Skid's First Grow - G13 Haze & Kali Mist

Don't necessarily let them dry out but if you notice your soil is starting to dry out a little or it's very lightly damp then keep your eye out and give them some water. It never hurts to let them run a tad dry so the roots stretch and look for water but if you go too long or water too often you'll have negative impact on them.

Just gotta be patient, are you running 24 hours of light? I have my lights to go off during the day so I'm not in there messing with them which can help if you're like me. :laughtwo: My flower room goes off at 12:00 PM and on at 12:00 AM and my veg room off at 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM.

learn the dry weight of the pot on your next run and know the wet weight
itll tell you when you need to water letting it dry out enough like skid said allows the roots to stretch out looking for water
for better root growth and plant growth

20150329_190221.jpg
20150329_190244.jpg

Should the leaves be this huge on the bubba kush? Its rediculous in relation to the other plants. I get its an indica but damn.

Im done topping the g13 and kali mist , just topped the bubba kush. Im hoping to go to flower in a couple of weeks need the bubba to grow first.

Was a huge mistake starting the bubba kush 3 weeks after the kali mist..... wont do that again.

I also damaged the main stem on one plant while lst. I can see the differnce from the other plants.

Nothing abnormal, there are typically multiple phenotypes of a strain so even if you do 10 of one type of strain you may see slight variations of growth. Some indica's just get freaking huge.

i fucked up bigtime today. Had lst my G13 ut was doing amazing. I went to try to bend it a but to tie it down and snapped the main stalk. It was not 100% so i put some duct tape. I also brone another branch right off.

I thought i could treat it like the kali mist which is very bendable........ was a good lesson.

try flushing it out and see what happens
i believe 2.5 times the pot size to flush it something like that

You need to slowly increase your ppms for a week or two to build it up to a level they're happy at. I know this can also be a factor of overwatering. I watched my buddy's plants do the same thing and when he flushed his for about 3 or 4 days and then slowly introduced his nutes with minimal watering it cleared right up after about a week or two. If everything else is dialed in it can only really be watering pattern or nute strength.

Was totally both. I worked it up to full strength which i didnt know was for hydro medium and i should have been going half max.

I also dont have enough perlite for drainage for some of the plants.

Great learning experience. Doing a scrog next grow as im enjoying LST.

Switched to 12/12 and man the stretch is crazy.

Will post some pics tonorrow

Things are going well, Ive got the temps humidity and nutes dialed in for the most part.

I made the mistake of not paying enough attention to drainage and feel my kush plants are suffering a bit. The one plants that is by far the biggest just CHUGS water about 2 gal a week man.

Just picked up some purple kush from crop king seeds. Getting a small prop and mother tent soon and Im gonna go SOG purple kush next time and just bang teh shit out for a cash crop.

I love growing weed I didnt know I would like it so much, I run to teh tent when I get in the door my wife says I love teh plants more then her. It amazing how tehy grow when you flip to 12/12 most days when I open the tent Im like "Whoa!!!" and have to tie down stems.

I really made a mistake planting the bubba kush so late, the plants are small as fuck and I broke alot of the branches off. I will be surprised if I get a half oz off them, but its a good learnign experience. Im really looking forward to cloning and running a SOG. Thsi grow has and will be my longest for sure. The Kali mist has another 10 week min, the G13 which has rebounded nicely from the main stem being snapped and almost dying as a seedling, Im predicting that plant will get me super high. Im also really looking forward to the Kali Mist. I really dont wanna sell any of the weed to be honest.

That sucks dude. I lost 14/15 to being male my first grow but I think that was mainly stress related on my account of being an absolute noob and not taking care of their issues properly. Knock this grow down and then go for only feminized seeds if you can! Looking good thus far though Skid. How many days of flower do you have and have you taken clones yet? I noticed you mentioned it in the previous post and I hope you took them before you put them into flower.

And be careful about saying you love growing more than your wife! Never know when she's peaking over your shoulder :laughtwo:

They were greehouse seeds bubba kush.

Grow is going well. I have taken some cuttings from the monster kali mist plant and a couple from the stunted G13. I just got a small veg/mom tent set up. had issues with the temps and I think I fried some seeds I had planted Purple Kush for my next grow.

The G13 is GETTING FROSTY NUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! watching the plants transform is amazing.

I wil post some pics once I find my phone.

so after lollipooping the plants a couple weeks ago, two of the 3 kali mist stopped budding..... fuck my life. so Im down to two plants from 6.

I have a seperate tent now with some clones I took from the kali mist and g13 I also have 3 purple kush and 4 critical 2.0 kush plants.

Next grow Im going to SOG the critical kush and the purple kush.

More plants can help me avoid this bullcrap. I shoudl have not tried to grow such a finiky strain as kali mist my first grow.

live and learn.

That sucks dude. I lost 14/15 to being male my first grow but I think that was mainly stress related on my account of being an absolute noob and not taking care of their issues properly. Knock this grow down and then go for only feminized seeds if you can! Looking good thus far though Skid. How many days of flower do you have and have you taken clones yet? I noticed you mentioned it in the previous post and I hope you took them before you put them into flower.

And be careful about saying you love growing more than your wife! Never know when she's peaking over your shoulder :laughtwo:

I have clones, and I have more strains. in total I have purple kush, critical 2.0, kali mist, G13 haze

so after lollipooping the plants a couple weeks ago, two of the 3 kali mist stopped budding..... fuck my life. so Im down to two plants from 6.

I have a seperate tent now with some clones I took from the kali mist and g13 I also have 3 purple kush and 4 critical 2.0 kush plants.

Next grow I'm going to SOG the critical kush and the purple kush.

More plants can help me avoid this bullcrap. I should have not tried to grow such a finicky strain as kali mist my first grow.

live and learn.

Sometimes taking the hardest route can prove your willingness to learn and achieve success. Don't be upset by that. I've noticed that even when you feel you know something extremely well something different always happens. I honestly would rather mess up my first grow on a harder strain than 5 grows deep and you really scratch your head and wonder how you messed it up. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom