Second Grow Ever!

When there that small it’s kinda hard to tell what the issue may be. Soil should be damp after watering. Not over saturated. I’d be watering them with a 1/2 cup every few day. Definitely need weep holes in the bottom of the cups. Some strains can handle FFOF or FFHF at this age but some can’t. Typically at that age they need no food period. May want to start the blue dream in coco or ever rock wool.

I can swear that happened to me with ocean forest. Resone I put seedlings in happy frog cause it's not have much chemical like ocean does . That what I would try. Move light and out plain dirt around roots and let roots grow into the other dirt. Plants seem to do better when they grow into a better dirt grow stronger and adjust better. How people used miracle grow dirt.. it burn one like that

It seems as though it is
Yeah take her out put some reg dirt around roots and flush her. . Go ahead cut bad ends off just cut them in half. So plant will consitrate on good health leaves. And flush . Then let dirt dry and then start regular watering.
Just give good clean water flush some of the chemis from the roots another words

Thank you all. I just moved my light about about 6 inches. I’m limited at this point becasue I am growing in a tuppie so I only have the height of the container that it’s in. But I moved it up all that I could. Yeah yesterday it go up into the 90-92 in there. I took my heat mat out and now it’s running about 82-84. I put some plain soil around the the roots and see what happens. It’s only happened with this strain. My Pineapple Express is fine and I just dropped a girl scout cookie seed a few minutes ago. I am doing paper towel method. Last go round I put them in a peat pod and then into an aero garden. They germinated but then I took them out because the blue dream wasn’t growing right and I could t control my environment being on my kitchen counter. So I made the diy grow tent to house them in until my first grow is done. About 3-4 weeks. I figured by that time they would be ready to move into the tent and into their permanent pots. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome. The worst that could happen is I lose my blue dream, the best is that I saved it and now I have 3 plants for next harvest.

Thank you all. I just moved my light about about 6 inches. I’m limited at this point becasue I am growing in a tuppie so I only have the height of the container that it’s in. But I moved it up all that I could. Yeah yesterday it go up into the 90-92 in there. I took my heat mat out and now it’s running about 82-84. I put some plain soil around the the roots and see what happens. It’s only happened with this strain. My Pineapple Express is fine and I just dropped a girl scout cookie seed a few minutes ago. I am doing paper towel method. Last go round I put them in a peat pod and then into an aero garden. They germinated but then I took them out because the blue dream wasn’t growing right and I could t control my environment being on my kitchen counter. So I made the diy grow tent to house them in until my first grow is done. About 3-4 weeks. I figured by that time they would be ready to move into the tent and into their permanent pots. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome. The worst that could happen is I lose my blue dream, the best is that I saved it and now I have 3 plants for next harvest.
Keep us informed.

Forgive me, if I may be so bold to ask. Do you let them dry somewhat before watering again. The soil always looks dark like it is wet. If they need some moisture spritz the leaves not the soil and allow the soil to dry out. Poke some holes all around the solo cup and forget that second cup for now. If they have been always wet then take immediate measures to help them dry out. There are nearly no roots at this point and the plants are drowning. BUT I'm guessing, right.
Thank you.I looked and did that today..

I
That’s the hardest part. Like I want to fix it immediately! That’s just me.. but I will show extreme patience and just let her recover. Hopefully tomorrow will be a marked difference In Her appearance.
That’s the hardest part. Like I want to fix it immediately! That’s just me.. but I will show extreme patience and just let her recover. Hopefully tomorrow will be a marked difference In Her appearance.

I am same way. Impatient as hell. But go ahead cut that bad part off want hurt nothing but what it will do is stop the growth on that leave and start making new . And it will just heal fast. Think of it like cancer. Once there just keeps infecting

Today she doesn’t look any worse. I cut out the brown like suggested and now it doesn’t look worse.
Did tip where u cut burn again cause if it didn't. U fixed it. Have faith it's a weed hard to kill. Lmao

Here they both are this morning. The one the left is Pineapple Express the right is my blue dream.

1D5B0521-214D-4EFA-9C9C-6C6A8B430536.jpeg

9F928B65-2DF1-43E4-8510-10F178AB4917.jpeg

Here they both are this morning. The one the left is Pineapple Express the right is my blue dream.

1D5B0521-214D-4EFA-9C9C-6C6A8B430536.jpeg

9F928B65-2DF1-43E4-8510-10F178AB4917.jpeg
She is healing from one pic to this one color is few shades better. And burn not as deep into the leave. Saying that I'm leaning on the light was too hot. Give her another two days. .

Back
Top Bottom