420-magazine-mobile47775670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89790731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791092470.jpg

And some frosting on the pea
420-magazine-mobile1395488718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821846659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1143860434.jpg

BBC #2 male is producing plenty of pods nothing mature enough to collect yet

Sneaky, after your last monster I find myself torn between commenting and saying nothing; my mother always taught me that if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything. Wait a minute, no she didn't; she has the most wicked and sharpest tongue of any mammal I've ever met. It must have been someone else then! Your PEA is starting to swell nicely, but my testicular cancer is more advanced than your BBCs (actually, I don't have TC, but it sounds good). Lift your game!

:)

Sneaky, after your last monster I find myself torn between commenting and saying nothing; my mother always taught me that if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything. Wait a minute, no she didn't; she has the most wicked and sharpest tongue of any mammal I've ever met. It must have been someone else then! Your PEA is starting to swell nicely, but my testicular cancer is more advanced than your BBCs (actually, I don't have TC, but it sounds good). Lift your game!

:)

Don't worry mate I'll have a monster again
This Brian berry cough should do alright now since I effed it up.
Hopefully it does something before that TC knocks ya off so you get to see it .

So the BBC #2 male is almost done his job going to cut him down soon
BBC #1 growing steadily now I will be switching to flower this weekend although small from my early mistakes she looks like she will turn out after all
And the pea is looking really nice and frosty starting its second phase of flower now so I'll start flushing next week and pull her in a couple weeks.

420-magazine-mobile813253520.jpg

420-magazine-mobile485670731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120145232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2098004035.jpg

I'm going to have to flip the BBC as I'm running out of time I need it done by end September start October so I can focus on the outdoor season.
She has doubled in size since transplant so I'm hoping for a triple in stretch we will see
She has plenty of nodes and should be double that Pineapple Express by the time it's done

I've taken a clone from some bottom clipping see if it takes

Wow Sneaky looking great over here! :thumb:

Amazing buds on that girl and the BBC is looking like she's loving life as well....

Keep it green homie:passitleft:

Cheers ck she made a full comeback took almost 4 weeks but she's doing great now should see some magic in a few weeks time.! I'm really looking forward to the product that comes off the BBC
If this clone takes off and it's mum shows some good signs I'll use it outside this summer

Cheers ck she made a full comeback took almost 4 weeks but she's doing great now should see some magic in a few weeks time.! I'm really looking forward to the product that comes off the BBC
If this clone takes off and it's mum shows some good signs I'll use it outside this summer

Hell ya! Ive seen pictures of the finished product and looks phenomenal id love to try lol

hopefully she is female id love to see a huge BBC in your yard this summer!

Back
Top Bottom