,

cheers dawgy,, good dawgy indeed,, well done friend,, will chat soon

Looking stellar. Just some thought on my part of something that would make the grow journals better... If you put quick blip with each update of what you were running for nutes, ppm/EC, light, PH, temps tank/air, RH. All things people should be looking at. Just a thought.

Thanks so much for responding. I have my clone of your system in the works :thumb: What or how you controlling the environment in the tent?

Thats awesome your going to make a copy of this system. Its working excellent right now. Have you got any pictures of your progress?

In the tent I only have 1 oscillating fan running right now. I'm exhausting the air through both the lights and outside the house through a window and so far that been enough. Temp at the top of the plants runs mid 70's in the day and mid 60's at night. The water is running a little warmer than my winter grow at 71 deg from 69 but I control that with Z7. The only issue I may run into is RH. At night it creeps up to 80% and runs about 40% in the day. As long as the fan/fans can dry up the night humidity on the leaves I'm hoping it won't be an issue.

Thats awesome your going to make a copy of this system. Its working excellent right now. Have you got any pictures of your progress?

In the tent I only have 1 oscillating fan running right now. I'm exhausting the air through both the lights and outside the house through a window and so far that been enough. Temp at the top of the plants runs mid 70's in the day and mid 60's at night. The water is running a little warmer than my winter grow at 71 deg from 69 but I control that with Z7. The only issue I may run into is RH. At night it creeps up to 80% and runs about 40% in the day. As long as the fan/fans can dry up the night humidity on the leaves I'm hoping it won't be an issue.

I will get some pics of progress this weekend. I ordered some Z7 also, but also ordered a 1/4 chiller. I am planning to remove as many problems before hand as possible. Got Uni-Seals, not sure if I trust them... LOL Still deciding if I am going to use 5 gal buckets or tough totes. With risers under net pots I can get more water and have more room for roots with totes. Think I should start a thread on the build so as not to take up yours, but do hope you all will chime in with input.

Back
Top Bottom