Well you're on the right track with Calcium and Magnesium issues. Reverse osmosis will pull calcium and magnesium faster than you're adding. Start using tap water and it should clean your problem up right away :thumb:
We got some pretty bad tap water down in FL mate, you sure about that? We got a water softner at the house cause of hard water

Unless you get the RO dialed in it will be difficult to avoid deficiencies

Yeah, she'll be running into problems back and forth. Even though she's adding calc and mag, the water is taking it with it.

Okay I'll definitely give it a try! Thanks mate!

Keep up with the cal/mag supplement and I'll guarantee that those plants will turn around right in time for flower flip. :high-five:

These picture's will show you exactly what your leaves display. Spotted light green leaves... I know because I'm in plumbing, that water loves minerals :ciao: (hello calcium and magnesium). When you pull minerals out of water, its main job is to find some. Reverse osmosis water will even go as far as to pull the minerals out of the plant. It gets mad and gives it plant acne:bravo::nervous-guy::hmmmm:. Anywho, the good news is that That new softened water is going to give it enough minerals that its not deficient in anything. Plants love minerals too!!!:yahoo: As I said, keep using your regular fertilizer and your cal/mag. Keep your ph above 6 as well.

Anyways, I've also included a picture of the cover of the book and if you are looking for one book, this is the one. It's got everything:reading420magazine:

Attachments

• 20200331_145424.jpg
    20200331_145424.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200331_145412.jpg
    20200331_145412.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200331_145340.jpg
    20200331_145340.jpg
    904.3 KB · Views: 50
You could take the worst off but the plant is pulling what it needs from the damaged leaves. Take them all and it’ll start on the newer leaves if it needs nutrients.

Status update.... Doesn't seem to be improving at all, looks like the problem is spreading to newer sets of leaves too.

Also I did not trim any of the damaged leaves so I can avoid spreading the problem like you said @Pennywise .

I did take @CagedApe advice and started using tap water.
Ph 6.2
Fox Farm Big Bloom 14ml/g
Fox Farm Grow Big. 14ml/g
CalMag. 5ml/g
Rh 60%
Temp. 25C / 77F
Lights 18/6 was previously on 24hrs until 3 days ago.

20200403_123231.jpg

20200403_123221.jpg

Please help! I need to flip to flower or ill have space issues down the road!

Status update.... Doesn't seem to be improving at all, looks like the problem is spreading to newer sets of leaves too.

Also I did not trim any of the damaged leaves so I can avoid spreading the problem like you said @Pennywise .

I did take @CagedApe advice and started using tap water.
Ph 6.2
Fox Farm Big Bloom 14ml/g
Fox Farm Grow Big. 14ml/g
CalMag. 5ml/g
Rh 60%
Temp. 25C / 77F
Lights 18/6 was previously on 24hrs until 3 days ago.

20200403_123231.jpg

20200403_123221.jpg

Please help! I need to flip to flower or ill have space issues down the road!

Ok well relax there Padawan... So hold up, you have 2 plants that only one plant is experiencing problems???

Ok well relax there Padawan... So hold up, you have 2 plants that only one plant is experiencing problems???
Yes that's correct I have 2 plants
One white Widow(the one experiencing problems)
Cheese fem(healthy and beautiful)
Germinated and planted 2 days apart.

Yes that's correct I have 2 plants
One white Widow(the one experiencing problems)
Cheese fem(healthy and beautiful)
Germinated and planted 2 days apart.
Still going to go with cal/mag problems. Continue your supplements. I also want to question the amount of nutrients you are using. Is the bloom meant to be used with the grow? You have to remember that it's only been a couple of days really. Those spot on those leaves are going to stay. They light green well that's going to take time. You have to be patient with plant. This has been going on since the plant started its life. The reverse osmosis was what did it so now you just have to be patient.

Hey everyone !

Big Thanks to @Pennywise and @CagedApe , I'm not sure exactly what it was since we did so many things at once, but i do know the White Widow did start turning around and getting healthier thanks to the help from the both of you!
Still a little light green, but its been slowly getting better.

I believe I urgently need to flip it into Flower, any recommendations on how to introduce the bloom nutrient?

Also do i just switch the lights directly to 12/12 or do i have to do it in increments?

20200405_192706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom