Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

A slightly different approach this time. I'll have four plants in the same 36" x 36" scrog net as last grow with only two plants. I'm going to train these four plants to the outside edge of the scrog and then grow them all toward the center. Only going to have 1.5 square feet per plant to fill the screen. I hope it doesn't get to crowded in there.
MG_9611.jpg

For this grow I bought a 5'x5'x6'5" Mars Hydro tent and from a design developed by Saibot I built a fairly elaborate 4 bucket RDWC system with an external reservoir using ¾" inlet (pump) and 1.5" return (drain) lines. Saibots manifold design has several failsafe's built in to eliminate almost every chance of flooding the tent or reservoir in the event of a power or mechanical pump failure while maintaining a minimum safe water level in the buckets. All the electrical and monitoring devices were mounted to an external panel outside the tent as well. The exhaust fan will be routed outside the house.

Just need to put up the ventilation system and hydro test for leaks. Should be able to move the plants in tomorrow.
MG_95001.jpg

MG_95801.jpg

MG_9589.jpg

MG_9592.jpg

MG_9595.jpg

MG_95971.jpg
I like the res design did you use a strong air pump to make the water go thru the lines bc I am thinking about adding a chiller to my set up but don't have me res connected it's just my back up water, I pump it with air to get rid of all bad things in my water but I don't have it cycling thru my buckets like you and would love to have that auto system

I'm using a General Hydroponics 40 L/min air pump. It's split four ways, one line to an air stone in the bottom of each tank. My water pump is a 1000 gal/hr and its way to much for this size system. I've got the water intake on the pump closed about 80%. A 500 gal/hr would be more than enough.

This is the air pump.
MG_96131.jpg

Looking great buddy. Wish I had some going. It's killing me.
Is tieing them over part of scrog?. I'll admit I do not understand scrog at all. I've read up. But don't get it.

Good idea training out then back in on the scrog... dawg lol

That may be the 1 thing that helps keep it manageable with 4 under there.

Considering last time it was packed this is going to be ridiculous. Your clearly holding nothing back here lol

Have you finished the new grow room yet?

I've got it cleared out. All I need to do is mount the airconditioning in there. I don't have a vented hood yet but could start without it.

What an incredible difference from your under the stairs grow. It's beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the Scrogdawg magic happen. And if height does become an issue for you the UPS man will drop off four 300W 3590 light bars. It kills me that they're sitting unused in storage.

A couple of cups of coffee and about an hour this morning netted 7gr. of bubble hash from the trim off my last grow. Reminds me of the many, many grams of Blonde Lebanese I bought when I was a young.
MG_96141.jpg

MG_9628.jpg

Not a whole bunch to update. Everybody is doing fine. Did a res change yesterday, dialed both lights up to 400 watts and increased the nutes to 440 ppm. The new circulating system is working perfectly and the tent sure beats the shit out of under the stairs. I got the lower framework for the new scrog built, now need to string it and build the upper section. Its been one week since I moved the plants to the RDWC.
MG_96311.jpg

MG_96321.jpg

Is that chilling on some carpet? Damn! Your missus loves you!
For real! I had to go out and get a tarp to put underneath my tent.

Then again my tent is in the bedroom next to my bed...
so my ole lady either loves the shit out of me or understands and appreciates that its cheaper to keep her/him lol

Just hope a leak never makes its way to the carpet. I was working in the res one day and without thinking wiped my hands dry on my jeans. By the end of the day that bat and worm poo stew had me convinced that everyone around me had some seriously stinky feet.

A friend on the site very successfully grew this a while back and I had a bit of a fascination with it. Its a pure sativa cross between a Mama Thai and Thai Stick dubbed "The Mastik". I was able to get some seeds and germinated three. I sooooo want one of these to be a female.

Should I be lucky and get two, I may move one out of the tent and force it to Hermie then take some of the pollen and pollenate a couple of branches on the second one in the tent to harvest a few feminized Mastik seeds. That would be cool but maybe a bit of a pipe dream.

These are about 43 days into veg. Probably will veg for another 2 to 3 weeks then flip. Flowering for the Mastik is about 12 weeks. They should be ready just before Christmas dinner. lol.
MG_9641.jpg

MG_9643.jpg

MG_9644.jpg

And a quick shot of one of the G-Thirteens.
MG_9642.jpg

And finally, the whole family.
MG_96391.jpg

Back
Top Bottom