2021 Outdoor/GH: 2nd Time Growing!

Works to support the big girls
EB209600-F8C0-40E9-AB2F-080409512DF8.jpeg
FCF05537-A49F-420C-938A-615C70B2C4F0.jpeg

Little update:

Ladies are doing well. They have forced me to start watering every day now instead of every other day.

Screenshot_20210909-174921_Instagram.jpg

Sherbet Creamsicle probably only has a couple weeks left, hairs are starting to turn orange.

20210910_161653.jpg

Jazz Cabbage is going to be a beast (with my low standards). Buds are starting to frost up and growing by the day.

Screenshot_20210910-162849_Instagram.jpg

Kabul Chem is still in the infancy stages of flowering. Nice bush on her though, I expect it to be a decent yielder.

Question, how often should I be top dressing with Flower girl? So far I've done it every other week at full strength.

Also not sure about the fade or how to go about it with these type of nutes. Last year it was green when I harvested and didn't notice any difference. I hear it's mostly for a shorter cure time.

She has very nice trichome development! :drool:

I think of green as the sign of a healthy plant, which translates to the best buds she can give you. I think all the chlorophyll in the plant is converted at the same rate - regardless of how much there is - so I wouldn’t think that a greener plant would necessarily take longer to cure.

I have no idea about using Flower Girl for cannabis. Have you seen anyone else using it? I use a little on my in-ground fig - about 1 cup every 6 weeks from January to June.

She has very nice trichome development! :drool:

I think of green as the sign of a healthy plant, which translates to the best buds she can give you. I think all the chlorophyll in the plant is converted at the same rate - regardless of how much there is - so I wouldn’t think that a greener plant would necessarily take longer to cure.

I have no idea about using Flower Girl for cannabis. Have you seen anyone else using it? I use a little on my in-ground fig - about 1 cup every 6 weeks from January to June.

Appreciate the kind words @FelipeBlu. And super helpful insight as always. I like to keep them green. Starving them doesn't make any sense to me either unless they are already ripe:snowboating:

Sherbet Creamsicle looking so good. I reckon she has a week or two left. Unfortunately my scope has dead batteries right now.
Screenshot_20210920-161824_Instagram.jpg

Kabul Chem has been having some issues with spots on the leaves, and very slow to flower.
20210919_153333.jpg

Jazz Cabbage is getting fatter and frostier everyday. So far she is giving me a nice sour/chem smell mixed with citrus.

Scrumptious!

Do you have a dog?

Not only spots - what are all the really small white dots?

Perfect word choice!

Haha, yeah I have 3 dogs always rubbing up on them. I try to keep them away but they're too fast sometimes.

The tiny white spots are from thrips or mites, is my guess. Wasn't sure what the odd circles were though.

Yeah, rosemary oil might affect the taste - even with a bud wash. But in 2 weeks, you could have webbing on your colas. Can you get some Monterey or Captain Jack’s spinosad concentrate? You can use that and you won’t taste it. Don’t get the RTU - it isn’t strong enough.

Yeah, rosemary oil might affect the taste - even with a bud wash. But in 2 weeks, you could have webbing on your colas. Can you get some Monterey or Captain Jack’s spinosad concentrate? You can use that and you won’t taste it. Don’t get the RTU - it isn’t strong enough.

Hmm I don't think I'll be able to afford it in time sadly. Will be watching them closely though for any signs of increase in activity. Webs would make my heart sink!

Would spraying it down with a hose at dawn be beneficial? I worry about mold at night.

Temps have been in lower to mid 40s this week at night.

Would spraying it down with a hose at dawn be beneficial? I worry about mold at night.
Early in the morning is better than later in the day. Spray upwards under the leaves. Shake them off before the sun hits her hard.

Back
Top Bottom