Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

nice guyz, i'm not a commercial grower at all but i like to be impressed by any huge yielder-strain.
drop some pics if you made any. nice.

Yeah definitely about letting it flower longer Im in no rush at this point.I have my 420 microscope to check the trichs.Im just gonna let her tell me when she is finished.Looking for my Money Maker pics now.Will post in a second.

Yeah definitely about letting it flower longer Im in no rush at this point.I have my 420 microscope to check the trichs.Im just gonna let her tell me when she is finished.Looking for my Money Maker pics now.Will post in a second.
and this way to check the trichs is Imo the only true/useful way to decide at what level of ripeness the plant is, then if ya like to have a special ratio of amber you can always decide when you know.
can't wait for this MM Pics !!!

20140519_213220.jpg
20140509_230941.jpg

These pictures are about a week and a half old,real short and is a little more bushy.Didnt do any topping or anything.Thats just the natural growth

try to expose the smallest more in the center-under the lamp and the taller on around this center if possible for you and your setup/garden.

20140519_213220.jpg
20140509_230941.jpg

These pictures are about a week and a half old,real short and is a little more bushy.Didnt do any topping or anything.Thats just the natural growth

This plant should get a bit taller during flowering, it looks sativa a lot, do you know it's lineage?
beautiful and healthy plant i must say.
nice to share Nola :thanks:

to use the whole space the main key is to grow clones from the same mother, to have an even canopy and to put your cool-tube/cooled-hood the closest to the budz without damaging them.
Once you do it, the second time is lot more productive than the first if you keep the same mother then grow the same plant.
that is because you know your plant better than you did before , you know exactly how many clones of this plant you can flower in your groom and also the plant adapt itself a bit to a given environment if it likes this environment and stays healthy.
most growers have huge results after only 3 runs with the same mother-plants, some needs 4 or 5runs but rapidly if you have only same-mother-clones, your harvests will increase at every run to reach or be close to the maximum the genetics can produce in optimal grow conditions in your own given setup.
and at this period you'll use close to 100% of your light surface.
hope it helps.

Yes that definitely helps out alot,my next run I am gonna keep a mother and use clones.I took one clone from each plant and gave it to a buddy of mine,so Im pretty confident in cloning.Thanks for the advice

if you do that rigorously, you're on the fastest way to success Nola, first mother selection takes some time but worth the wait and the little work it needs.
good job.

First on is HSH,Second is MM a pic from the inside,third is NL.Dont know why they are sideways.Took pics today.The HSH IS about 43" tall,26"wide.Growing really good.Started having a Cal/mag deficiency this week.Treated it with Cal/mag today.Hopefully things return to normal this week.Hope everyone else's are going great.Enjoy

If you do not have space to play with mother & clones you can always SCROG. This is the most yielding technique there is around, and it's pretty easy to be honest.

very nice plants, maybe you could turn them to the right angle before to upload. unfortunately, i'm a bit too high Atm to turn my neck in the good angle and watch them properly:(
anyway they looks fantastic!!!
i've neglected the terrace these dayz, i'm so busy about my job and the kids but i get much fun from both.
i'll upload this section as soon as i can.
the NL is really looking like the one i knew years before, maybe it is just a coincidence.
i wish you have a nice sticky day Nola.

i forgot to say Nola, i would clean/prune the lower 30%/40% of every plant before any real buddage.
i mean cut all the leaves and secondary growth on the lower third of the plants. they will be fluffy popcorns even if you have a 600W above each plant.
keep in mind that a 600W penetrate about 30/40cm inside the canopy when it is at 30/40cm above a plant, all the lower growth will never reach what we expect in term of BUD. Then get it down and give the spare energy to the upper growth.
maybe you already know all that bla-bla...:rolleyes3
so , keep them as happy as they are now all along the grow and you'll be done in no time :thumb:

If you do not have space to play with mother & clones you can always SCROG. This is the most yielding technique there is around, and it's pretty easy to be honest.

you are right Conrad, i have to give it a try myself, i think i'll experiment it with my beloved hawaiian snow.
i need a coach as i've never tried any scrog yet. I plan to setup 2 hawaiian snow (long flowering haze pheno) each in 30 liters coco pots with Myccorizae and trichodermas.
i think that H Snow will deal better with hot temps to come soon here and that coco is better than hydro in full summer too...
i'll give them 100% Metrop like i did for the first hydro grow. i also will add some H2o2 and a drop or 2 of liquid silicon sometime when i think of it.
if you have a successful experience at Scroging, i would be glad if you coach me a bit on this new adventure.
have a green nice day Conrad.

Back
Top Bottom