Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

I agree, take a look at my gal. 1st week of flowering and still under 2" :)
cotton5.jpg

I didnt think it would get out of control growth wise,but its ok.After about 30 hours of researching trimming roots in DWC,there was just to much conflicting information on it.So I decided to just use LST to keep it as much in control as possible.My money maker will be done in about 1.5-2 weeks I figure.So that will give me a little bit more room.All is good for now.I now know to start using LST alot sooner.

hey Sunny, i'm very glad we have you here.
new contributors means more show, more good tips, more mistakes, then lot more knowledge and skill for us all about this strain.
you are warmly welcome among us and on my threads Sunny.
your past grow's plant pics are very nice, i wish our actual HSH turn all like that!!!
our thread become bigger every week, that is so cool.
have a nice greeny day Sunny.

Aloha ecdriver for the welcome and kind words. I will be waiting to post my Hawaiian Skunk Haze plants when they are worthy. Lol. And planted.
Much Aloha to you.

Ok, update on my HSH. I'm showing only one, which is worth showing :)

hsh12.jpg

hsh22.jpg

hsh31.jpg

hsh4.jpg

hsh5.jpg

Happy growing guys :yummy:

nice young plant Conrad, i'll pic mine soon and i'm lucky to have 3 interesting phenos between 5 seeds.
i don't have much time these dayz to picture and write about the plants but i continu to take care about them as i should.
they had some trichodermas and some Metrop MR1 and Amino Xtr only in some PH6 Water.
i'll post their pics soon.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what was at the base of all your plants, copper for slugs and snails? Great thread so far. I was initially thinking of some kinda trap for anyone trying to rip them. Lol.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what was at the base of all your plants, copper for slugs and snails? Great thread so far. I was initially thinking of some kinda trap for anyone trying to rip them. Lol.

Yes it is and it works great!

Yeah, from all my HSHs I got only one female, which is very slowly starts to flower now. Pulled a male yesterday.

hsh36.jpg

hi Galz and guyz, i'm so sorry about the very long non-update but i don't have home anymore and i'm so busy with my "job-life"
my business is growing but despite i'm very glad about it, i come across many daily small troubles that kill my free-time...
maybe i'm not clear enough...
anyway, life is good with me and i wish you get as much fun as i get now in your own world.
terrace Babies are in nice shape, i had 2 boyz among the 5 HsHaze from our friend Herbie.
the 3 others are very difference from each others but all look yummy!!!!
i wish i'm able to pick a few picture for ya as soon as i can.
thanx to share and participate to all of you friends contributors

Here I finished with 2 males, which were pulled, so there's not gonna be more updates.

Ecdriver, how did you lose your home, man? I understood that you had a son? Did you break up with your lady? Nice to hear from you anyway.

I got some freebies from herbies also it was a ride to say the least, the HSH got fungus nats as a seedling , once it got over that it grew pretty good needed lots of mag/cal. I originally had it under all LED. Had a problem with one of the pannels so I replaced with 600 watt HPS. Well the plant was about 5 weeks when this happened. I thought the plant had died! It started to shed fan leaves like it was done blooming. I was debating throwing her away she looked horrible . But then I noted the popcorn at the bottom of plant and they looked Healthy. So I looked closer , the plant had shed all its fan leaves and was left with nothing but sugar leaves and lots of bud. Well I'm at week 9 she producing trichcomes, the aroma subtle but very I intoxicating. I now this plant will go to 12 weeks,but it's causing a traffic jam. The tips of the colas are still producing little flowers , the trichs are milky to clear white 50/50. Not sure this feed is still alive but if anyone has ever had a plant shed like that and keep blooming ?

hi Tockum, i had one Hawaiian Skunk Haze that look exactly like yours, on 5 seeds i had 3 fem that looks very different beetween each others.
congrats on the harvest.
my plants where very light producers but had a so nice hawaiian taste and smell...
an exotic gift.
have a nice day Tokum.

i was so busy these last months and i apologize not tell anything for that long time but sometime real life needs you at 100 per 100

Well I'm really enjoying the bud this is a pic of the biggest I have left ,whisppy buds. dried very gold lookin and again sweet subtle scent and taste . I'm new at this but I do notice that sativas like to cannabalize fan leaves quicker than indica . Or could be I didnt feed enough nitrogen
image17493.jpg

Nice, foxey bud, man!
Yeah, sativa-dominant plantz they usually need more nitrogen to keep their long colas going. They are the bigger trouble to keep at reasonable height which for me is around 10-12 feet, after that I'm afraid about them being spotted :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom