New to the forum hi

Hi guys, I'm James The Grower. I grow both indoor and outdoor. I've been growing for ten years total, but this is the 4th year outdoor. I absolutely love cannabis and the cannabis culture lifestyle and growing and helping new growers out. I also have a medical marijuana card and Live in a medical state. Use every day of course lol. I grow one hundred percent organic. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this forum. Much love growmies ✌️here's a few pics of some of the outdoor plants

IMG_20210819_184636921_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210819_184500071_HDR.jpg

Welcome James to 420 Magazine
Girls look great . You ought to finish them in a journal for all to see . Below on my post is a link for new members check it out. That where you’ll find out how to start a journal. Plus 420 has the best sponsors you could ask for ! And the contest, win free stuff all below on this post . Nice introduction.

Welcome @James The Grower

Your outdoor ladies look superb. Your have to start a grow journal, so we can follow along.

Journals in Progress

Will you be growing LOS indoors also? Have any images to share?

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 James! :welcome:

Loving your outdoor plants. Show me more! :Rasta:

BTW - love your support!
It’s the way I do it too
1383DCD4-E9FC-4428-8257-541F9A443132.jpeg
I just realized that this was a photo taken after the top colas had already been harvested, and the support provided by the cage isn’t as apparent.
This photo shows that Berry Bomb in her pre-harvest cage

79DE04B3-EAA4-4FD9-AD63-89E9DCD88953.jpeg

And now, back to your post, James. How about some more photos?

Back
Top Bottom