Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Damn straight!. Aint even gonna apologise :passitleft:
Bilbo you've got to get in on this squishin. I haven’t seen anyone regretting it. I can’t recall what this was, but it was good. Turn your ok bud into some bad ass fire rosin.
A74E37EB-D56C-425C-8DF3-0CECA63D2D3C.jpeg

Bilbo you've got to get in on this squishin. I haven’t seen anyone regretting it. I can’t recall what this was, but it was good. Turn your ok bud into some bad ass fire rosin.
A74E37EB-D56C-425C-8DF3-0CECA63D2D3C.jpeg
Bro you seen my bud... just ok?
Lol just kiddibg but yer i definitely will be i aint down for just doing it with a pair of hair straighteners though lol.

Bro you seen my bud... just ok?
Lol just kiddibg but yer i definitely will be i aint down for just doing it with a pair of hair straighteners though lol.
Oh wow, that’s not what I meant. That didn’t come out right... :laugh:
You know I’d smoke your dank. :passitleft:

This LP from Rush is probably their darkest album both musically and lyrically.

With intense instrumentation and subject matter ranging from the polluting of the planet (Early Distant Warning) to the concentration camps (Red Sector A) to the death of a close friend (Afterimage) to the subject of fear (The Enemy Within). The band seems to be reaching for a wide variety of heavy topics, and deliver them here.
There’s even a song about a renegade robot (The Body Electric) and how to handle touchy interpersonal subjects (Kid Gloves)

Right! Seriously... this is a great album!

The Boys From Canada didn’t win any “Sexiest Man Alive” awards, but longtime fans appreciated them for their talents...

Some freshly cured Columbian Gold goes great with this heady music.

347FBAC1-CA26-4C12-AA46-24EA5CA59729.jpeg

Wow... this cool thread doesn’t seem to have a lot of activity.
I wonder why. It’s a great place to show what we’re indulging in.

Anyway, tonight I’m enjoying some homegrown bud I’m calling Hanna’s Dream.
It’s an Indica dominant strain grown from some unnamed seeds my regular vendor sent as a gift with my regular order. I named it after a wonderful woman I’ve really grown to love.

Super aromatic and stoney with a very heady high. Perfect for listening to some music in headphones.

This album by Kansas is one of their best. Full of great American Progressive Rock with songs like
“Portrait (He Knew)”, “Lightnings Hand”, “Sparks of the Tempest”, the excellent title track and the super hit “Dust in the Wind” being just some of the fine tunes here.

After I finish off a couple bong hits, I’m gonna be dust in the wind! I love you Wildflower!

C96AF94F-3435-4228-9E47-C562D53F0BB0.jpeg
13B52CA0-EA9E-432F-B564-203FE6F5F3BF.jpeg
06552E44-545D-4470-AC9C-E45EBAADFE43.jpeg

Wow... this cool thread doesn’t seem to have a lot of activity.
I wonder why. It’s a great place to show what we’re indulging in.

Anyway, tonight I’m enjoying some homegrown bud I’m calling Hanna’s Dream.
It’s an Indica dominant strain grown from some unnamed seeds my regular vendor sent as a gift with my regular order. I named it after a wonderful woman I’ve really grown to love.

Super aromatic and stoney with a very heady high. Perfect for listening to some music in headphones.

This album by Kansas is one of their best. Full of great American Progressive Rock with songs like
“Portrait (He Knew)”, “Lightnings Hand”, “Sparks of the Tempest”, the excellent title track and the super hit “Dust in the Wind” being just some of the fine tunes here.

After I finish off a couple bong hits, I’m gonna be dust in the wind! I love you Wildflower!
Fine music and cannabis makes us all happy! Thanks for naming this strain after me babe, you are the best! :kisstwo:

Smokin White Widow, Peyote Critical, Pineapple Chunk and Gelat OG....
Still curing so not perfect yet, nice flavours coming through though.

A couple sampler grinds... Doing normal Rizlas, Kingsize was too much..... Lol.
Grinder can JUST get through a couple of strains.

WP_20190804_10_27_48_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190804_11_01_17_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190804_11_01_58_Rich_LI.jpg

G13 Rosin is vaping good too.......

Spoilt for Choice......

Tonight I’m enjoying some more homegrown Hanna’s Dream. Named after my dream girl :kiss:
It’s a very stoney Indica dominant strain, with tight, fairly dense buds. It’s really good for unplugging from the week’s busy activities and unwinding with some relaxing music. A nice local craft beer is a nice touch.

The CD I’m listening to is a very cool record put out by Hanna’s very own sister Amy and her late husband. Amy’s voice is reminiscent of a young Stevie Nicks and a bit like Jewel. The original songs are very acoustic oriented and well done. The covers are presented in a very confident manner. Neil Young, John Hiatt, Lucinda Williams and even Led Zeppelin tunes are performed among the original arrangements. Very cool. I love you Wildflower. Thanks for turning me on to Amy’s music!

EDFB0B60-3B24-4F29-A20A-E5C70EF11949.jpeg
5E20F6AB-6341-48D4-A24B-530E014220A5.jpeg

Tonight I’m enjoying some more homegrown Hanna’s Dream. Named after my dream girl :kiss:
It’s a very stoney Indica dominant strain, with tight, fairly dense buds. It’s really good for unplugging from the week’s busy activities and unwinding with some relaxing music. A nice local craft beer is a nice touch.

The CD I’m listening to is a very cool record put out by Hanna’s very own sister Amy and her late husband. Amy’s voice is reminiscent of a young Stevie Nicks and a bit like Jewel. The original songs are very acoustic oriented and well done. The covers are presented in a very confident manner. Neil Young, John Hiatt, Lucinda Williams and even Led Zeppelin tunes are performed among the original arrangements. Very cool. I love you Wildflower. Thanks for turning me on to Amy’s music!

Wow! this is so awesome babe :kisstwo: You are the best
I am smoking some Purple Gorilla glue and listening to Planet Caravan
:passitleft:

dense looking flowers

This LP from Rush is probably their darkest album both musically and lyrically.

With intense instrumentation and subject matter ranging from the polluting of the planet (Early Distant Warning) to the concentration camps (Red Sector A) to the death of a close friend (Afterimage) to the subject of fear (The Enemy Within). The band seems to be reaching for a wide variety of heavy topics, and deliver them here.
There’s even a song about a renegade robot (The Body Electric) and how to handle touchy interpersonal subjects (Kid Gloves)

Right! Seriously... this is a great album!

The Boys From Canada didn’t win any “Sexiest Man Alive” awards, but longtime fans appreciated them for their talents...

Some freshly cured Columbian Gold goes great with this heady music.

347FBAC1-CA26-4C12-AA46-24EA5CA59729.jpeg
nothing like cranking some of the best tunes from the canadian rock trio...so much great music...red barchetta...working man...spirit of radio...too many to list

Back
Top Bottom