I’d remove some coco and add fresh. When you hydrate coco add A heavy dose of calmag to the water. Coco binds calcium so you want plenty of it in your coco.

Current symptoms of the White Widow!
20200330_161437.jpg

After transfer to 5 Gallon fabric pot
20200330_161300.jpg

20200330_161234.jpg

No on second thought don’t go over the max for now.
so keep feeding them the max?
also how do you normally introduce the flowering nuts? do you flush before introducing? what is your normal procedure?
do you have venmo or cashapp or anything i can send a donation for all your efforts?

I just switch from one to the other, I’m now using Megacrop it’s a complete fertilizer in a single bag. You can get a free sample from Green Leaf Nutrients website and you just pay shipping. Spend the money on some Megacrop and you won’t be sorry.

It’s a powder you mix yourself, I would choose Megacrop over any of the liquids at this point. I’d get now and switch as soon as you get it. Save the flora as a back up.

It’s a powder you mix yourself, I would choose Megacrop over any of the liquids at this point. I’d get now and switch as soon as you get it. Save the flora as a back up.
im on their website now, and the feeding instructions and measurements are total gibberish to me, you think you can break it down into layman terms for me? also i took your advice and did order it. they are out of the samples so i just went ahead and ordered some.

Back
Top Bottom