Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

No the tube will be horizontal. As for ensuring that all the plants get an even amount of light will be done by pruning, LST'n and maybe topping. The mover will be on a timer. The plants will go into a smaller system till they are ready to be moved into the buckets. Providing such a large rez will not be necessary for small plants. The smaller systems will be broken down into 2 categories : Sativa's and Indica's. Providing a light feed till they reach the buckets will keep them going. Then it will truly be on once they've reached the proper size. That in conjunction with trimming the lowers will ensure that they all get the light to the right spots...or so it should go. :goodluck:

Ahh, the mover. That should even things out.

Well after watching a few of butcher's grow I know one thing for sure that this will school alot of folks and in the end there will be some great herb

NICE!:bravo::ganjamon: Can't wait hahaha!

Well after watching a few of butcher's grow I know one thing for sure that this will school allot of folks and in the end there will be some great herb

Much appreciated. :tokin: I will be poppin them ladies soon. My plans for the weekend will include the room be completed. As for the seedlings, they will be placed under T5-flouros until they are hardened off enough to be moved under an HID. The plants will go into 3 different areas. :)

VEGETATIVE PERIOD

1) Room 1: Seedlings - T5 Flouros :grinjoint:
2) Room 2: Babies - 400 watt HID :smokin:
3) Room 3: Teens - 600 watt Metal Halide :bong:

Flowering Period

Will stay in Room 3 : Adults - 600 Watt HPS :clap:
Mid-way- If temps will permit another 600 watts will be added :tommy:

So for some reason if I'm not available this weekend, which I will be ...hopefully. It'll be cause I am working on putting the room completely together. Till then let smoke a fatty :rollit: :ganjamon: :tokin: :passitleft: :amen: :snooze:

New to the forums; have read SEVERAL completed grows here already. Excited that I can follow this one in real-time. Best of luck to ya.'

New to the forums; have read SEVERAL completed grows here already. Excited that I can follow this one in real-time. Best of luck to ya.'

Well let me be the first to :welcome: you to 420 Magazine, KhanVict! Enjoy you time here with us, feel free to read and to share your 2 cents from time to time.

So some business came up that put me behind on the room. However heres what has been put up.

1 - 7 ft Light Mover/Rail
1 - 600 Watt Cool Tube
1 - 740 CFM Blower

Heres the Pict's, not much but its a start. So here we go:

IMG_14975.JPG

IMG_14934.JPG

IMG_14924.JPG

IMG_14914.JPG

Might I add it honestly feels great to be posting up Pict's again. :)

Stay tuned :reading420magazine: more to come as the work and week progresses :ganjamon:

Looks like this is gonna be a fun one hehe:):bravo: Can't wait for more pics. Happy growing bro!:ganjamon:

These are the strains that were available. I would like to say that each and every strain have different characteristics that will show throughout the grow. If you have any questions or comments regarding specific strains be sure to name them in the beginning of the question or comment. This will help all of us get a better understanding of each and every one.

Plus when the grow is completed, gathering info on all the strains for our 420 Magazine strain guide will be allot easier. I am going to try my hardest to give y'all as much detail as possible on each and every strain. This grow will have a ton of pict's and comments, so if I miss one please let me know. :thanks: and enjoy the show, now :rollit: and :reading420magazine:

TH Seeds
MK Ultra

Regular
Indoor
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 350 gram per m2
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Delta 9 Labs
Food Of The Gods

Regular
Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering 9-11 weeks
Yield 30-50 grams per plant

Medical Seeds
Sour Diesel

Feminized
Indoor/Outdoor
Category Medicinal
Flowering 11 - 12 weeks
Yield 500g/M2

Sensi Seeds
Jack Herer

Regular
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 7-10 weeks
Yield up to 125 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Sensi Seeds
Jack Flash #5

Feminized
Indoor
Flowering 7-11 weeks
Yield 125 gram

Dutch Passion
Jorge's Diamond #1

Feminized
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 200 � 500 gram/ m2

Sensi Seeds
Hash Plant

Regular
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 5-7 weeks
Yield 90-120 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Soma Seeds
Lavender

Regular
Indoor
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 12-15 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Sensi Seeds
Big Bud

Feminized
Indoor
Category Best Sellers
Flowering 7-10 weeks
Yield up to 150 gram per m2
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Sensi Seeds Big Bud HALF PRICE ONLY UNTIL 21st JULY - buy cannabis seeds..trust me the name fits the strain PERFECTLY !! This is a great strain for first time growers. Big Bud is a very forgiving strain. As for the yield, well put it this way, you better have some stakes ready to prop her up. Shes been known to snap her own branches prior to even finishing up. Click the link above and place your order shes' worth every penny or at the least put her on your must get list...IMHO every grower needs to give her a try at some point, that you can see the true potential of what massive buds can be...:ganjamon:

sm_banner.gif

I'm curious to see how well the germ numbers are with the lavender. I have heard they don't like to pop. It will be good to see first hand. Best of luck with the grow.

OK so the polls closed today. And here are the results:

Indicas

Jack Herer - Sensi
Big Bud - Sensi
Hashplant - Sensi
Lavender - Soma
Matanuska Tundra - Sagarmatha
PurpleWreck - Reserva Prevada

Sativas
Ed Rosen. Super Bud - Sensi
Red Dragon - Barneyfarm
Cheese - GHS
Sour Diesel - Medical
Super Lemon Haze - GHS

There was a 3 way tie between:
Ed Rosen Superbud(will be grown out)
Food of the Gods
Jack Flash #5

So just in case a strain that was selected is out, then we will move on to the next choice.

The grower choice if it is possible and available will be:

Seedmadness.com-Jorges Diamond #1

sm_banner.gif

Bummer guess Seedmadness ran out of a bunch of strains...I was interested in seeing your Cheese...oh well.

Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom