Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Have you matched up days with GT's gals to see any differences in the genetics?

I think I'm 5 days further into flower than GT. They are both quite similar from what I have seen in the pictures but he and I haven't compared notes to identify specific traits in each of our phenos.

Heya SD, found ya man! Ladies looking good as ever! Does it ever get boring having great looking plants all the time? :rofl:
:rofl:

Glad you found the journal Archi. Hows things in your part of the world?

Very impressive ScrogDawg! Talk about branches upon branches...should be a nice haul. Nice clean set-up, and very good use of your space. Kudos.

Welcome Big Sparks. Thanks for the kind words.

Ha! You too? I’m having terrible sinus issues at the moment. That cold Canadian weather blows down here all winter. I wish you guys would keep it up there... :hug:

Shit, its 46 F up here right now. Just took this out my front window.

Glad you found the journal Archi. Hows things in your part of the world?
Hey man yeah SoCal is nice and chilly. At least what passes for chilly here haha.
I got a good buddy that I turned on to growing his own medicine. He fell in love with the idea of scrogging so I sent him to check out your past grows. I see this one is just as fruitful as ever!
I moved on to organic growing for now, though I always like to toy with trying hydro again.

What's all this talk of tea bagging?

It looks like the cold Canadian winter is putting a nice frost on the garden. I am not sure what a metric shit ton is but thinking it might raise the RH of those downwind at drying. Which will be snow time it gets to Michigan, so thanks just thanks.

Back
Top Bottom