Seriously unimpressed with a lot of the advice I am reading on here

I recently accidentally ‘topped’ a seedling right about there HAHAHAHAHA :laughtwo:
should have taped her but she has a sister
..I’ll let ya know how it works out ;) Hahaha

I'm taking about trying to truly help a new grower and basically get corrected by someone else who wasn't even in the conversation. That's totally unnecessary and counterproductive. Imo
I hear you 100%
I have had words with a few people after giving sound advice and watching them chime in and add doubt, and their own recipe for disaster. They hate being called out, but I'm totally the guy to do it if necessary. I don't give advice unless it's something I am very comfortable with, and I don't mind tagging someone where I fall short.

I'm taking about trying to truly help a new grower and basically get corrected by someone else who wasn't even in the conversation. That's totally unnecessary and counterproductive. Imo

now here is someone who get's it. :thumb:

this is what has been bothering me lately

the peanut gallery jumps in, hijacks the thread and takes it in directions it was never meant to go

total confusion ensues, to the benefit of no one

and this one i should have reported

a new member is asking for help about an issue and help chimes in and starts pointing out problems that are not even there

suggestions are made about buying this and that and the other thing,, to battle an issue that was not even there

now, new member was thanking profusely telling said helper that he had ordered all this stuff,

i sure hope he did not, but he/she said they did

the peanut gallery jumps in, hijacks the thread and takes it in directions it was never meant to go

a new member is asking for help about an issue and help chimes in and starts pointing out problems that are not even there

suggestions are made about buying this and that and the other thing,, to battle an issue that was not even there

now, new member was thanking profusely telling said helper that he had ordered all this stuff,

I and I'm sure other's knew exactly what you were talking about from the beginning. We've all experienced it multiple times from same people

Can you please be specific, what thread?

seems that there is a competition out there to receive as much attention as possible by answering to every post out there

nothing really new there,,

but i am noticing some really inaccurate information being handed out like halloween candy

bad information is worse than no information,, just ask trump

please,, stick to the facts ma'am

seems that there is a competition out there to receive as much attention as possible by answering to every post out there

nothing really new there,,

but i am noticing some really inaccurate information being handed out like halloween candy

bad information is worse than no information,, just ask trump

please,, stick to the facts ma'am
That's because the industry is moving away from flower towards easier to market chemical compound products. There is really no interest in making growers that will interfere with captains of industry and their flock of sheep. Forums always have clueless posts but you're right the flock is trending to give out info that won't lead to paths of optimal growing.

c'mon .. it's super easy to give out advice.

i mean they are only a few basics :

make sure your light is 3cm away at all times ..
spray every bug problem with a mix of bleach and bleach .. plants will love it
make sure you flush during flower ... actually just run a hose and walk away
everything you can't explain is tobacco virus ...

man i got this nailed ... oh crap ..

really, do not follow this advice. or most of my posts for that matter....

c'mon .. it's super easy to give out advice.

i mean they are only a few basics :

make sure your light is 3cm away at all times ..
spray every bug problem with a mix of bleach and bleach .. plants will love it
make sure you flush during flower ... actually just run a hose and walk away
everything you can't explain is tobacco virus ...

man i got this nailed ... oh crap ..

really, do not follow this advice. or most of my posts for that matter....
Don't forget to use lots of the best "bud sweetener" money can buy!

Honestly I am new an not educated on growing anything. I have 6 plants growing right now in various stages And
i read and review post from vets as well as newbie’s and I try things and adjust as needed. The one vibe that keeps me on this site is the way the members treated me and took an interest in my success from day one and believe me I have learned a lot! Peace to all my friends.

You know every ego-driven grower here is wondering right now if THEY are the ones being pointed at for giving bad advice.
:blunt:
I've been growing since the 90's but I wouldn't even take my own advice from 10 years ago.
I apologize now for giving bad advice when I'm stoned.:peace: and :love:.

Wonder if they make one of those round balls that you talk to and ask questions and an answer shows up in the window..... remember that gizmo...Magic 8-ball or something.

They do make one for cannabis.

I'm going to get one and from now on I'm only giving advice that the Magic 420 ball tells me.
Wondering if cal/mag is in there??

bc06-7bc255fc8985.b57e32a8e6069963382baec9a77f381b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom