Some questions from a new medical user

AFD88

420 Member
I'll spare everyone the long background story, but suffice to say I am a new medical Cannabis user and have a job that will tolerate absolutely zero use, even on my own time. I have no intention of using at or before work and have really only been using about once a week.

I apologize in advance to the next poster who will feel obligated to shame me for not better using Google or the search engine here, I fail at such things in a large way. I understand that.

I'd rather have answers from people with actual experience anyway and Google/internet seems full of people who think they know what they are talking about, but in reality......don't.

1. How reliable are the home tests you get from a place like Amazon? I'm mostly using the 50NG/ML tests but have had the same results with 25NG/ML tests so I'm a bit skeptical that both end up with a negative result the same day.

I know I am taking a risk by using, but it's the only thing that really helps my condition since I cannot tolerate pain killers of any kind (too hard on my stomach) and I've never really heard an Opioid story that ends well. I'm trying to mitigate that risk by only using once a week on Fridays. After a month of this I consistently fail the test for 3 days and am clean on the 4th day. For me this means I'm really only risking failing a drug test on Monday and Tuesday. I'm simply willing to take that risk.

2. Will that continue to be the case or will I build up toxins in my system as time goes by and it will take longer to pass the test, if I pass at all before the next Friday comes around?

3. WIth all due respect to the sponsors here (which I will use pending the answer of this question), do those detox drinks really work in limited time. I will only get tested if I am suspected to be under the influence or if I get hurt at work. The first case will not be an issue, in the second case I have 24 hours to report for the test. I will likely order one as (I hate for this to come off as arrogant) I'd rather have it on hand because it can't hurt the test and I'm not super worried about the money.

4. Does dilution work? It seems to me it does. I've tried the tests on normal fluid intake with the above time frame and passed with a faint line (that I believe means pass). Most recently I tried it on several bottles of water and got the most solid red line I have seen yet. I understand the risks of over diluting your urine and the test coming back tampered with, but this seemed to be the most effective route so far.

I do appreciate the time you took to read this and further appreciate any input you might have, especially if it comes from someone with actual experience.

Be well.

From what I've read drinking a lot of water will help but can also get you flagged as suspicious and have to take another after that. As another medical patient who's had to pass a drug test for a promotion at work I understand your pain. I ended up on a month long break to pass that test but had plenty of warning/I got to schedule it. I was in so much pain by the time the test actually came I was wondering if it was worth it for the small pay increase and new job title.

I also read that topicals like creams/lotions won't show up in a urine test (trans-dermal patches will though so watch what you use). From what I understand they always look for metabolized THC with a urine test so the reason lotions and creams are supposed to work is that they don't enter the blood stream and there for shouldn't be metabolized or get you high so you should theoretically be fine to use them even during the work day. Which if perfect for my condition because I need CBD to release my muscle spasms and I can target the area that's acting up without smelling like weed or having a bunch of the other effects like red eyes. Depending on your condition this may or may not be an option for you.

I'll (hopefully) be trying the topical method as I'm trying to get a job at an engineering laboratory that does a drug screening at the time of hiring and random drug tests. So smoking and rolling the dice would just make me very anxious about getting fired since I really want this job on my resume as well as a good reference. Currently on week 2 without smoking but still failed a at home urine test (I used every day for over a year which means it will probably be another 2 weeks or so before I can pass).

I appreciate the reply, and good luck to you.

Topicals won't work in my case and I get your point about over diluting. My minimal understanding is it's really just a visual inspection looking for color and fortunately the multi vitamin I take each morning (not for this reason) colors my urine so much I'd basically have to bleach it for it to be clear enough to get noticed.

Perhaps I am wrong and they test the dilution in another way?

I appreciate the reply, and good luck to you.

Topicals won't work in my case and I get your point about over diluting. My minimal understanding is it's really just a visual inspection looking for color and fortunately the multi vitamin I take each morning (not for this reason) colors my urine so much I'd basically have to bleach it for it to be clear enough to get noticed.

Perhaps I am wrong and they test the dilution in another way?

Color is a pretest basically as if it looks too diluted to the naked eye of the tech then it won't even get sent to the lab same as if the temp is out of the range and they think you used fake stuff or someone else's. Just an educated guess as I never worked in a lab but they probably have a rough idea of what the TDS (total dissolved solids) of "normal" urine or a range and may check it that way too at the actual testing site and base "dilution" on that along with color. Same as Employers can ask for different ranges of tests along with what they are actually looking for, so you could pass one but if their allowed amount was tighter and less was allowed you could fail a different one (so who knows how "sensitive" the at home ones are and whether it is all over the place far as brand goes). Until things change on the Federal level it will still be allowed for them to have those kind of requirements for employment even if you "legal medical" though there have been cases won for that reason in the courts so depends where you live and the rules in that State along with the fact that you still out a job while going thru the legal process and may or may not ever get a settlement.

Color is a pretest basically as if it looks too diluted to the naked eye of the tech then it won't even get sent to the lab same as if the temp is out of the range and they think you used fake stuff or someone else's. Just an educated guess as I never worked in a lab but they probably have a rough idea of what the TDS (total dissolved solids) of "normal" urine or a range and may check it that way too at the actual testing site and base "dilution" on that along with color. Same as Employers can ask for different ranges of tests along with what they are actually looking for, so you could pass one but if their allowed amount was tighter and less was allowed you could fail a different one (so who knows how "sensitive" the at home ones are and whether it is all over the place far as brand goes). Until things change on the Federal level it will still be allowed for them to have those kind of requirements for employment even if you "legal medical" though there have been cases won for that reason in the courts so depends where you live and the rules in that State along with the fact that you still out a job while going thru the legal process and may or may not ever get a settlement.
Thanks for the info. I'm no lawyer, but I'm operating under the assumption that if I fail a test I'm fired. I'll fight the hell out of it, but imagine I lose.

I'm also operating under the assumption that I have to actually fail a test before I can be fired. I'm assuming that because the law where I live says specifically:

"The act prohibits employers from discriminating or taking an adverse action against an employee solely on the basis of the employee’s status as an individual who is certified to use medical marijuana"

Again, I'm no lawyer, but I read that as I can't be fired just for having the card. I have to actually fail a test. We don't do random tests where I work at, only pre employment and accident/injury. The lawyer in me says if they send me for a random I am being discriminated against unless they notify us of a change in the policy via an updated handbook.

We have two cases in our court system now arguing that "certified to use medical marijuana" implies that it will be used. I'm waiting with interest how those turn out. I do know of a case that was summarily dismissed when the plaintiff tried to use the American's with Disabilities Act as the reason he couldn't be terminated. The court ruled that the ADA did not apply.

The law is written specifically that employers do not have to tolerate use on their property or employees being impaired while at work. We all know the problem with that is you can't test for impairment, only use and the test doesn't show how recent the use is.

Yeah you lot better w/o randoms, I quit for 25 years as where I worked they did randoms all the time you could count on getting called at least 3 times a year and up to 10 if the random number generator kept hitting your employee number.

I usually do not answer these type of questions but I hate that employers (or government) can have us piss in a cup to make sure we were sober the night before I clock in to work my ass off so I feel obligated as I’ve been drug tested so much throughout my life... never failed one. I see a lot of answers here but I’m going to chime in with a bit of advice, some bad some good. The good advice would be to stop smoking for the sake of your employment... Now the bad advice ( I do not advocate these methods to anyone) If your going to smoke anyway I have some tips for you as I dealt with that bullshit for a long time. 1. The best way to pass a drop EVERYTIME is using quickfix ( the newest version) it is fake urine with proper pH, specific gravity, urea, everything they test for at the labs. (I’ve passed over 20 lab tests with it) keep that shit on you and if you get called in for a random stop at a gas station and use their microwave to warm up your piss (don’t mind the odd looks :rofl:) ALWAYS heat it up warmer then it needs to be..when you drop that piss in the cup the temperature will get you cracked... if it’s not hot enough your on blast but if you put it in there and it spikes past 100 then just swirl it and blow on it until the green hits 98 degrees and walk it out to the “piss whisperer” and voila your golden. Buy a few bottles of their pee, it works and is the only 100% way to ensure a pass if you’ve been smoking....
Now for #2 ... when you can’t use fake pee because a government employee is staring at your johnson then your limited to what you can do... but I did discovered a nerve racking way of testing fate... drinking TONS of water, I mean a lot of water. Yes it will be clear, yes they will look at you crooked... just tell them your a healthy individual who exercises and stays very hydrated. Color (atleast in my state) is not a reason to fail someone’s test... they may make you take another.. in which you promptly fill them up another cup of clear piss. Never failed a drop like that either... I’ve heard stories about detox drinks and jello packets but it all boils down to massive water intake. Even detox drinks tell you to drink a ton of water after the detox drink... I really do not recommend #2, i was young, dumb, and rebellious. But I smoked everyday and always passed my drops... But if it’s for a job just get quick fix man, trust when I say it works.

Thanks for the info. I'm no lawyer, but I'm operating under the assumption that if I fail a test I'm fired. I'll fight the hell out of it, but imagine I lose.
Actually no, most work places are required to offer you rehabilitation treatment and as long as you comply with the treatment as soon as you piss clean they will put you back to work... never been done to me, but I’ve seen it happen to several people. One was a driver for UPS, think about that. A DOT driver dropped dirty, and all she had to do was 4 NA meetings and pass her test then she went back to work. She went back with quick fix...
:laugh:
Also I’ve worked at a few jobs where they do their random drops in house.. they didn’t care about weed AT ALL. If I pissed hot for bud she’d mark me down as a pass and throw it away... off to work I went. They only cared about people doing cocaine, heroin, meth and all that nasty shit... We worked such hard jobs it was almost impossible to get people to stay for more then half a shift.. maybe that’s why they were so lenient about it. Lol The point is, the worlds changing and if your a good worker who gets shit done, you’d be surprised at what your employers are willing to turn a blind eye to. I could tell you some stories that’d probably leave you in disbelief. Haha

I usually do not answer these type of questions but I hate that employers (or government) can have us piss in a cup to make sure we were sober the night before I clock in to work my ass off so I feel obligated as I’ve been drug tested so much throughout my life... never failed one. I see a lot of answers here but I’m going to chime in with a bit of advice, some bad some good. The good advice would be to stop smoking for the sake of your employment... Now the bad advice ( I do not advocate these methods to anyone) If your going to smoke anyway I have some tips for you as I dealt with that bullshit for a long time. 1. The best way to pass a drop EVERYTIME is using quickfix ( the newest version) it is fake urine with proper pH, specific gravity, urea, everything they test for at the labs. (I’ve passed over 20 lab tests with it) keep that shit on you and if you get called in for a random stop at a gas station and use their microwave to warm up your piss (don’t mind the odd looks :rofl:) ALWAYS heat it up warmer then it needs to be..when you drop that piss in the cup the temperature will get you cracked... if it’s not hot enough your on blast but if you put it in there and it spikes past 100 then just swirl it and blow on it until the green hits 98 degrees and walk it out to the “piss whisperer” and voila your golden. Buy a few bottles of their pee, it works and is the only 100% way to ensure a pass if you’ve been smoking....
Now for #2 ... when you can’t use fake pee because a government employee is staring at your johnson then your limited to what you can do... but I did discovered a nerve racking way of testing fate... drinking TONS of water, I mean a lot of water. Yes it will be clear, yes they will look at you crooked... just tell them your a healthy individual who exercises and stays very hydrated. Color (atleast in my state) is not a reason to fail someone’s test... they may make you take another.. in which you promptly fill them up another cup of clear piss. Never failed a drop like that either... I’ve heard stories about detox drinks and jello packets but it all boils down to massive water intake. Even detox drinks tell you to drink a ton of water after the detox drink... I really do not recommend #2, i was young, dumb, and rebellious. But I smoked everyday and always passed my drops... But if it’s for a job just get quick fix man, trust when I say it works.
I appreciate you taking the time to reply, thank you. Your advice of not smoking is ultimately the decision I likely make. I'm at the point in my career I can't replace this job, certainly can't replace all the perks I get for being there so long and don't really want to have to find a new job at my age.

I do struggle a bit with the fact they would be OK with me taking Opioids to get through (again, never heard an Opioid story that ends well), but not a little medical Cannabis on my own time. It's truly is strange days we live in.

I struggle because it actually worked and it's tough living in pain when the cure is right under your bed (in my case). I know I'm in the minority here, but I really don't see how people do this recreationally (to each their own, though). It really just made me tired, lethargic and unmotivated. HOWEVER, the good part was I actually slept through the night for the first time in years without waking up in pain. The next morning I felt great. I'm not going to tell you it was a magic bullet for the pain, but it did lessen it and I think there is more merit to sleeping through the night than I would have though.

Waking up feeling good is something I haven't done in 15 years. At some point it will be a tough decision between feeling good and keeping my job. For the time being not using is the most likely course of action.

Again, thank you.

Actually no, most work places are required to offer you rehabilitation treatment and as long as you comply with the treatment as soon as you piss clean they will put you back to work... never been done to me, but I’ve seen it happen to several people. One was a driver for UPS, think about that. A DOT driver dropped dirty, and all she had to do was 4 NA meetings and pass her test then she went back to work. She went back with quick fix...
:laugh:
Also I’ve worked at a few jobs where they do their random drops in house.. they didn’t care about weed AT ALL. If I pissed hot for bud she’d mark me down as a pass and throw it away... off to work I went. They only cared about people doing cocaine, heroin, meth and all that nasty shit... We worked such hard jobs it was almost impossible to get people to stay for more then half a shift.. maybe that’s why they were so lenient about it. Lol The point is, the worlds changing and if your a good worker who gets shit done, you’d be surprised at what your employers are willing to turn a blind eye to. I could tell you some stories that’d probably leave you in disbelief. Haha
My employer will have no such leniency. I've been here 25 years and seen exactly one failed drug test and it was for weed. That person never even got to come back in the building. They were fired over the phone and told to mail in any company belongings and any personal items they had at the office would be mailed to them.

We never even heard from that guy again. I'm assuming he was too embarrassed to call us and say goodbye. Very good employee with a perfect attendance record.

The people I work for will not care one bit about how good or reliable you are, your ass will be gone.

That’s what’s best man, that’s why I led off with that. Haha Marijuana is amazing but it’s not worth financial ruin or a destroyed career. I’m sorry that you feel forced to take the pain medicine as it’s the only other option you have... I am like you, a chronic pain patient but I refuse to take painkillers. I’ve seen family members go down a bad road and I hate that shit as a result. Fortunately for me, my job allows me to smoke my medical cannabis. No offense taken! Lol I did a lot of crazy shit when I was younger, and of course used flower recreationally. Everybody is different, that’s what makes our world amazing. But now a days my weed is prescribed and I use it to treat a few different ailments. Have you perhaps thought of going to your Human Resources department and sitting down with your rep and explaining the situation? Wait until your clean and can pass a drop just in case, but let them know it’s prescribed and you would like to discuss the possibility of you being able to use it as you would any other medicine your prescribed, but only off work hours. Honestly painkillers probably impair you more especially if your taking them before work to help with the pain. Just a suggestion, sounds like you got it figured out and I’m glad that I could help you.

That’s what’s best man, that’s why I led off with that. Haha Marijuana is amazing but it’s not worth financial ruin or a destroyed career. I’m sorry that you feel forced to take the pain medicine as it’s the only other option you have... I am like you, a chronic pain patient but I refuse to take painkillers. I’ve seen family members go down a bad road and I hate that shit as a result. Fortunately for me, my job allows me to smoke my medical cannabis. No offense taken! Lol I did a lot of crazy shit when I was younger, and of course used flower recreationally. Everybody is different, that’s what makes our world amazing. But now a days my weed is prescribed and I use it to treat a few different ailments. Have you perhaps thought of going to your Human Resources department and sitting down with your rep and explaining the situation? Wait until your clean and can pass a drop just in case, but let them know it’s prescribed and you would like to discuss the possibility of you being able to use it as you would any other medicine your prescribed, but only off work hours. Honestly painkillers probably impair you more especially if your taking them before work to help with the pain. Just a suggestion, sounds like you got it figured out and I’m glad that I could help you.

Funny how much we think alike. I do plan on sitting down with HR and discussing the issue. Of course, not until I can pass 100%, which is why I asked about the reliability of the home test strips. Once I open Pandora's Box, I won't be able to close it.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to word that conversation and make sure I educate myself as much as possible. I'm guessing they draw a hard line and I end up in testing every week, but it won't be a problem at that point.

My employer will have no such leniency. I've been here 25 years and seen exactly one failed drug test and it was for weed. That person never even got to come back in the building. They were fired over the phone and told to mail in any company belongings and any personal items they had at the office would be mailed to them.

We never even heard from that guy again. I'm assuming he was too embarrassed to call us and say goodbye. Very good employee with a perfect attendance record.

The people I work for will not care one bit about how good or reliable you are, your ass will be gone.
I’ve never heard of that, usually employers have to provide treatment if the employee is willing. Maybe he wasn’t willing to go into treatment and the embarrassment of dropping dirty was enough to have him just say fuck it. I don’t know I could be wrong, maybe it’s a state to state or company to company thing but I’ve seen it happen a few times where someone drops dirty and then comes back about a month later.

Funny how much we think alike. I do plan on sitting down with HR and discussing the issue. Of course, not until I can pass 100%, which is why I asked about the reliability of the home test strips. Once I open Pandora's Box, I won't be able to close it.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to word that conversation and make sure I educate myself as much as possible. I'm guessing they draw a hard line and I end up in testing every week, but it won't be a problem at that point.
Great minds think alike. Haha but exactly, I think that would be best way to go about it.. and of course play it safe by being able to drop clean right then and there. But I’m hoping for you that they will be open minded and listen to you. You never know, things may just work out for you.

Explain the differences and how they affect you maybe? I know personally I hate pain meds as they put me in a freaking fog the next day or least at first where if it were a safety concern at work they would be more of an issue. We had an old boy Millwright that it took him 20 minutes each morning to tie his boots as he would have the shakes so bad going thru the DT's from his drinking which they didn't view as an issue at the Lumbermill, but by god if i smoked pot on my days off I was dangerous to myself and others at work in their mind....um yeah right :rofl:

I quit due to random UA's for about 25 years (late 80's-2011) for two jobs at a Lumbermill and then later in a Production setting at another Plant. They kept evolving and got to where they would do them onsite and call you into the office with no warning for a test or if offsite the Plant Superintendent would give you a ride to the testing place so made it impossible to get fake stuff from your car or anything. Ways around things they tend to try and figure out (early days they didn't check temp and stuff like that, later that evolved and kept evolving), and hard to stay one step ahead of them, they did monthy randoms but they didn't always do them same time or them might do April and May 2 weeks apart in the same month etc....Lumbermill thought they be smart and did a lets bring in a mobile lab and test everyone on Jan 2nd at work, was a freaking mess a week later as they lost about 10% of the workforce (300 employees between two mills and a planer and they lost over 30 to the random) many of which were key jobs so production took a serious nose dive for about a month :rofl:

Right Dwight? That’s always been the most hypocritical aspect of the workforce.. it’s totally fine to get shit faced and come in to work so hung over that your production drops ... but how dare you go home and smoke a J, eat some food, and get a good nights rest so your fresh for the next day! ...Damn Stoners :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Bubs is right with entering rehab, depending on the size of your employer they will need to follow FMLA and ADA laws (USA) when it comes to entering rehab and keeping your job. If your company is larger than I think 50 employees you would be protected if you ended up having to take a random you knew you would fail ONLY if you enter rehab before ever taking the test and failing. If you take the test and fail, they have just cause to fire you, if you enter rehab first, tell them you have, and didn’t not take a UA and fail, they have to offer your job back after leaving treatment. It’s an extreme thing to do, go on unpaid leave for such a time and enter a rehab program just to keep your job but it is an option, not to mention the suspicion you’ll be under the rest of your career. Luckily my company doesn’t drug test, a first for me, but if a “pop quiz” were to ever happen that I know I would fail, I’m sneaking out the back door and checking myself into treatment.

Funny thing at my old employer I was the drug testing guy for a while, not the highlight of my career and that was when I was on a good 10 year break from using. A lot of that was because of my ex but a lot was because of leading by example. I was a project manager at a large construction firm and our policy was if there was every an incident/accident on the job site everyone on the crew was tested, no questions. We really pushed the fact the everyone was responsible for watching everyone’s backs. Now me being basically an office guy and only in the field with the guys an hour or so everyday they wouldn’t drug test me if something did happen. When an accident would happen, usually someone hitting something with equipment (unmarked underground lines or other company equipment) I would have to go out in the field and start the plethora of paperwork as well as line the guys up to “drop”. As an act of solidarity with my fellow employees I would also give a sample, because whether I was there or not I’m still their supervisor and a part of the crew. I didn’t want to give the impression that the office people were any better than the guys literally in the trenches.

Bubs is right with entering rehab, depending on the size of your employer they will need to follow FMLA and ADA laws (USA) when it comes to entering rehab and keeping your job. If your company is larger than I think 50 employees you would be protected if you ended up having to take a random you knew you would fail ONLY if you enter rehab before ever taking the test and failing. If you take the test and fail, they have just cause to fire you, if you enter rehab first, tell them you have, and didn’t not take a UA and fail, they have to offer your job back after leaving treatment.

Perhaps my company tells me only what they want me to hear, but my understanding is I have to voluntarily go to rehab before asked to take a test. It is laid out that way in our employee handbook exactly. Once you know you have to take a test it's too late to go the rehab route.

To be very clear I would opt for this 100 times out of 100. If I had to go to rehab for even 12 weeks unpaid I would do it to keep my job for the 8 years I have left to work. I would keep using and just use the rehab out, as it sits I think just not using is the only option as I have too much to lose here.

Even as a (pretty much) non user I am a paranoid person so I'm not going into a ton of detail about my specific job and my specific situation/condition because I fear someone may figure out who I am and all of the sudden, "random" test.

Again, maybe they are lying to me, but I don't think running off to rehab is an option for me. I'm certainly going to look into the law since you brought it up.

Thank you!

Yes, more than likely it would be reason for termination if it is in the handbook as one. It might be questionable for them to do so without any proof at that point you are under the influence. You’re also right by saying that they won’t tell you everything about it because it’s not the company’s intention to protect someone that’s using, they would much rather fire you if it wasn’t for the laws. 8 years isn’t the worst believe me, I’d say you’re on the right track of just waiting it out, then in 8 years for your retirement party light up one of those couple feet long cones and celebrate a job well done. :ganjamon:

I'll spare everyone the long background story, but suffice to say I am a new medical Cannabis user and have a job that will tolerate absolutely zero use, even on my own time. I have no intention of using at or before work and have really only been using about once a week.

I apologize in advance to the next poster who will feel obligated to shame me for not better using Google or the search engine here, I fail at such things in a large way. I understand that.

I'd rather have answers from people with actual experience anyway and Google/internet seems full of people who think they know what they are talking about, but in reality......don't.

1. How reliable are the home tests you get from a place like Amazon? I'm mostly using the 50NG/ML tests but have had the same results with 25NG/ML tests so I'm a bit skeptical that both end up with a negative result the same day.

I know I am taking a risk by using, but it's the only thing that really helps my condition since I cannot tolerate pain killers of any kind (too hard on my stomach) and I've never really heard an Opioid story that ends well. I'm trying to mitigate that risk by only using once a week on Fridays. After a month of this I consistently fail the test for 3 days and am clean on the 4th day. For me this means I'm really only risking failing a drug test on Monday and Tuesday. I'm simply willing to take that risk.

2. Will that continue to be the case or will I build up toxins in my system as time goes by and it will take longer to pass the test, if I pass at all before the next Friday comes around?

3. WIth all due respect to the sponsors here (which I will use pending the answer of this question), do those detox drinks really work in limited time. I will only get tested if I am suspected to be under the influence or if I get hurt at work. The first case will not be an issue, in the second case I have 24 hours to report for the test. I will likely order one as (I hate for this to come off as arrogant) I'd rather have it on hand because it can't hurt the test and I'm not super worried about the money.

4. Does dilution work? It seems to me it does. I've tried the tests on normal fluid intake with the above time frame and passed with a faint line (that I believe means pass). Most recently I tried it on several bottles of water and got the most solid red line I have seen yet. I understand the risks of over diluting your urine and the test coming back tampered with, but this seemed to be the most effective route so far.

I do appreciate the time you took to read this and further appreciate any input you might have, especially if it comes from someone with actual experience.

Be well.
I stopped reading after your first paragraph so I hope I answer this sincerely. Do not use fake pee. Use a male if your male and femal
Yes, more than likely it would be reason for termination if it is in the handbook as one. It might be questionable for them to do so without any proof at that point you are under the influence. You’re also right by saying that they won’t tell you everything about it because it’s not the company’s intention to protect someone that’s using, they would much rather fire you if it wasn’t for the laws. 8 years isn’t the worst believe me, I’d say you’re on the right track of just waiting it out, then in 8 years for your retirement party light up one of those couple feet long cones and celebrate a job well done. :ganjamon:
Damn 8 years is a long ass time . Quick fix seems to be legit . I’ve always been a fan of real urine. Saved me 3 times but I knew of the test, the date and the site which I was able to drive to myself . Randoms this would be difficult.
ive read through this thread and it’s really sad that society in general continues to look at cannabis as bad stuff . EmployerS specifically

Back
Top Bottom