Second Grow Ever!

@Lisa2265 Awesome always nice to have a plan. I’m kinda doing the same thing but with clones of a clone,lol. It works. I’m trying to finish my main grow in 4 more weeks. Just put 3 more clones in to flower also. So that’s 8 weeks on them. Plus 15 clones are in water now. So if I plan everything correctly I can pull my veg light back out of the flower room and have my veg room going again. Then after the clone clones hit maturity I can move everything back to the flower room and flower those off. Then start with seeds all over again. Sorry intend to talk a lot lol.

No that’s awesome. I find listening to other growers helps improve my grows. I think once I get this second batch drying I’m going to start learning how to clone. I hear it’s easy but I have to see what I need and exactly how to do it. I only have one tent so if I can scrounge up another tent setup, maybe I would try it with all my grows, depending on the strain and how I like it. A lot of things to consider. Not trying to get too much going. Also so t want to have too much product lying around . Don’t want to be forced to have to give shit away. I mean these ain’t vegetables..lol!
I’m so interested in learning every aspect of growing.then of course what can I do with the product once it’s harvested. I own a catering company so my first inclination was to learn how to infuse some products that are easy travel with.
I have tinkering with gummies. But I can’t seem to get dosage right or even know the dosage correctly. So I’m struggling a bit there. I’ll be experimenting with chewing gum and chocolates once my grow is done.
I dont have access to actual strain and info where I’m getting my product from so I have to be patient.. once I harvest my first go round and dry and cure, I’ll be cranking out gummies and gum
And chocolates.
Personal consumption of course.

Hi Lisa,

Congrats on the second and first grow...
I use FFOF soil, also. The seedlings will be fine in it.

I suggest @Mars Hydro, you thinking of how many watts you want?

What will you be feeding them moving forward? Any soil ammendments?

I use a hanging mesh 5 tier canopy to dry my buds. I have it in my .5 bath. Keep it between 45 and 50% RH. Temp no greater than 70.

It is the most important part of your grow-the cure and drying.

I burp 3x a day for a week then 2x a day for a week then 1x a day for a week then every few days thereafter.

Hi Lisa,

Congrats on the second and first grow...
I use FFOF soil, also. The seedlings will be fine in it.

I suggest @Mars Hydro, you thinking of how many watts you want?

What will you be feeding them moving forward? Any soil ammendments?

I use a hanging mesh 5 tier canopy to dry my buds. I have it in my .5 bath. Keep it between 45 and 50% RH. Temp no greater than 70.

It is the most important part of your grow-the cure and drying.

I burp 3x a day for a week then 2x a day for a week then 1x a day for a week then every few days thereafter.
Hey Krissi! Yeah I’m going with the Mara Hydro TSF2000. I am making compost tea, coast of maine kelp, lobster shells and worm castings. Then cal/mag. That’s it. I’m trying to use everything natural and organic and just feed them what they need when they need it.
Thanks for all the info. The drying/period is stressing me out but I’ll get through it , with lots of help, thank you!

Hey Krissi! Yeah I’m going with the Mara Hydro TSF2000. I am making compost tea, coast of maine kelp, lobster shells and worm castings. Then cal/mag. That’s it. I’m trying to use everything natural and organic and just feed them what they need when they need it.
Thanks for all the info. The drying/period is stressing me out but I’ll get through it , with lots of help, thank you!
I remember you saying you did the tea thing. Lots of good stuff in there now that I see what's in it! Yum for the girls. Your 1st grow seems to be going just great so I am sure this will follow suit. Especially with the new light!
Don't let it stress you out!! It's just having a system and sticking to it is all!

Day 9 of second grow. I think I actually got
Something going right now. They both look extremely great . Have them close to light 24 hour schedule. Going to change that once they get moved into the tent. I’ll do 18/6 then.
Going to try and use these two as clones and I’m going to try it once they are in veg.
My blue dream has the toothpicks in it .

515CD6EF-8983-4AF8-8C0E-4C9E134E5E4A.jpeg

A99B175F-C296-4092-81B6-6630EAE7D7F6.jpeg

@Lisa2265 went ahead and ordered some beans from TheSeedFair. I went with the cash option to get 5 free beans. Got the God’s Gift AAAA. Kinda excited. Now the waiting game lol.
Cool. I have to say that’s the hardest part. They say 10-15 business days but they normally ship out next day. Like I said prior mine were held up because I am anal about things. Lol I’m looking forward to your journaling on the new seeds.
I’m trying to look for a certain strain and I can’t find it for the life of me.
The thing I’m learning is this whole hobby/ venture time and patience are the constants..
Happy growing ! I hope you get your seeds by next week.. keep me posted.

Well today is day 10 and things are looking pretty good. I will say I’ve been doing some reading and such and looking at other peoples grows and I’m seeing day 10 to be much further along than mine are. Should I be feeding them already? Just not sure. One journal I read had the guy feeding everyday! Just a little bit unsure at this point.
But anyway here’s todays pics .

29CEB252-3804-4A2F-8278-7554E28451F6.jpeg

4D5A3091-A561-44FD-9D2C-A0C3D1B3AF54.jpeg

8226C3A2-6605-4089-A792-1B42B0E6C828.jpeg

To add a link to you grow.

Got to your journal and click on your link and copy. Go to menu. Then go to your name and click. Then go to your account. Scroll down to signature. Paste the url then Name your Journal and save
Awesome doing it now! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom