Shotta Grows For Freedom

So instead of building the room out, I opted for the lazy route for the time being and picked up a tent off the zon. Just put them into flower a few days ago and should be some buds to look at soon. Gonna sex everything and then transplant the females to a larger container maybe 3 gallon pots. If there’s any males I like I will take some pollen to make a few seeds. There is one in the tent that is from seed I made and im pretty confident it’s a female and it wreaks of Spicey kush goodness with great structure.
One love
Shotta

I wouldn’t say lazy, sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do.

yeah man it just had to be done. So far so good
Need to stop by your journal soon and check your girls out

yeah man it just had to be done. So far so good
Need to stop by your journal soon and check your girls out

It’s getting close to the chop over there, waiting to get some room in order to drop some new beans!! But it will always be there whenever you’re ready!

Just found this place and it looks pretty nice! Congrats on all the good things growing, and the timing of not being in the gold rush canyon right around now. :eek:

I'll be sitting in the back row...
Hey bro good to see you shed. Hope all is well with you and your family and the green kids. Need to make some time this weekend to do a drive by to a bunch of journals. Finally feeling like things are settling in. Work is busy, got a few different genetics rolling along, my daughter is happy, and I have been exploring the surrounding areas here and it is extremely beautiful and so different from California
One love
Shotta

Man I have been lagging. I’m midway through flower on my first run since moving cross country. All organic this round in 7 gallon pots. And everything in my tent is from my seeds I had made before the move. I’m gonna get some pictures up of what I got cooking.

We certainly hope so! Glad to hear it's all going well.
It’s been a bit of an adjustment but so far I have really enjoyed life out this way. Been cold as well, worked outside last week and it was snowing all day while I pulled wire and bent conduit.

Nice stretch and early frost (inside). :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the snow outside, but I hope your daughter is loving winter!
She’s loving it out here as well. All in all I feel like it was a good move for both of us

Just when I was going to do a flyby, shotta shoes up! I noticed a brief period of activity from you last week, and glad to hear you’re doing well. Your tent aha sure filled up since I last seen it!
Yeah things are filling up fast. Running out of room in Veg now since I am keeping cuts of all 8 plants flowering And I just started a bunch more seeds lol. I like the hustle though it keeps me focused and loyal to the garden. Need to stop by your place and see what you got cookin dutchin.

Just when I was going to do a flyby, shotta shoes up! I noticed a brief period of activity from you last week, and glad to hear you’re doing well. Your tent aha sure filled up since I last seen it!
Wow autocorrect was having a field day with my input on that one... edited the above to save my sanity lol.

Feel free to drop in whenever you have time, it will always be there for your leisure haha.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom