Sensi and The Bandit - A Grapegod, OG Kush & Mutant LA Woman Journal

IMG_01108.JPG

IMG_011113.JPG

Yumbolt 47 = colas the size of your arm! :ganjamon:

You just can't keep from teasing me brother. Glad your horns hooked em:ganjamon::blunt:;):grinjoint:
HH

Today I finally got around to fixing up the freebie Jump Start system and got the ebb n flo going.
The JS single strip light has been upgraded to a 2' 4 tube T5HO that can run two or four tubes.
Right now I'm using the ebb n flo as a cloner and have it loaded up with a mix of 20 LAW, Grapegod, & OG Kush cuttings.

IMG_013010.JPG

:eek:fftopic: Can anyone else see face in the beer bottle? :focus:

IMG_013010.JPG

Sweet little setup. You can just check on them at anytime ... an enjoyment I lack with my grow.:bravo:

:eek:fftopic: Can anyone else see face in the beer bottle? :focus:

IMG_013010.JPG

Sweet little setup. You can just check on them at anytime ... an enjoyment I lack with my grow.:bravo:

Munki, You're freakin high Brother! :lot-o-toke:
As long as you're not seeing the Virgin Mary in my Bud Light Lime we're ok. :)

Thanks for the compliments Bro! I've really been trying to make my grow op as user friendly with easy access, space saving and low maintenence gear but yet still have the performance of a commercial grow op. :smokin:

Today was one helluva day for the 'ol Bandit.
I turned the ripe ol age of 37 today and my wife made it a very 420 day!

My wife though not officially (she's way too modest) has now dubbed herself a 420 Girl!

She also surprised me with some super cool glass. If you've read any of my journals you should know by now that I'm a collector of fine glass. These two pieces fit perfect in my collection

IMG_01368.JPG

IMG_01377.JPG

And now to top it all off I believe I won the NOTM today!

What a bday! My wife declares herself a 420 girl, hands me some glass that we load up with the NOTM buds, I cash in a coupon ;), and now I'm gonna watch this box set of The Muppet Show. I think I'll start with the Alice Cooper episode. :)
Life is grand boys & girls! Life is grand!

Munki my man, I apologize! After getting well medicated I see the face! Weird! He kinda looks like Uncle Fester! :)

Yes, it helps to partake in the smoke to open up the visions! He looks like Duke Nukem to me.

Congrats on being a fellow winner of NotM. :yummy:

Nice. I so wish I could put a few plants in the back yard and have them disappear like yours do into the background. Green plants in So Cal at this time of year stick out like a sore :thumb:.

Yo OB....err I mean Bandit. Y'all gonna hand Ears, I mean Tubs his first certified Texas Longhorn goring? I believe it will be certainly be a different game than it was when the mad scientist was at the helm, but not going to be too difficult I wouldn't think....course you can't EVER underestimate anyone nowadays (ask Frank Beamer about that sometime). We have Duke and even though they are Duke, David Cutcliffe was a Bryant man and will have his team ready to play. I think they will probably score more than 3 on us, but they won't be able to shut down our offense. Tide by three tds I am thinking. Anyhow, happy birthday and really love your stuff. Easily the most innovative grower on this site IMHO......Roll Tide and Hook 'em Horns.

HHS

Back
Top Bottom