Sour Grape Kush feminized monster clone

I think you can safely bring her "home" in that pot. She probably won't yield quite as much as if she were in a bigger pot, but I'd hate to move her at this late date.

I'll stick with my recommendation above. Balanced nute's covering the minor/trace minerals, but go a little on the low side for 'N'.

thank you again masonman!!!

major pita i'm drooling right now!!! wow i'm jealous.
my tent is
36x20x62 Grow Tent Dark Room Hydroponic Box By Gyosupply, Gyo-1001.
my light is MarsHdyro Reflector48 Reflector96 Reflector144 Reflector192 LED Grow Light Veg Flower Switchable Spectrum(Reflector96 the 207W True Watt Panel).
i've a window air-condition to keep my grow tent 68-77 deg(this temp is from a youtube i watch). but its now summer time and at times it gets up to 82 deg. i just wish i have a way to keep my humidity 40-60%(another youtube fact). also a fan in low in the tent that doesn't oscillate. yalls are angels heaven sent from above. thank you thank you thank you!!!

thank you again masonman!!!

major pita i'm drooling right now!!! wow i'm jealous.
my tent is
36x20x62 Grow Tent Dark Room Hydroponic Box By Gyosupply, Gyo-1001.
my light is MarsHdyro Reflector48 Reflector96 Reflector144 Reflector192 LED Grow Light Veg Flower Switchable Spectrum(Reflector96 the 207W True Watt Panel).
i've a window air-condition to keep my grow tent 68-77 deg(this temp is from a youtube i watch). but its now summer time and at times it gets up to 82 deg. i just wish i have a way to keep my humidity 40-60%(another youtube fact). also a fan in low in the tent that doesn't oscillate. yalls are angels heaven sent from above. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Oh heck yeah!!!

You got the equipment... Let's fill that tent with buds!!!

Have you considered creating a grow journal?

this is the reason why today i had to give her week 7 of big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom, i highlighted it. i just hope this doesn't shock her to dead!!! major pita i remember reading all those elements you mentioned above on the trio labels.

image15632.jpeg

journal? all my plant info are in my laptop calendar. i recently downloaded homegrown for my iPhone but hasn't had a chance to play with it. i really can't grow much in my state, our mmj takes in effect on september 8 and sounds like we won't even have dispenseries for another two years!?!? even before all this mmj, 3.5 oz max to have and it's just minor misdemeanor, $100 ticket. couple times i went over 3.5, i gave the rest away. i've been buying my seeds at primo price from msnl i just hope they're legit, located in the Netherlands.

journal? all my plant info are in my laptop calendar. i recently downloaded homegrown for my iPhone but hasn't had a chance to play with it. i really can't grow much in my state, our mmj takes in effect on september 8 and sounds like we won't even have dispenseries for another two years!?!? even before all this mmj, 3.5 oz max to have and it's just minor misdemeanor, $100 ticket. couple times i went over 3.5, i gave the rest away. i've been buying my seeds at primo price from msnl i just hope they're legit, located in the Netherlands.

I meant creating a grow journal here at 420Magazine. That way other members can subscribe and follow what you are doing each step of the way. It's the best way to get help.

great idea masonman. i better not just yet till my state allows us to grow. you know come september 8 our mmj takes in effect. but we can't grow, we can't even smoke!!! our mmj is sole edibles. seems like we can vape!!!

it's been 6 hours since i gave her that trio nutes... no sign if distress. leaves are all perky, haha but some are still yellowing!!!

i just looked at that lush greenery above, i thought that was major pita's, my bad masonman. that lady is beautiful!!!

Major has some pretty impressive outdoor plants you should check out. Makes mine look small.

Thank you though. Trying to do the best I can with the space I have. Next year I'm hoping to convert the whole spare bedroom to a flower room. Not so much for yield, but variety. I'm gonna get tired of this strain real fast. I have a 3rd generation clone rooting now.

hey masonman, i checked out both yalls pictures, man do yalls live in heaven? someday i will post pics similar to that, someday!!! hen masonman, can i friend you?

I'll look it up again later. i gotta do some work now. i'll keep this up to date with my lady. thank you for yalls help!!!

welcome to my humble veg room, my temporary spot since my basement grow area gets really hot in the summer.
left to right.
inside the red pot is a stump and a small bud. this is from my last harvest of sour grape kush feminize. i saw a you tube that this can turn to veg state again and can be a mother, though it'll take a very long time up to three months to be able to clone. i'm all time!!!
in the red solo cup is Cannatonic feminized finishing week six. (high cbd)
all the way to the right in my new square 3 gal pot in white to repel heat. Neville's Haze feminized, both her and Cannatonic started the same time but didn't grow as fast. (sativa)
both seeds from msnl and i wish someone here can confirm that they are legitimate seed bank. as in the seeds that i'm getting is indeed what there are, and that they're facts about their seeds are accurate and true.
now on to reality!!!

image15665.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom