Greane as ever Reave! Carry on... :slide:
thanks Shed. Auto pilot engaged.
I agree with Shed, they're looking great!
Thanks Stunger. Sure a difference from my early days. If I automate water and get a RO unit in my house I can basically just watch and prune. Maybe try out some of these stressers that the local plant shop gave me too next round.

Update: Hi 420 friends. Thanks for coming by to check out my progress. Got home and the girls were a bit thirsty but not to bad. Got them all watered up.

Guess a few thrips survived the summer.

The flower tent is getting 90%(99% ISO) 10% water (9:1). We will just keep straying them till harvest to keep them off the tops of the plant.

The veg tent is getting neem treatment so they don’t survive too well in that tent. I do 1 liter water , then 8ml neem oil , 5ml Johnson baby soap(pref lavender since it has natural bug repelling properties I think) ..Shake and spray.

The girls are in coots mix and get RO water only. I have given them a couple earthworm/compost teas to get the cultures moving.

1C0D0279-B0B4-4165-B42E-F3E5F30A6A77.jpeg

Update: Hi 420 friends. Thanks for coming by to check out my progress. Got home and the girls were a bit thirsty but not to bad. Got them all watered up.

The flower tent is getting 90%(99% ISO) 10% water (9:1). We will just keep straying them till harvest to keep them off the tops of the plant.

The veg tent is getting neem treatment so they don’t survive too well in that tent. I do 1 liter water , then 8ml neem oil , 5ml Johnson baby soap(pref lavender since it has natural bug repelling properties I think) ..Shake and spray.

The girls are in coots mix and get RO water only. I have given them a couple earthworm/compost teas to get the cultures moving.

Nice, How do you make your earthworm tea?

Hello Kapncannabis, Thanks for stopping by.

In a bucket with an air stone and filled with RO water, I toss in 1 hand grab of earthworm castings and one hand grab of compost (sea and forest fines(people use other stuff too)). You could use your own compost too. Anyway bubble that for 24 hours - 48 depending on the temp. If it smells off its gone bad and the bad bacteria have taken over. You can also add some unsulphered black strap molasses I believe, I haven't been but I think that is food for the good cultures.

EWC Compost Tea:
1/2 Cup EWC
1/2 Compost
5tbsp Molasses(I havent been using)
Bubble in a 5 gallon bucket with RO water for 24 hours

People also use one of those paint strainers to keep the stuff separate but i have just been cleaning the buckets out after. Either way you need to keep your equipment and buckets clean after.

I also have some alfalfa pellets I have not used yet, but I thought of adding them to the soil. I just have not had any nitrogen issues yet. I got a HUGE bag of pellets at pevey mart , they are sold as livestock food for next to nothing.

Update:

Now that the girls are flowering I can tell one of them is chronic thunder and I believe the other is utopia haze but it could also be the as#4. In any event they are smelling so good. And without further ado:

The group:
427EF32E-CD37-4D59-B9DC-FDB940D1A6E7.jpeg

Chronic Thunder:
48DDB32C-88AF-4508-9644-C546C3288A58.jpeg

Unknown:(utopia Haze?)
AEBD2B3C-6F47-48D1-979B-67A19FDA106C.jpeg
That's a real happy bunch of girls @Reave . Nice work. :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello Kapncannabis, Thanks for stopping by.

In a bucket with an air stone and filled with RO water, I toss in 1 hand grab of earthworm castings and one hand grab of compost (sea and forest fines(people use other stuff too)). You could use your own compost too. Anyway bubble that for 24 hours - 48 depending on the temp. If it smells off its gone bad and the bad bacteria have taken over. You can also add some unsulphered black strap molasses I believe, I haven't been but I think that is food for the good cultures.

EWC Compost Tea:
1/2 Cup EWC
1/2 Compost
5tbsp Molasses(I havent been using)
Bubble in a 5 gallon bucket with RO water for 24 hours

People also use one of those paint strainers to keep the stuff separate but i have just been cleaning the buckets out after. Either way you need to keep your equipment and buckets clean after.

I also have some alfalfa pellets I have not used yet, but I thought of adding them to the soil. I just have not had any nitrogen issues yet. I got a HUGE bag of pellets at pevey mart , they are sold as livestock food for next to nothing.
thanks Reave, got it going. found what i need around the shop. I just wasnt sure If I needed to bag it. no mention in your process so in the bucket it goes.

thanks Reave, got it going. found what i need around the shop. I just wasnt sure If I needed to bag it. no mention in your process so in the bucket it goes.
No problem. Some people put the compost/ewc into a nylon sock but I just throw it in, just make sure you clean everything well after. Some people also use a painters strainer but I don't bother with that either, I just dump all the stuff into the plants since thats what the soil is made of anyway.

If you are going to load it into a sprayer you may want to strain/use a nylon sock so you dont get gunk in the sprayer.

Update:

Hello 420 friends, small update today. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves as best as possible of this holiday time.

The bigger tent got flipped to flower yesterday. I also tried out some safers soap on my flowering girls last night then this morning sprayed them down with water. I don’t think I’ll use that again most likely we will see. The girls I just flipped to flower will get a couple more neem applications before I stop.

Neem Foliar How to:

I put 1 litre of around room temp water into my sprayer. I then pump out 5ml of baby soap and place into the sprayer. I then add 8ml of neem oil. Once the list is on I shake it up and apply to the bottom and tops of the leaves and stems. Should do this every three days for a couple weeks. I have been doing it a while so a couple more and I’ll stop. Plus they will start showing flowers in a week or so.

1L Water
5ml Jonson Baby soap pref lavender
8ml Neem Oil
Shake Rattle Roll

B533B007-1456-46D9-BA28-7AA98D2AE2A9.jpeg

Neem Foliar How to:

I put 1 litre of around room temp water into my sprayer. I then pump out 5ml of baby soap and place into the sprayer. I then add 8ml of neem oil. Once the list is on I shake it up and apply to the bottom and tops of the leaves and stems. Should do this every three days for a couple weeks. I have been doing it a while so a couple more and I’ll stop. Plus they will start showing flowers in a week or so.
Hi Reave, your plants all looking really nice and healthy. For bug spraying I have used similar to you, but I never manage to completely stop them, I did buy a small bottle of Rosemary oil over the winter, which I will try adding a few drops when I start spraying for pests again, as I read of others mentioning as good. Mites and caterpillars are probably the 2 worst that go for my plants. I have used the Safers style soap but have found that very 'gloopy' and I usually try to rinse it off them after an hour.

Sure looks like you know what you're doing keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom