Second Grow Ever!

And emoji are here. Hit the 3 dots highlighted in white and then the smiley face.

98F5FBA2-43BA-48A1-88EE-99C113CE06FA.png

I love the nurturing part of growing marijuana. I don’t baby my vegetables as much . I enrich my garden in the beginning and just let them go.
But this weed got me feeling like a parent of a new born everytime!
They definitely become a part of u

Good morning all! I had to make a diy grow box for my seedlings. They don’t look good. So I’m hoping this helps . Maybe a bit more control over the environment will help.
The leaves on the blue dream have curled up and are turning brown. I hope I do not loose it. That would make it the second blue dream I would have lost… so stressful!
I had to make a diy grow box to have a bit more control until my tent is ready. 5 weeks or so.

77BB5709-D408-4258-AFB6-C6A0E1C0C5BE.jpeg

6AF52120-8F0E-4B14-8F43-2113D0F72341.jpeg

Good morning all! I had to make a diy grow box for my seedlings. They don’t look good. So I’m hoping this helps . Maybe a bit more control over the environment will help.
The leaves on the blue dream have curled up and are turning brown. I hope I do not loose it. That would make it the second blue dream I would have lost… so stressful!
I had to make a diy grow box to have a bit more control until my tent is ready. 5 weeks or so.

77BB5709-D408-4258-AFB6-C6A0E1C0C5BE.jpeg

6AF52120-8F0E-4B14-8F43-2113D0F72341.jpeg
Forgive me, if I may be so bold to ask. Do you let them dry somewhat before watering again. The soil always looks dark like it is wet. If they need some moisture spritz the leaves not the soil and allow the soil to dry out. Poke some holes all around the solo cup and forget that second cup for now. If they have been always wet then take immediate measures to help them dry out. There are nearly no roots at this point and the plants are drowning. BUT I'm guessing, right.

I had the light 12 inches above so I’m not sure . I thought that also but it might be the mix is too hot for that one. I changed out the soil this morning. The roots are good. Not too many of them but I thought if that. So now it’s just ovens forest blend nothing added. I haven’t fed them anything. Just trying to get this one blue dream strain, to grow.

Ocean forest it should have read
Well I'm have used fox farms for long time and ocean forest can do that. Cause the mix is little hot . But being said that I had one do it before but not to make me say it was the dirt . But it can.. I use to use happy frog for little ones cause it was not as hot. But ocean on older plants when I transfered little ones.. so second thing 12" not bad. But that would depend on heat it gave off. Is it reaches more than 90 95 I would move it up few inches. I try keep my plants around 80-82. But should hurt them being 90 ether.. got me hun.
I would change both move light up few inches. And take some plain dirt or something and put it around the roots and let it grow to the ocean dirt.
Now I say that . Yeah it happens to me it's the dirt. That why I did that . I had seedling in happy frog then transplanted into ocean dirt. And roots would ajust to it when roots got into the ocean dirt. That way it gradually got adjusted to it

Back
Top Bottom